Bible Written 3250 Years Ago?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Bible Written 3250 Years Ago?

Q. How do you pronounce Thiaoouba ?
A. Thiaoouba is the English representation of the word in which "T" is silent and "b" is a sound between "B" and "V". Hebrew people pronounce Thiaoouba "Hyehouva". Interestingly, this is the most frequently encountered word in the Bible, because it is the name Moses used to refer to "God" when he wrote the first 5 chapters of the Bible in Hebrew @3250 years ago.
Maybe I'm plainly ignorant?? :oops: Wasn't the bible written after Jesus's death?

Taken from http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
InfoSource

I think he meant the first five books written by Moses, which would make it the Jewish Torah, and/or the Old Testament right?
Alisima

Yes. The Christian bible is composed out of 2 parts. The Old and the New Testament. The Old Testament is from the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people. The New Testament is a collection of books of the Gospels, Acts of the Apostles, the Pauline and other Epistles, and Revelation; composed soon after Christ's death.
Don't read my signature.
Marcus

Infosource/Alisima, thank you.

I have a copy of the Bible I am about to read. This time I will read it in a new light [-o<

Leventis

If you are interested into christian esoteric stuff. Like the things about spirituality but in the cristian aproach you can check out this site: http://researchers-of-truth.org/index.html They also refer to other religions but mostly to christians. The person's was considered to be a mystic and a healer. My friends father knew him and received a lot of teachings him self. Why I say all that is because daskalos (the mystic) says that everything we need to know exists on the New Testament.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
Vesko

It seems that the Thiaooubans came to Earth often in the times of the Old Testament. Remember when Thao told Michel that men and angels are confused with each other in certain places in the Old Testament? I've verified that.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Marcus

Vesko wrote:It seems that the Thiaooubans came to Earth often in the times of the Old Testament. Remember when Thao told Michel that men and angels are confused with each other in certain places in the Old Testament? I've verified that.
One of the reasons I am reading :D

Marcus

Leventis wrote:Why I say all that is because daskalos (the mystic) says that everything we need to know exists on the New Testament.
But I need to know more :sunny: