Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus

Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

Have they really helped us in sending Jesus to Earth?

Of course 2000 years ago and for 300 years after his death his message was followed.

Today the message is distorted. Thaori surely would of seen this occuring.

Do you think we would be in a better position had Jesus not been sent to Earth? Maybe we would not have mis-information that some religions bring or maybe we might worship the Sun or the Moon?? :roll:
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Alisima

What if??

I don't know. It is hard to tell.

But still, even if Jesus only managed to help just 1 person, that would be enough. I think he has done much more though. So whoever sent him has done a good job. :wink:
Don't read my signature.
Yothu

Who was Jesus (Aarioc) in the sense of the book anyways? Was it one of the Thaori?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Bastian

yothu wrote:Who was Jesus (Aarioc) in the sense of the book anyways? Was it one of the Thaori?
Well, Jesus said something like "No one can come to the Father except through me" (The context here would have been people from Earth). TP says that Jesus body was created by the Thaori, which could lead one to the conclusion that "the Father" is a reference to one of the Thaora. Well.. from that one could draw their own theories about who Jesus was, and if Michel met his reincarnation on Thiaoouba.

But I am justing making wild guesses based on presumptions. I would caution anyone against drawing strong conclusions on weak evidence -- as that seems to be one of the greatest failings that I observe in the religions that I know of, and the root cause of much religious distortion.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Yothu

I asked because I remember a scene in TP where Michel asks if "they are their bodies", with "their" refering to the Thaori (IMO).
The Book wrote: 'I know, Michel, that it was instinctive and I understand it. In any case, you can't touch these bodies - no one can, apart from one of the seven Thaori. In fact, it is the Thaori who install these bodies in a state of preservation and levitation, as you see them, and they alone, are capable of doing so'
'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?'
'Of course'
'But how are they preserved? How many of them are there and why?'
[...] However, I am able to tell you that there are 147 bodies in this doko.'
from chapter "Extraordinary journey meeting extraordinary 'people'", page 153 softcover.
Bastian

The Book wrote:'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?'
'Of course'
Hey, wow I had never interpreted that sentence in this way. I always interpreted it as 'their' meaning 'their respective lives'. For instance, if someone came from another planet and visited a 'wax museum' where the statues are so life like that they look like real people, then that person might ask: 'These are the actual bodies they [the statues] had during their lives?'

Isn't it interesting how a simple sentence like that can have two interpretations and yet both of us may be utterly convinced that there was no ambiguity at all.
Last edited by Bastian on Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Yothu

Oh, I see.
Then, it seems Michel's question ('These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?') was redundant.

I had the wildest theories circulating in my mind. Thanks for making it clear to me, Bastian. I'm pleased, because I can now let go off many false thoughts.
InfoSource

yothu wrote:
Who was Jesus (Aarioc) in the sense of the book anyways? Was it one of the Thaori?

I think Bastian partially answered your question

Acoording to the book Jesus(Aarioc) was a thiaoouban who lived on Thiaoouba for a very long time and decided to volunteer for the Jesus mission, in order to do this he had to look like an earthling so he had to change his hermaphrodite body to an adult Jesus body (which was created by the Thaori)

When Jesus(Aarioc) was on earth he performed miracles, preeched love thy neighbor, the golden rule, enlightned people on reincarnation of the astral body, and showed the immortality of the soul
The Book wrote:
'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?'
'Of course'
I'm not sure if I understand your positions (Bastian, Yothu) I intepret this sentence as thier respective lives, meaning each of the 147 bodies in the Doko were once thiaooubans sent on missions to different planets and now their physical bodies have returned to thiaoouba to be displayed

The body of Jesus in that Doko was the same one that died on earth 2000 years ago
Vesko

Bastian, Yothu, what is the second interpretation of the sentence?
InfoSource, it is also possible that those physical bodies have belonged not only to Thiaoouban astral bodies, but also to people who have played very important roles but were born by women on supervised lower categories like ours, not coming with a "Made in Thiaoouba" label on their body like Christ. Although, from our planet they said they have only Jesus' body, so from our planet there have been no such people.
Why do you think they have shown the bodies to Michel? I think there are several reasons, but I speculate the primary one is that by showing a wide range of bodily appearances (Michel comments "Nature is very strange") to Michel and us, we would better comprehend that we are all absolutely the same inside.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

