Qualifying to a Second Category Planet

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Radamanthis

Qualifying to a Second Category Planet

What you guys think that we need to do and learn in order to qualify to a second category planet? it's clear to me that we have to develop spirituality as much as we can but there most be specific lessons and things that we need to do and learn. What would they be?
bomohwkl

Finding time for spiritual development is difficult in view of our current civilisation. Hence, in my opinion, we have to prove to ourselves to spend all those previous availabe time we can muster to develop spiritually. I believe that we are not monks and yet to reach Tom's condition, where he has enough resources to make such a big change. Living in a more spiritual planet but failed to use the time wisely to develop spirituality is no benefit on your soul. -amen
Marcus

Re: Qualifying to a Second Category Planet

Radamanthis wrote:What you guys think that we need to do and learn in order to qualify to a second category planet? it's clear to me that we have to develop spirituality as much as we can but there most be specific lessons and things that we need to do and learn. What would they be?
They are totally unique and personal to the individual.
You can actually figure them out for yourself by identifying strengths and weakness'.

It has been said that if you receive no help from your HS (if you ask for it) with an identified problem, you can be sure it is part of your learning experience and "homework". This is my primary mechanism for learning and seems to be working well.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Robanan

Marcus wrote:It has been said that if you receive no help from your HS (if you ask for it) with an identified problem, you can be sure it is part of your learning experience and "homework".
Also,

Frailty brings agony.

A deep look in our personal life reveals everything. As Marcus said about the lessons that we need to learn:
Marcus wrote:They are totally unique and personal to the individual.
You can actually figure them out for yourself by identifying strengths and weakness'
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Kestrel

I most definitly concur.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao