How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

Hi there !

I`m 25 and from Germany (please excuse my *** english :-) ), at first : I can not say HOW happy i am that i found this Forum !!!!! The Thiaoouba Prophecy changed my life and i`m interested how you discovered the Book...

Here is my Story : Last December i was waiting for somebody in my car, i was daydreaming and suddenly got my first meditation experience (I didn`t knowed at this point about meditation), a strange but very comfortable feel along the spine.

At home i started to search the www for Informations and i found the Thiaoouba Prophecy...The strange thing was that it was like a deja vue, it was as if i already knowed about all of this...Like if you lost your keys and suddenly knows that you have them in your pocket ;-)

It`s nice that this Forum excists to share thought`s and to see that i`m not the only one who gained from this book !

Dennis
InfoSource

Well I first read Thiaoouba Prophecy in December as well, I was searching for astral projection and found thiaoouba.com, there I searched around and looked at different topics like global warming, meditation, Auras, etc, and downloaded the Freedom Of Choice and really enjoyed the logic in it.

Soon after I downloaded TP since I didn't want to pay for something online, I read it for a couple of hours around midnight on a Monday and searched the Internet for more information on it and found myself on this forum
Aisin

Hi! Dennis, welcome. :wink: glad that u joined the forum.

FYI, alot of forum members have shared their experience in the "Announcement: Welcome to General Discussion Forum!" thread in this sub-forum ("General discussion" forum), including myself, but i posted my first post as guest.
VeskoP

Welcome, Dennis! We are very happy for you, too!
FYI, alot of forum members have shared their experience in the "Announcement: Welcome to General Discussion Forum!" thread in this sub-forum ("General discussion" forum), including myself, but i posted my first post as guest.
I encourage you to continue posting here; at one point the similar posts from the other topic will be merged with the ones here.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Robanan

Hi Dennis welcome,

I myself found the book when I was looking for more information regarding the aura on the internet. I looked at the title "Thiaoouba Prophecy" and I thought: "Another prophecy...pwah! " so I started reading TFOC first and by the time I reached the last page I was already experiencing an exciting information frenzy in my mind. I spent more time hammering the whole web site before picking up the Thiaoouba Prophecy book. Once I got through the few pages about the parallel universe and boarded the space ship, I couldn't put the book down anymore.

My first impression of the book was a pure subjective one since I noticed that michel was flawlessly sincere and faithful to his claims throughout the whole book; while at the same time I recognized the high authority and the powerful knowledge of the source of the information reflected in it. I never had the impression that the book is a fabrication because I realized (almost right away) that the language in which the book is written is unique; I mean the dialogues, expressions, impressions, imagery, logics, information patterns and the storyline composition, of the book are brought together in very unique way. Professional writers follow specific templates when they write their books and we have a load of different styles in which books are written on our planet, most of which are associated with great writers. Any beginner writer would consider to become introduced to such styles and templates first prior to starting to write a book.

You must be an elite "virtuoso" of a writer with an extraordinary memory and intellect, having studied world modern, classic and ancient literature for years in order to be able to step out of the flock of writers and see things from such a different perspective and write about them in such a different -I would say simplistic- style as of the Thiaoouba Prophecy book; I'm saying that the book in the way it's written, is completely free of the hassle of having to fit in any of the contemporary frames and yet... all agree that it gives a powerful message!
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Marcus

Robanan wrote:Hi Dennis welcome,

I myself found the book when I was looking for more information regarding the aura on the internet. I looked at the title "Thiaoouba Prophecy" and I thought: "Another prophecy...pwah! " so I started reading TFOC first and by the time I reached the last page I was already experiencing an exciting information frenzy in my mind. I spent more time hammering the whole web site before picking up the Thiaoouba Prophecy book. Once I got through the few pages about the parallel universe and boarded the space ship, I couldn't put the book down anymore.

My first impression of the book was a pure subjective one since I noticed that michel was flawlessly sincere and faithful to his claims throughout the whole book; while at the same time I recognized the high authority and the powerful knowledge of the source of the information reflected in it. I never had the impression that the book is a fabrication because I realized (almost right away) that the language in which the book is written is unique; I mean the dialogues, expressions, impressions, imagery, logics, information patterns and the storyline composition, of the book are brought together in very unique way. Professional writers follow specific templates when they write their books and we have a load of different styles in which books are written on our planet, most of which are associated with great writers. Any beginner writer would consider to become introduced to such styles and templates first prior to starting to write a book.

You must be an elite "virtuoso" of a writer with an extraordinary memory and intellect, having studied world modern, classic and ancient literature for years in order to be able to step out of the flock of writers and see things from such a different perspective and write about them in such a different -I would say simplistic- style as of the Thiaoouba Prophecy book; I'm saying that the book in the way it's written, is completely free of the hassle of having to fit in any of the contemporary frames and yet... all agree that it gives a powerful message!
you will notice a huge difference in writing styles between Michel's second book, "She and I" and "Thiaoouba Prophecy". If TP is purely from Michels imagination S & I shows none of it. I'm not taking anything away from S & I but rather to point out that it seems true that Michel lacks the imagination to fabricate TP.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Robanan

Marcus wrote:you will notice a huge difference in writing styles between Michel's second book, "She and I" and "Thiaoouba Prophecy". If TP is purely from Michels imagination S & I shows none of it. ... I but rather to point out that it seems true that Michel lacks the imagination to fabricate TP.
Thank you Marcus, It seems that the first impression the book made on me @3 years ago was indeed a powerful experience, involving an engulfing all my intellect and the feelings I could experience at the time.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Like Robanan, I was also searching for aura perception, which took me to Tom Chalko's site. After clicking through the site I saw a free e-book TFOC. I love free e-books, because, well... they are free.

I agreed with alot in the TFOC, and it did not take long before I saw the TP book, which was also free. Well, this is how I got into it.

After that it took me quite some time to figure out to what degree I believed in both books. I've had my share of doubtfull hunches when reading both books, however, both books contain good logic and a high moral, so it makes it hard to make good arguments against them. Should I believe the book, or should I not. I did not know anymore. I founded out that it was a part of me who believed in both books, but that was my ego, with its desires, and you could actually say I was clouded in my judgement. It feels so good to talk or read about righteous and spiritual things but it is just your ego wanting them. It is false, and this is because I seperated from both TP and TFOC, they are to much ego related. Whenever you read TP or TPOC you get an excitement inside yourself, and when you investigate that you see that it is a desire to get whatever TP and TFOC are talking about. Then you are not better than a materialistic person. A materialistic person wants money and you want spiritual delevopment, only the object chances, but the desires remains the same.

However, both TP and TFOC gave me a new insight, although it was only through TP and TFOC that I gained new insight, and not by. So, I am not against both books, I think they have done or will do something good to mankind, but I am also not for both books, there inner message still remains crooked. They want you to change from wanting money, for example, to wanting spiritual and intellectual development, it is just as bad.

I don't know whether I should submit this post. First of all, I cannot convince you of something, neither can TP nor TFOC, it is YOU yourself who does the convincing. But then again, some people need a jumping board. Secondly, it will create a division, I am against creating divisions, or rather, I am for unity. So don't read this as something personal, it is how I feel about it, now you have to think of how you feel about it.
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Can you explain why wanting spiritual development is just as bad as wanting material things, Alisima?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
bomohwkl