@Vesko: Oh, Bastian only told me in a diplomatic way that I have misunderstood above cited phrases in the book. When the book speaks about the respective bodies of "them" (meaning the bodies created by the Thaori to inhabit souls who had an important role to play on various planets), I understood "them" refering to one of the seven Thaori. Simply said, I thought the body of Jesus as well as the other 146 bodies in the Golden Doko had been inhabited by one of the Thaori.
I think that is what Bastian meant with second interpretation.
Bastian

yothu wrote:Bastian only told me in a diplomatic way that I have misunderstood above cited phrases in the book.
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say you are wrong. Although I can think of good reasons why the Thaori wouldn't be the ones being incarnated as Jesus, I can not think of a completely sound one. So I am open to being proven wrong ;). However if Jesus was one of the Thaori, then Aarioc was one of the Thaori..
Bastian

Vesko wrote:what is the second interpretation of the sentence?
Let's enumerate them :-)
#1 : That Jesus was one of the Thaori. When Michel said : 'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?' - here the word 'they' meant one of the Thaori.
#2 : That Jesus was not necessarily one of the Thaori. When Michel said : 'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?' - here the word 'they' does not mean one of the Thaori. In this case 'they' refers to the bodies that Michel sees.. Which is a strange thing to do unless you were wondering whether those bodies were truly the bodies of deceased poeple or some kind of life-like statue.
gog

ay ay ay....

what is happening here!! hmmmm

if i read the book correctly, JESUS (XIOXTIN) his Astral Body was from a category 8 planet waiting for reincarnation on Thiaoouba...

So the mission was put to him to come here as JESUS!! thus the THAORI replicated the body of Jesus for him to incarnate to... now now before you blast me with the technicalities of this.... THINK PEOPLE!!!!!....

what is the body without the SPIRIT!!!!.... you keep thinking you are all FLESH.... hmmmm

even THAO says something about CLONING..... etc etc etc.... dont forget that TRUTH is SIMPLICITY in itself!!! what are we??????? aren't we part of the great spirit (Creator) experiencing in a physical body!!!..

ALAS.... what is wrong with you people!!!! you keep chasing your own tails etc etc... re-read the book.. believe me every time you do it, it is as if it is different, hehehe WEIRD...

anyways.... take it all easy....

and yeah.. do use your MIND...

chao chao!!!!!
Yothu

impalerr wrote: if i read the book correctly, JESUS (XIOXTIN) his Astral Body was from a category 8 planet waiting for reincarnation on Thiaoouba...
Hi Impalerr,

You're sure about Xioxtin? At the beginning in Chapter 11 the book says:
'On the planet Naxiti, a planet of the eighth category, a man by the name of Xioxtin had just died. His Astral body was waiting to be reincarnated on Thiaoouba, when it was put to him, that instead, he might be the liberator of the Hebrews. He agreed to this and went to Earth as Moses.'
'Moses, then, was born in Egypt of Egyptian parents.[...]'
Of course, emphasis is mine

chao, chao
gog

Ooooppsss

yeah... i should of read a bit further, hehehe ok ok.. he's name was Aarioc, and he was from Thiaoouba... so he agreed to change his body for another that the THAORI had created..

oh well... as long as you people understand that our BODIES are just a tool... think of it like this.. if we go to space we need a spacesuit , right!!! so we as part of the creator(spirits, soul, whatever you fancy), we need a BODY to experience the material world, hmmm yeah!! well i dont just think about it no more, i know for a fact!!!.. as long as you stick to SIMPLICITY you should be right!!! as TOM CHALKO says.... find out for yourselves....

Enuff things have happen in my life to stop this nonsense our societies feed us, and i just dont believe anymore, I KNOW what the books says its TRUE..!!!! so stop trying to analyse it with whatever you were taught and look within. as for the greatest temple of man is within!! wohoooooooooooooooooo!!!................

love & Light

chao chao!!