Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Shaeel

Re:

Yothu wrote:I asked because I remember a scene in TP where Michel asks if "they are their bodies", with "their" refering to the Thaori (IMO).
The Book wrote: 'I know, Michel, that it was instinctive and I understand it. In any case, you can't touch these bodies - no one can, apart from one of the seven Thaori. In fact, it is the Thaori who install these bodies in a state of preservation and levitation, as you see them, and they alone, are capable of doing so'
'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?'
'Of course'
'But how are they preserved? How many of them are there and why?'
[...] However, I am able to tell you that there are 147 bodies in this doko.'
from chapter "Extraordinary journey meeting extraordinary 'people'", page 153 softcover.
Just before that, there's another quote from the same page:
Fortunately, my hosts had anticipated my reactions and supported me under the arms, for I am convinced that I’d have been unable to manoeuvre my Litiolac.
There I was - staring at the body of Christ, worshiped and spoken of by so many on Earth - the man who had been the subject of so much controversy and so much research during the past 2000 years.
I reached out to touch the body, but was prevented from doing so by my companions, who drew me away.
‘Your name is not Thomas. Why must you touch him? Is there doubt in your mind?’ said Thao. ‘You see, you confirm what I was saying this morning – you seek proof.’
In other words, Michel was prevented from touching any of these 147 bodies to establish whether or not they were really there.

His hosts even took the extra precaution of supporting him under his arms (as if he was in any danger of falling and injuring himself, which was nonsense) in order to ensure that he wouldn't succeed in touching any of these 147 allegedly 'solid' bodies had he tried.

Isn't it more logical, and far more likely, that these aliens from, I suspect Mu Ara, fifty light years away, would simply use 3D projections in the Dojo? (I have another dead thread that discusses the most likely location of the holiday resort planet plus star for Thao et al).

In that scenario they would have switched on the lightshow of 147 'solid' looking bodies for the benefit of poor, simple, gullible Michel's benefit perhaps ten seconds before he arrived at the Dojo. The aliens would then have switched the images off ten seconds after he left the Dojo.

Full disclosure:

I regard the aliens that Michel met to be at least as deceitful, mendacious and untrustworthy as the different alien race that misled the French dupe who established the Raelians. Rael, as he renamed himself, also supposedly met a live 'cloned' Jesus, among other 'prophets', on an alien planet. Following this experience he threw away his normal life and established the 'Raelian Movement' to no good purpose. Michel Desmarquet has done something similar with his once normal life. Again, to no good purpose.

In conclusion, and from the experiences related by both Michel and Rael, I don't believe there are any aliens that an Earthling should trust.

Worst of all, as I've stated before, going on the tales related by Michel (and by Rael) the literary abilities of Thao et al - as well as the Raelian aliens, to write decent, entertaining fiction is pathetic, abysmal and horribly, embarrassingly awful to read. :wink:
Robanan

Re: Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

I think I should really start counting how many dead threads I have on this forum myself. One of them which is very much bothering me is the thread I made about why the continent of MU could have not existed at all.

Looks like we're on a cold case... anyway, let's assume Michel could have touched the bodies and that he did (just for the sake of argument) then someone else could come up and say "it could not be so because the Thiaooubans must have had some sort of super duper type of technology to preserve those bodies and because of that, touching the bodies would instantly ruin them." or "(assuming the Thaora must have had some form of security system up to protect those bodies for one reason or the other)Michel should have instantly disintegrated on the spot."

One way or the other if The journey really did take place then the assumption that the Thiaooubans wanted to show what Desmarquet was exactly supposed to see is correct bothways.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

Re: Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

Found it, knew anyway - dont want to rehash the red aura thing, but it did say their auras "flashed a Dull and dirty red" wrt money: see p. 75

"I noticed that each time this great personage spoke of materialism, his aura and those of his acolytes, flashed with a dull and 'dirty' red, as though momentarily, they were in their middle of burning bushes."

id add it to my latest response re materialism in another thread [very loooong post] but didnt want to make it even longer...