Predicting 100 Years Into the Future

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Predicting 100 Years Into the Future

Thao explained to Michel that her people can only predict 100 years ahead. I wonder why the limitation of 100 years, what barriers stop further educated prediction? [-o<
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
InfoSource

Well I'd guess there are a couple of possibilities

A) Requires too much energy and concentration to go past 100 years
B) Is against Universal Law?
C) As they predict further and further into the future their accuracy becomes less and after 100 years their predictions are unreliable
D) To predict into the future you need good understanding of the Cause & Effect relationship, after 100 years (for them) analyzing causes and predicting their effects become clutter for the mind and has negative effects

Well those are some the reasons I can think of, I’d say it's likely the reason for the limitation has some of the elements from above
Marcus

InfoSource wrote:C) As they predict further and further into the future their accuracy becomes less and after 100 years their predictions are unreliable
This is what I think too. Is the most plausible and logical explanation.

Thanks for the input Infosource.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Robanan

C) As they predict further and further into the future their accuracy becomes less and after 100 years their predictions are unreliable
Most likely indeed! :applause:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Try to predict whether I am going to say black or white...

When you predict white, I will say black. When you predict black, I will say white.

No one can predict. It is the predicting, the watching, which changes the outcome.

However if you would predict something less black and white but with more in-between values, there could be a high level of correctness or even approaching 100% correctness with certain logical events.

We have to understand what the Thiaooubans meant by predictions. Do they mean a prediction by signs, or a prediction due to a view in the future?? But then they would not be prediction anymore, if you can look into the future you can state facts, not predictions.

So, I think the Thiaoouban predicts are based on signs in the here and now. Furthermore, there predictions are, as with all predictions, merely predictions, simply guessings. They could be right, they could be wrong.
Don't read my signature.
Zark

Re: Predicting 100 years into the future

Marcus wrote:Thao explained to Michel that her people can only predict 100 years ahead. I wonder why the limitation of 100 years, what barriers stop further educated prediction? [-o<
Very few people on Earth live beyond 100 years ..
‘Jesus, who came from Thiaoouba, was taken by us into the desert, and you know what followed. He knew that he would come up against numerous difficulties and that he was going to be crucified. He knew all, for he had ‘previewed’ his life with us, but he had done so as an Astral body in a physical body.
‘He remembered, just as you will remember and will always remember your journey to Mu and the glimpses of your previous lives.
‘The visions, I repeat, seen by Astral bodies in physical bodies are not erased in the way that visions seen by Astral bodies with the Higher-selves are. Thus, he knew all and knew exactly what to do.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Re: Predicting 100 years into the future

Zark wrote:‘The visions, I repeat, seen by Astral bodies in physical bodies are not erased in the way that visions seen by Astral bodies with the Higher-selves are. Thus, he knew all and knew exactly what to do.
I wonder if visions seen at night while sleeping (OBE to Higher-Self?) are erased by your Higher-Self, simply because they were viewed with it. I often had dreams and visions in which I clearly perceived what could have been the future, I was lucid which means aware that I am dreaming, and of course wanted to remember details in order to prove that it was the future I saw. So I tried in my dream to remember a certain brand name which has not existed at the time I was dreaming or a phrase or event or something else. I only know that I succeeded, at least remembering subconsciously, because when the time comes and future actually gets present I have a very strong feeling of déjà-vu and recognize what I wanted to remember as proof. It seems that I was not permitted or allowed (or it was simply not necessary for me) to remember and prove what will happen sometime.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Robanan

yothu wrote:I often had dreams and visions in which I clearly perceived what could have been the future, I was lucid which means aware that I am dreaming, and of course wanted to remember details in order to prove that it was the future I saw.
yothu wrote:...when the time comes and future actually gets present I have a very strong feeling of déjà-vu and recognize what I wanted to remember as proof.
Maybe it might not have been good for the psyche of the people around you to think that you see the future sometimes in your dreams, and maybe that was something personal between you and your higher self. The higher-self is a loving entity maybe you shouldn't scare it away with publicity?
Alisima wrote:We have to understand what the Thiaooubans meant by predictions. Do they mean a prediction by signs, or a prediction due to a view in the future?? But then they would not be prediction anymore, if you can look into the future you can state facts, not predictions.
I doubt that there exists a stream of future events that can be tapped and viewed. I don't understand what you exactly mean by "perdiction by signs" but almost all I can allow myself to think of is that any type of predictions must be the result of a "specific type" of calculations based on "existing" data.

I mean that if we suppose the people of Thiaoouba have enough authority and security clearance to access the information regarding the present life of people (from it's beginning up to it's end). Then they must be able to sum up a collective processing of as many "destinies" as they need to make a good prediction. Maybe the Great Intellect does the calculations and the previewing of hot spots in the universe and then leads the Thiaooubans (and other such people) on the track of key events?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Robanan wrote:I mean that if we suppose the people of Thiaoouba have enough authority and security clearance to access the information regarding the present life of people (from it's beginning up to it's end). Then they must be able to sum up a collective processing of as many "destinies" as they need to make a good prediction. Maybe the Great Intellect does the calculations and the previewing of hot spots in the universe and then leads the Thiaooubans (and other such people) on the track of key events?
I don't think the Great Intellect is such an active person. In fact, I consider him to be not a person at all. However, that is out of the scope of this discussion.

What I meant by "predictions by signs" was the usages of signs, events and behavior to predict future events. Of course it is logical that the greater the time span the greater the incorrectness of the predictions. They limited there predictions to a max of 100 years. Of course this could well be 98 years, or 102 years, it does not matter. They have chosen 100 just for it's roundness I guess.
Don't read my signature.
Aisin

I'm more inclined to think that the way they predict is prediction by our behaviour, instead of using the methodology that we use, eg: astrology. They see the way we treat our environment, they see the way we govern our nations, from experience they'll know this is likely to lead to certain types of outcome. they've lived a few hundred years, seeing a few generations of human grow. and they've monitored many other civilisations on other planets too. it's not hard to predict.

of course i'm not dismissing the possibility that they may have understanding of 'astrology' on a higher level, or any other mathematics / science which can lead them to prediction of certain events. but also remember that significant events on earth were interference from them, eg: jesus, moses.

just like the way we as teenagers / adults can predict predict the behaviour of a kindergarten child as well as events related to him in the near future, by observing his behaviour for a short period of time. if he fancies chocolate, we can roughly predict how he's gonna react when he sees the next box of chocolate, and what will happen to the chocolate.
oukleumas

I think there's some sort of 'creature' blocking stuff like predictions and prophecies. Who knows why. The link is a group of people having a prophecy but have a 'creature blocking their prophecy so Maybe this is the same problem they have.

http://www.psipalatium.com/phpbb/viewto ... 30&start=0

quotes:
"...We don't have a clear vision of what it is, because it seems like something is blocking that vision..."

"...something pounced me. The creature was very light, but by the nature of its pounce, I could tell that it was probably large. Also, being that it was dark, and I could not see the creature, I assumed that the creature was black in color. From this, I guessed it must have been a panther (don't argue with me here, this is my dream)."

"Our group has agreed that this creature is quite possibly the creature that is blocking our passage to 2014. Whatever it is, it doesn't want us to see the event."
BlackwaterPower

Nostradamus

If the Thiaooubans can predict 100 years into the future, why could a mere earthling such as Nostradamus predict more than 100 years?
Robanan

Re: Nostradamus

BlackwaterPower wrote:If the Thiaooubans can predict 100 years into the future, why could a mere earthling such as Nostradamus predict more than 100 years?
The thiaooubians seem to be able to make predictions for more than 100 years but it looks like that the longer the time span of the prediction the less it's accuracy, Thiaooubans seem to have found out that predictions longer than 100 years are irrelevant.
BlackwaterPower

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Bastian

Re: Nostradamus

Robanan wrote:The thiaooubians seem to be able to make predictions for more than 100 years but it looks like that the longer the time span of the prediction the less it's accuracy, Thiaooubans seem to have found out that predictions longer than 100 years are irrelevant.
The odd thing is that in the bible there are some pretty good predictions that span further than 100 years. Such as occur in the book of Daniel (Good reading that book IMHO). One simple explanation for this could be that.. well.. perhaps the Thiaooubans predicted events that they had planned. Maybe..
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching