Thoth and Thiaoouba

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Fruity

Thoth and Thiaoouba

First ello to everyone, i would just like some opinions on "The Emerald tablets of Thoth" .

Although the contents of the Tablets were translated 1925 by a "Maurice Doreal", only in recent years have the general public been able to view them.

I do find it very surprising concidering the contents of the tablets, iam interested in any discussion about the tablets, it seemed Thoth was in contact with the "Thaori" although he names them in Ancient latin after numbers, he also talks about "The Dweller"(my take on a residential Thiaoouban here on Earth).

Anyway like TP i can read and re-read these tablets all day long and still would have a list of questions, what i find magnetic about them is the correlation to TP.

It seems like there was a time when a Thiaoouban could live amongst us here on earth, but something happend, seems we are really good at scaring off anything we dont concider important. Anyway enough of me this forum looks like a place to have a nice mild conversation about similar ideas

tablets can be found around the web now i got them from http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
ciao

Fruity
Robanan

Very intresting indeed :!:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
InfoSource

Re..

Certainly very interesting, the first tablet has a bit of description of the destruction of Atlantis and there was a bit of a description of some of the technology Thoth possessed (anti-gravity & Pyramid power)

It fits in well with TP for the most part

Crystal-links sure does have the biggest source of metaphysics, and mythology on the web
Fruity

These tablets are very interesting, i certainly would not take them as fact.
The translator from what i gather was either the founder or a founding member of "The White Brotherhood".

That makes me wonder a little why the authorities would have let him "Maurice Doreal" be the one to translate, unless he really was the only person alive at the time that could understand the ancient writing.

All the same it has somewhat similar echo's to the "Thaori" masters of man as he calls them, and other races that are secret.

ciao

Fruity
Robanan

I myself find it very hard to trust this translation of the tablets. I looked up for the "white brotherhood" on the internet it seems that this text is not the whole translation of the tablets it's just some parts of it.
It should be understood that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been and still is a temple of initiation into the mysteries. Jesus, Solomon, Apollonius and others were initiated there. The writer (who has a connection with the Great White Lodge which also works through the pyramid priesthood) was instructed to recover and return to the Great Pyramid the ancient tablets. This, after adventures which need not be detailed here, was accomplished. Before returning them, he was given permission to translate and retain a copy of the wisdom engraved on the tablets. This was done in 1925 and only now has permission been given for part to be published. It is expected that many will scoff. Yet the true student will read between the lines and gain wisdom. If the light is in you, the light which is engraved in these tablets will respond.

- see the whole text here

I also found thisarticle on http://www.pravda.ru , about the white brotherhood

Excerpt From the article:
Ten years ago, Marina Tsvigun's name was known nationwide in Russia. She was known under her nom de guerre Mother of the World, Maria Devi Christ. The woman headed the sect called the White Brotherhood.

In October of 1993, several thousands of young Ukrainians made a walking trip to Kiev - the trip was accompanied with mass hysteria and suicides regarding the doomsday of October 24th, as sect's leaders predicted. However, the horrible day was then delayed. The culmination of the whole event took place on November 10th 1993, when 25 members of the sect and its leaders came to Kiev's Sofiysky Cathedral and arranged a pogrom of Orthodox sanctuaries. Sect's leaders and members were arrested, criminal proceedings were instituted. The investigation lasted for two years and revealed sensational news about the damage that the sect had caused to people's physical and spiritual health.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Infosource wrote: ....the first tablet has a bit of description of the destruction of Atlantis...
According to the book Toth was in the group of the mayan-atlantean colonisers who explored the mediterranian and then setteled in egypt (Aranka/Khem ?) around 17000 years ago (15013 B.C. ?). I'm not sure if Atlantis was experiencing serious cataclysms at the time. The book doesn't say that the mayan-atlantean colonisers were forced to move to egypt because Atlantis was drawning as the result of a cataclysm. So I really am a little confused.

Sometimes I whish Michel to be on the forum so that I could ask him some questions directly. It seems that the Meanwells may answer some questions if asked nicely.
Bastian

This quote isn't actually from the tablets, but interesting anyway:
from the preface : http://www.crystalinks.com/emeraldprefacebw.html
One of the greatest of all Cosmic Laws is that which is responsible for the formation of man as a material being.

The great aim of the mystery schools of all ages has been to reveal the workings of the Law which connect man the material and man the spiritual.

The connecting link between the material man and the spiritual man is the intellectual man, for the mind partakes of both the material and immaterial qualities.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Yothu

Bastian wrote:This quote isn't actually from the tablets, but interesting anyway:
One of the greatest of all Cosmic Laws is that which is responsible for the formation of man as a material being.

The great aim of the mystery schools of all ages has been to reveal the workings of the Law which connect man the material and man the spiritual.

The connecting link between the material man and the spiritual man is the intellectual man, for the mind partakes of both the material and immaterial qualities.
I'm not sure what this does say exactly. Any suggestions?

(Is the author talking about 'brains'?)
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Alisima

yothu wrote:
I'm not sure what this does say exactly. Any suggestions?
I believe he talks about the intellect as being a bridge. A bridge between the material man and spiritual man.

P.S.: A bridge is to be crossed.
Don't read my signature.
Bastian

Not sure, I think this quote is saying that the interaction is:
material man (body) <==> mind / intellect <==> spirit
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Robanan

Bastian wrote:
Not sure, I think this quote is saying that the interaction is:
material man (body) <==> mind / intellect <==> spirit
I have the same opinion.
Rezo

Heres my problem -- in the book it says Atlantis was destroyed as a result of "natural" events....no war, no hi-tech undersea earthquake weapons, no nuclear explosions. An earthquake, perhaps as a result of environmental neglect somehow, or simply a purely natural major tectonic shift.

Also, Egypt at some point -- became decadent and technology became forgotten, destroyed or stolen and abused, or both. The question on my mind is, WHY? If there was no currency and people respected the Mu laws and fit in great like people did over there in the pacific, there would have been no urge to loot or burn or get high or steal, right?? Only to help rebuild...what was going on then, if not war? It sounds like life back then may not have been so perfect either...
dloheb

I started to read it and it sounds pretty cryptic. It's beyond me anyway, but i've often found poetry difficult to inteperate. I think it's easy to make connections where you want to, though, so...

Anyway, a clarification, for Fruity, if he or she ever comes by again -- Thiaooubans live among us now according to TP. They do so in shrunken down form, and apparently they don't need the same space suits Thao did to protect from bacteria and etc.. I've seen some sketches of what they look like (they all look very much alike), so I think it'd be hard to miss if I passed one in a mall one day. :P
Robanan

If they won't whish you to see them, you would just see a beautiful girl passing by ;)
dloheb

Robanan wrote:If they won't whish you to see them, you would just see a beautiful girl passing by ;)
Hmm but I would be able to figure out if "she" was from Thiaoouba:

"hey you must be from another planet 'cause your bu_tt is out of this world!"
"yes, in fact I am!"

"hey I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
"I actually don't have one, we don't have any where I live, which is Thiaoouba"

:lol: