How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

I was actually looking for alien sites, I did a search specifically based on abduction stories that were more 'down to earth', that included a story of how the abductee went to the planet and described what it was like. Only one came up!

I was tired of hearing stories or scams about how clever pictures or material evidence were taken. Or scary stories of the kinky things certain aliens supposedly did to some people [wasnt interested in that]. I wanted dialogue or history un-revisionism [most conventional historians likely would call it revisionism of sorts] with specific earthly examples. Because when you have knowledge of history from other points of view that are until then silent or unrealized, what is hidden is finally revealed.

It was 1996, Summer, I just graduated Highschool. Happy 10 year anniversary ! :D
PyroKinetic

The way ive found the thioouba site is because of http://www.psipog.net forums, on a aura topic, and i sure am glad that i found the link, after reading both books i was amazed, my life changed and all my questions are answered. But now im having big problems in my family, HUGE problems :(
Vesko

Welcome to the forum, PyroKinetic! I hope your problems get resolved soon, that you say they are HUGE is very worrying. If you think some of us could help with advice, do not hesitate to ask.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
PyroKinetic

Well everything is cooled now, im just gonna have to stop talking about spiritual things around my family (very ignorant), so im gonna be acting like a normal materialistic person in front of them. Just 3 more years and i can do whatever i want.
soulrider

I 1st read Abduction to the 9th Planet well over a decade ago. It was quickly shared around to everyone in my circle of friends. It still effects me everyday in one way or another, and I still have the original copy 8) which I started reading again [can't remember the amount of times I've read it, or questioned Michel about it]

I think the world leaders need a copy?
ptex

soulrider wrote:I think the world leaders need a copy?
Hi Soulrider!

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with you and we can actually start a project in this direction however there are 3 things (at least) we have to take into account:
  • 1) We need to select very carefully who is to receive a free copy and we should discuss and vote it here among all of us forum members before sending it;
    2) We need to find their addresses;
    3) We need funding for this
So, all in all, we can continue discussing this issue in the following thread: viewtopic.php?p=8020#8020, to politely avoid being out of topic here 8)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
kukulkan

I found the book in the library. I am fan of Erich von Daniken and i was looking for some of his book which i didnt read yet. Just to mention... i never liked the "official" history so Daniken explaining suited me at that time.
After readind Thiaoouba prophecy i just knew that must be it. After reading it 2nd time it just hit me like the train u know, i understood the spiritual message.....i was enlightened.
After that i read the book 5 more times and i am gonna to read it a lot of times more.
Today i dont smoke anymore (9 month), dont drink anymore, i am vegetarian, train yoga.
Thanks go to dear Tom Chalko also.
I am glad to share this with u , thanks for reading it and apologises for my english.

with love and light
the only purpose of human exist is to evolve spiritualy as much as it can
ptex

Hi Branco!

No need to apologize for your English: it's rather good and accurate I must say! :)

Congratulations for having had the courage to make the necessary changes in your lifestyle when you saw the need to. You certainly know this is seldom an easy task as most of us usually face a huge amount of opposition from those closer to us, however the benefit is awesome isn't it?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ArioK

I was researching Conspiracy Theories on Google When I had..

I was reading "Behold a Pale Horse" and there was a connection in that Book about an Advanced Race of Alien Beings who offered to assist us Spiritually rather than materialy like the Greys did.

I was researching This Conspiracy Theory on Google When I had.. Connected the one that Jesus was from Japan. I did not go much further than the first page of thiaoouba.com For One Year. I had to move to California and Sure enough a Remembered How to Go back and Look for the webiste again because the Jesus in Japan Document Plagued my mind and needed closure. It brought me to this great gift that God has bestowed upon the Earth.
strangelove

hi there!

well, it was in november last year. i was looking for some books since i was travelling to tehran due to my overland trip and i needed some books to make it shorter. visited quite a lot second-hand book shops in taxim area but didn't found anything what will satisfie me. at the end i bought freuds 'introduction to the pshycoanalisis'. i was not so happy with freud so i decided to try last one. i was searchig for sagan or clark but nothing. then suddenly between lenin and marx i saw this strange book. 'abduction to the 9th' was written on it. i was a littlebit sceptic but after reading the foreword (very good one)i decided to buy it. after few days i finished the book i couldn't believed what i was missing all this time. i really needed this book, it gaved me the reason to be positive again.

