How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Re: How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

I agree with you Electricity! But advertising the book would make it available for those who have that open mind and as for the others I believe it would be like a seed... many would discover it at a certain point in time probably in their own bookshelves :)
You're very much welcome to suggesting effective ways to advertise The Book either online or offline :) I believe we have a topic for that
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Latya

'Lots of love' is how people often finish a letter, but as it's my first one here, I'll begin with it :)

I am very happy to have found this lovely place.

I came across Michel's first book while going though a link via StumbleUpon to TEN BEST ALIEN CONTACTS! or something like that. It also included Iarga, :sail: which I read about first, then Thiaoooooouba :study: then the wonderful Itibi-Ra :alien: , third.
Rezo

you know I forgot all about it but, I had first heard of thiaoouba from a such list as you describe, something like '10 best contacts' I had ran a search for most interesting ET contact wow totally slipped my mind. while ago but comes back to me now.

itibi-ra ive never heard of them yet. must've forgot.

welcome to the forum!
Latya

Thanks for the welcome!
http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/itibira.html

This is part of the site by a Norwegian guy, where I also read about Iarga - loads of great content!
Saigonizer

Hi All,
I actually live in Vietnam, and was talking (conspiring) about UFO, End of World, NWO to a new friend I just made... around few beers..
That's when told me about TP and Michel Desmarquet who was living here in Vietnam...

I just finished the book yesterday... It was written 1993 ( 18 years ago ), and now "Here" we are !!!
-Finalizing the poisoning of our Planet, the Gulf of Mexico and Japan Nuclear incident, and the hundreds of atomic test from the french and the usa..
Nagasaki, Hiroshima... it's all been going on for a long time...the only difference.. Today it's Official!.
Good reading, still have many questions...
And I will ask Michel Desmarquet himself, if I happen to bump into him, here in Vietnam.

Love and Light to All