I founded out that it was a part of me who believed in both books, but that was my ego, with its desires, and you could actually say I was clouded in my judgement. It feels so good to talk or read about righteous and spiritual things but it is just your ego wanting them. It is false, and this is because I seperated from both TP and TFOC, they are to much ego related. Whenever you read TP or TPOC you get an excitement inside yourself, and when you investigate that you see that it is a desire to get whatever TP and TFOC are talking about.
After reading the two books, you know something that other people will never know in their current lifetimes. You feel a sense of "arrogance" becuase of that. Your ego wants to show off. Acquiring spiritual knowledge is one thing, true spiritual development only occurs when you live with the knowledge. You will find ego standing on your way when you want to live with the knowledge. Try it and you will know.
Last edited by bomohwkl on Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radamanthis

Hi Trumpet well I discovered TP the same way a lot of us did, I was searching for answers related to drugs damage and how to understand the auras, I made lots of mistakes in the past I use to experiment with drugs particularly Marihuana, MDMA (extasis) and LSD and I use to go to raves a lot, I know that in germany the rave scene is big so you may already know what kind of life I use to have, well last year I don’t know why maybe because I had an overdose of MDMA 4 pills to be exact but suddenly I was able to see energy and the auras of people for a period of about 40 minutes but I realized that the auras of my friends where white, first I tough this was a good thing that they were emanating good and positive energy because of the rush of extasis, how fool I was, that was the reason I began searching on the internet about Auras, first I discovered bioresonant.com I was amazed with the chakra shirt then I search on the book section and that’s how I discovered it, and after I read it I almost felt into tears because as you know loud noise and drugs are the only 2 things that can actually damage the astral body, when I used drugs I did know that they make damage on physical body but I use to think “*** one day I will die of something anyway, I will have a good time now and someday I will quit doing this” well that day thank God already arrived I quit drugs because of TP book, and there are no words to describe my thankfulness to Michel and our Thiaoouba friends for opening my eyes, now there’s a lot to do I have made a lot of prints of the book (spanish version) and I feel great when people say that the book move them in a good way, I live in Mexico and here Catolic church and cristian religion are very very influent, there was a mom who almost wanted to kill me because I gave the book to his son (one very good friend of my) and she said it was blasphemy because of the Jesus chapter, she only read that chapter I just said to her that I didn’t wanted her to believe all of what was written but that she should read all the book, well there’s no need to say that she refused to do so and she threw away the book almost immediately, religions one of our earth cancers, here in Mexico that’s a big problem when pope comes here every body go out to the streets to see him they think that he’s like a saint!.

Anyway I think that young people 14 – 35 years old and no religious persons have no problem understanding the book so I need to be cautious on giving the book to this kinds of people, most people are very attached to their believes and to their concept of Jesus as the soon of God, we are all in fact sons of God, and as he said “someday you will be able to do all of my wonders and more” that’s very clear to me know if we born in Thiaoouba or in a 7 – 9 category planet then obviously we are going to be able to do all of his wonders and more. So he is in fact the way to follow.
InfoSource

Re

Alisima I think you said or reported that you've had lucid dreams before and talked to your Higher Self, right?

Couldn't you have asked it to verify TP 100%, and/or give you some evidence? Or have you already tried that?
Marcus

Alisima wrote:After that it took me quite some time to figure out to what degree I believed in both books. I've had my share of doubtfull hunches when reading both books, however, both books contain good logic and a high moral, so it makes it hard to make good arguments against them. Should I believe the book, or should I not. I did not know anymore. I founded out that it was a part of me who believed in both books, but that was my ego, with its desires, and you could actually say I was clouded in my judgement. It feels so good to talk or read about righteous and spiritual things but it is just your ego wanting them. It is false, and this is because I seperated from both TP and TFOC, they are to much ego related. Whenever you read TP or TPOC you get an excitement inside yourself, and when you investigate that you see that it is a desire to get whatever TP and TFOC are talking about. Then you are not better than a materialistic person. A materialistic person wants money and you want spiritual delevopment, only the object chances, but the desires remains the same.
Hi Alisima,

I want... sorry I should say NEED spiritual development in my life and is really the primary reason for my existence. Mans sole purpose is to develop spiritually.