i know that i didn't found found this book by coincidence. i was looking for it and i finally found it.

thank you michael for this book.

p.s. i'm feeding my fellow-travellers with this book...

regards,

sven
Essene

From a very early age I asked the big questions. Why are we here, who is god, is there god etc etc. I was never satsified with the christian idea taught to me at an early age. I did not see why God would send me to everlasting torment just for being human. It not make sense and was totally illogical from my point of view.

About a year and a half ago I was doing some research on the net, browsing through all types of religions and alien conspiracy theories, some were quite frightening. Until I clicked on a website (for the world I can not remember how I got to it) and the site seemed to speak to me. I was very interested but skeptical on the information it claimed to have, this was the freedom of choice by the way. But amazed to see it for free I gave it a go. My life changed whilst reading that book and I did not stop reading until I finished. I devoured the information, it seemed so logical, so incredibly true. I frantically searched the links and came to the TP. After coming from TFOC I was once again amazed, and almost cried of joy after reading it.

Side effects or having access to such incredible knowledge.

*even with all this knowledge I find it hard being an 18 yr old and having friends who are completely ignorant towards and still think gettin drunk is the most important thing in life.
If I felt lonely intellectually before I feel almost desolate now, this forum helps.

*I feel guilty not acting on the knowledge I have all the time, I do this as much as possible and as much as my current situation allows. Although I believe a slow transaction is best for all concerned, although imminent doom of the planet makes me want to hurry it up.

*I am vegetarian now, atleast as much as possible, I only ever eat meat socially and even then on rare occasions.

*I feel a great new purpose in life and do not worry so much about little things.

*I have changed my ambitions from being a rich businessman to living a life akin to Tom's, off the bare essentials.

Nothing has changed my life so benefically as these two books and they are truly priceless gifts.

Obviously the downside is estrangement from mainstream society and your in a position where only a few people in the world harbour the same ideas and thoughts. Although nothing has ever been done by the masses, all the technology and new ideas were started by those lone eccentrics who even after heavy persecution insisted on their ideas. Only later were they elevated to hero status.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Zio

Welcome to the forum Essene! I have the same thoughts as you when starting. It's wonderful to chat like that here, because I can't find elsewhere to talk about TP. I have the same changes, except being vegetarian :P But if I had the choice, I always choose no meat or take a lot of salad :)
Kitty

About four or five years ago I was looking for information about aura on Google, having read about it in L. Rampa's books*, I was curious to find out more. Then I came across Chalko's bookstore and downloaded some free copies before finally ordering them and storing them in my library. I don't remember how I found this forum but I'm sure it was through Google again.

*I highly recommend reading L. Rampa's books too. You can find an online version here: http://www.tlrampa.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk ... terial.htm

Although I enjoyed reading books by both authors, I admit that my lifestyle or character was not drastically/permanently changed for the better. I say and do bad things from time to time, lead an unhealthy lifestyle, and keep some bad company.

However, my beliefs were affected. I used to be an atheist, but now I believe in a God. I had been searching for answers throughout my whole life. Reading all of these books certainly helped.

This forum is a great place to ask questions and share ideas, thoughts or information between open-minded people.
Bassel

I am a martial artist, and was very interested about the great masters training as much their mind as they train their body, and i was interested in learning meditation, so i searched. i found lots of *** about meditation classes for money and so, while all i wanted was to read about the what it is and the way it's done. Incidently, the most comprehensive 'brief description' of meditation in the yahoo search results linked to Dr.Tom Chalko's article in Thiaoouba.com! "and so it begins..."
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
ElectricIty

Re: How Did You Discover "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

I discovered the book by sheer chance in the New Age section in the book store. The book was never advertised!! I look back and I think that for a very special book, maybe it should have been. Would more people knowing about the book have taken it all in? I'm not really sure. I think in general that it is very hard for people to believe in something if they really don't already have an open mind to start with.