Civic Responsibility?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Alisima

Robanan wrote:What kind of "Civic responsibility" Do we have on 1st category planets?

Are we yet to be considered responsible toward ourselves?
When you still think in categories, you will never advance to the next. The civic responsibility never changes from category to category, if indeed there are different categories. Do you really think that because you are on a 1st category, you won't have to bear as much responsibility as on a higher category? You should loose the categorical thinking an act not because you think you should, but because you know you should, in fact, the more spontaneously the better.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Alisima wrote:
Robanan wrote:What kind of "Civic responsibility" Do we have on 1st category planets?

Are we yet to be considered responsible toward ourselves?
When you still think in categories, you will never advance to the next. The civic responsibility never changes from category to category, if indeed there are different categories. Do you really think that because you are on a 1st category, you won't have to bear as much responsibility as on a higher category? You should loose the categorical thinking an act not because you think you should, but because you know you should, in fact, the more spontaneously the better.
Alisima, it seems to me you think category 1 is not actually a kindergarten -- otherwise I cannot see how you justify your comment about equal responsibility on all categories.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Vesko wrote:Alisima, it seems to me you think category 1 is not actually a kindergarten -- otherwise I cannot see how you justify your comment about equal responsibility on all categories.
Perhapse because I see the importance of the kindergarten?? It is like building a house, when you take away the foundations, all will collapse. One can in fact say it is the foundation which keeps the house standing. And to stay with the analogy, I believe you can constuct the whole house right here on the 1st category.
Don't read my signature.
Yothu

Alisima, when I get you right you are alluding to the more advanced civilizations that existed on earth before (like Mu, Atlantis etc), right?

What they all have in common is that they did not last a very long time in comparison to the civilization that lives on, let's say, 'The Golden Planet' from which this forum got its name ;) . Hence, in my mind, it means that a category 1st planet is for passing only.

Have you read "The Sufis" of Idries Shah? (Maybe nothing new to you) He compares our world with an isle. He says on "isle Earth" some people actually learn to swim. In ancient times people were even able to build ships.

My 2 cents
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Robanan

Alisima,
I think you are right up to this point in your post:
Alisima wrote: ... I believe you can constuct the whole house right here on the 1st category.
You mean if we succeed to construct the whole house we would be able to "end the reincarnation cycle"? The book is clear about this and it says that it is not possible to jump on a planet of the 9th category right away from a 1st category planet.
Alisima wrote:When you still think in categories, you will never advance to the next.
Alisima wrote:You should loose the categorical thinking an act not because you think you should, but because you know you should, in fact, the more spontaneously the better.
I'll take my chances. I like the hunt more than the catch. Let me tell you that I'm practicing my freedom of choice in order to become satisfied of my own spiritual progress first, prior to "aiming to advance to a higher category planet" as you put it. I'll see what options are available to me at each step.
Alisima wrote:Do you really think that because you are on a 1st category, you won't have to bear as much responsibility as on a higher category?
I don't know, people on a 1st category planet are allowed to make so many mistakes. Thiaooubians didn't say that we have to take them as an example, but we are rather advised to take the MU as an example. Why? High level civic responsibility is somehow not strictly enforced on us. This must have a reason. What can we conclude? Shouldn't we research the whole thing?

I'm concerned because I personally don't want to make the mistake of enforcing a fellow 1st category human "to act as GOD would do". I would rather learn how to be just and create justice in harmony with the universal law.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Are you satisfied?
Don't read my signature.
Robanan

Alisima wrote:Are you satisfied?
Continuosly in an unlimited manner. 8)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Yothu

Alisima wrote:Are you satisfied?
Who exactly is meant by "you"? :roll:
Alisima

Well, originally I asked it towards Robanana. :lol: But feel free to drop in.
yothu wrote:Alisima, when I get you right you are alluding to the more advanced civilizations that existed on earth before (like Mu, Atlantis etc), right?

What they all have in common is that they did not last a very long time in comparison to the civilization that lives on, let's say, 'The Golden Planet' from which this forum got its name . Hence, in my mind, it means that a category 1st planet is for passing only.
No I was not alluding to Mu or Atlantis, I was reffering to this civilization. I don't think it is that bad like most people claim it here to be. There is enough to learn here, I really can't think of something to learn that would require one to be on a 9th category planet. Besides I think you can 'turn' this first category planet into a 9th category, it would take time though. But I don't regard it impossible. Actually it would be madness if it were impossible. So therefore, we can also grow towards union, without ever leaving Earth.
Don't read my signature.
Yothu

Alisima wrote:So therefore, we can also grow towards union, without ever leaving Earth.
I agree on this one.
Besides I think you can 'turn' this first category planet into a 9th category, it would take time though. But I don't regard it impossible. Actually it would be madness if it were impossible.
It is funny, in the last year I was the same opinion. Now I believe that this is not correct, because - and I am only considering this alone now - of the physical location of the planet Earth in the universe. Earth won't be ever - IMO - a category 9 planet, simply because our planet Earth is - if I understood TJC correcty and remember Thao well when he was showing Michel our sun before his departure - very, very far away from the center of creation.

I don't know who mentioned it already (was it you Vesko?) but I strongly suggest that whatever insights we may acquire here, whatever enlightenment, we are to deepen and harden it on higher category planets. Besides much more I suppose.

This doesn't mean I do not agree that we can establish a spiritual society that respects and follows the universal guidelines like they do on higher (eg. 9th) category planets.

What exactly do you mean if you state it would "be madness"?
Marcus

yothu wrote:
Alisima wrote:So therefore, we can also grow towards union, without ever leaving Earth.
I agree on this one.
Besides I think you can 'turn' this first category planet into a 9th category, it would take time though. But I don't regard it impossible. Actually it would be madness if it were impossible.
It is funny, in the last year I was the same opinion. Now I believe that this is not correct, because - and I am only considering this alone now - of the physical location of the planet Earth in the universe. Earth won't be ever - IMO - a category 9 planet, simply because our planet Earth is - if I understood TJC correcty and remember Thao well when he was showing Michel our sun before his departure - very, very far away from the center of creation.

I don't know who mentioned it already (was it you Vesko?) but I strongly suggest that whatever insights we may acquire here, whatever enlightenment, we are to deepen and harden it on higher category planets. Besides much more I suppose.

This doesn't mean I do not agree that we can establish a spiritual society that respects and follows the universal guidelines like they do on higher (eg. 9th) category planets.

What exactly do you mean if you state it would "be madness"?
RE: Planetary Categories, please see "Is a Planets Category Fixed" in General discussion. :)
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Yothu

I'm deeply embarassed and sorry for hi-jacking this topic. Any of the moderators: Could you just move my post into "Is a planet's category fixed?" and delete this one?

Thank you
Marcus

yothu wrote:I'm deeply embarassed and sorry for hi-jacking this topic. Any of the moderators: Could you just move my post into "Is a planet's category fixed?" and delete this one?

Thank you
Hi Yothu,

no need to, I looked over it and saw there would be a lot of disecting and chopping required. :(
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Vesko

For those of us discussing planetary categories and wondering, see my new post on the topic "Is a Planet's Category Fixed?".
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?