TP and TFOC are very good "awakening" tools and I regard them both highly as I am sure they have given me the desire to develop spirtually.

I can honestly say to you that I am less materialistic person for reading The Thiaoouba Prophecy and have to strongly disagree with the above quoted last sentence.

A materialistic person only concentrates on the physical reality and negates the spiritual side of himself and as we know wastes his time here. A spiritual person uses his time much more wisely and accelatrates his learning.

I think we all of us here are trying to "get whatever TP and TFOC are talking about". It's like a child trying to learn mathematics or the ability to communicate. How does that make us materialistic?
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Alisima

Re: Re

InfoSource wrote:Alisima I think you said or reported that you've had lucid dreams before and talked to your Higher Self, right?

Couldn't you have asked it to verify TP 100%, and/or give you some evidence? Or have you already tried that?
I still have lucid dreams, sometimes up to 4 a week, but sometimes 2 weeks none at all. And yes I also said I talked to my Higher Self, but I am not certain about it. At the time I talked with him, I was 6 years old, or perhapse younger. Ofcourse I did not knew anything about Higher Selves at that age and I treated him as a normal person, although I immediatly felt the warmth of him, or rather it.

Anyway, I have not seen him for at least 10 years. So I am sorry, I cannot ask him, but who would believe?? Imagine me coming here, saying I had spoken my Higher Self and he told me TP was false.... no one would believe me.

Besides that, it does not work that way. My ego and my subconscious would interfere with the outcome of the question. It is like telepathy, you own mind has to be completely blank.

And furthermore, it does not matter whether TP is correct or not. If it turns out to be false, we would all still continue with what we are doing right now? I would certainly continue meditation, etc.
Vesko wrote:Can you explain why wanting spiritual development is just as bad as wanting material things, Alisima?
Try it like this, "wanting A is just as bad as wanting B," or, "wanting something is just as bad as wanting something else." Don't get me wrong, spiritual development is way better than materialism. It is the wanting which is bad. Wanting is ego-related. The ego always wants more and more. If you own a car, you ego wants 2. If you own a 2 houses your ego wants 10. Your ego wants you to have things that you don't have. And once you have them it wants new thing you don't have. It wants a sexy partner, it wants to see aura's, it wants to learn levitation, you see?? there is no distinction. It is enormously greedy.

If I would tell you that if you lived good, many virgins will await you in heaven. You'll probably live good and honest. But only with greed in the back of your mind. If I tell you that you will live happier if you meditated, you probably would meditate all day long, but again, with the wrong idea in mind. You see, the ego works in mysterious ways.

That is the reason why I consider wanting bad. Wanting is ego-related. Spiritual development will happen spontaneously, not because you want it. In fact, it is the wanting which prevents you from it.

You could quite easily say I am against ego. You already got a magnificent body, a complex nerve-system, respiratory-system, you have feelings, you can think, you have emotions, you are already a being, a quite marvelous one if may add. You are already complete, it is just the ego which stands in your way. Like ignorance and unawareness, it askes to be dissolved.
Don't read my signature.
Yothu

Re: Re

Alisima wrote: You could quite easily say I am against ego. You already got a magnificent body, a complex nerve-system, respiratory-system, you have feelings, you can think, you have emotions, you are already a being, a quite marvelous one if may add. You are already complete, it is just the ego which stands in your way. Like ignorance and unawareness, it askes to be dissolved.
No, it is not "all there". If we were complete, than we would not be here. We have to develop. Our intelligence, our capacity to feel, our sense of humour, our spirituality has to be developed. We have the desire to develop further, simply because we would not do it if we hadn't this desire. Please keep in mind the quote Marcus used many times: "Man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually."

Please read this article: Only a ripe fruit falls

Sometimes I very much appreciate the way TJC responds on his own forum. It truely is the meaning of the german word "Ratschlag", which translates to "wisdom in a slap" or more formerly "advice".
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.