Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

JT

impalerr wrote:Ooooppsss

yeah... i should of read a bit further, hehehe ok ok.. he's name was Aarioc, and he was from Thiaoouba... so he agreed to change his body for another that the THAORI had created..

oh well... as long as you people understand that our BODIES are just a tool... think of it like this.. if we go to space we need a spacesuit , right!!! so we as part of the creator(spirits, soul, whatever you fancy), we need a BODY to experience the material world, hmmm yeah!! well i dont just think about it no more, i know for a fact!!!.. as long as you stick to SIMPLICITY you should be right!!! as TOM CHALKO says.... find out for yourselves....

Enuff things have happen in my life to stop this nonsense our societies feed us, and i just dont believe anymore, I KNOW what the books says its TRUE..!!!! so stop trying to analyse it with whatever you were taught and look within. as for the greatest temple of man is within!! wohoooooooooooooooooo!!!................

love & Light

chao chao!!
I agree. In fact, I never interpreted it in any other way and really don't see how you could, unless you are attempting to over-analyze the text, which I do sometimes. Sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees.
Robanan

Impalerr wrote:Ooooppsss

yeah... i should of read a bit further, hehehe ok ok.. he's name was Aarioc, and he was from Thiaoouba... so he agreed to change his body for another that the THAORI had created..

oh well... as long as you people understand that our BODIES are just a tool... think of it like this.. if we go to space we need a spacesuit , right!!! so we as part of the creator(spirits, soul, whatever you fancy), we need a BODY to experience the material world, hmmm yeah!! well i dont just think about it no more, i know for a fact!!!.. as long as you stick to SIMPLICITY you should be right!!! as TOM CHALKO says.... find out for yourselves....

Enuff things have happen in my life to stop this nonsense our societies feed us, and i just dont believe anymore, I KNOW what the books says its TRUE..!!!! so stop trying to analyse it with whatever you were taught and look within. as for the greatest temple of man is within!! wohoooooooooooooooooo!!!................

love & Light

chao chao!!
I speak of myself. Many times instead of thoroughly studying and rereading the book before making a post I have made refrences to my own personal assumptions and understanding of what I remembered was written in the book. It is always intresting when I find out I have doubted everything and everyone else instead of my own self.

The book does welcome you with new information every time you start rereading it. Because of this I'm developing a theory in my mind (still), about the human congnition. I think we focus our cognition to be functioning on different levels of data abstractions the identification of which depends on our current level of understanding, aims, conscious attentiveness, awareness...

Have we evolved each time we find notice something new in the book?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ShahKorR

Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

Jesus tipped the balance of the scales for a while.
Marcus wrote:Do you think we would be in a better position had Jesus not been sent to Earth? Maybe we would not have mis-information that some religions bring or maybe we might worship the Sun or the Moon?? :roll:
I think if you recall the oppression that was ocurring at that time that the darkness would have oblitereated most of our understanding and continued humanity downwards into our total destruction. He bought us some time(with some unfortunate inescapable side effects) in order to prepare for what most who read this know is happening.

I wrote sometime ago that there(thaori) meddling (i thought) had caused great conflict upon this world, but i realise now that it was as bad anyway and getting much worse and the light was completely threatened.The existence of what was to be (the incredible universal evolution) and what is.So i guess it became what we humans using english language refer to as "A necessary evil" one with which only the thaori could judge upon.

so much to flow from me sometimes its hard where to start and not get caught in going off on tangents! be kind to me be kind to everyone we are all alike

i hope i did the post correctly

chao

p.s Greetings my old friend Juan Carlos the jackal hehehe light and love my friend light and love.
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
ArioK

Bastian wrote:
Vesko wrote:what is the second interpretation of the sentence?
Let's enumerate them :-)
#1 : That Jesus was one of the Thaori. When Michel said : 'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?' - here the word 'they' meant one of the Thaori.
#2 : That Jesus was not necessarily one of the Thaori. When Michel said : 'These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?' - here the word 'they' does not mean one of the Thaori. In this case 'they' refers to the bodies that Michel sees.. Which is a strange thing to do unless you were wondering whether those bodies were truly the bodies of deceased poeple or some kind of life-like statue.

Do the Seven Masters Drag their Halos Through The Mud? I think they do not.

I personally think that they made a body for Aarioc, Aarioc being another inhabitant of Thiaoouba, but not one of the Sevenmaster themselves.

Maybe...they were preparing Aarioc to one day become a Thaori and take place of one that would permantly Become a Pure Spirit and join God in the Ether.
Rezo

firstly - hi everyone, real interesting discussion here -

The quote is on p.153. I dont know if it was a Thaora or not, but tend to think it could have been. I think of the part when their auras get dark when money is spoken of. Of course thats not proof, but - anyway its open ended on purpose, they didnt really want to discuss it w/michel, since he wrote that he felt better not to keep asking about this special preservation doko, after asking about Arki-type bodies [pun not intended ;p].

Even to allow just any earthlings at the time to understand that he came from another world was a bad idea. But its very, very interesting to me, what Judas says to Jesus, when Jesus asks him something in the Gospel of Judas, have you read it? Judas says he knows from where he comes [he said this infront of the other apostles btw]....and when you look to the footnote, the translation of immortal realm of 'Barbelo' comes out to the tetragramaton, the yhvh, or....Thiaoouba. How did he know?? This blows my mind, it shows he could use his telepathy rather well.

Im also curious also about similarity of symbolism of Jesus, to past holy figures. Were they from *other* higher planets, or just earthlings, not as revolutionary [buddha being an exception]? Perhaps other relevant writings are under the sphinx on these previous ones. Conventional pharasiac opinion at the time considered him a 'sorcerer', and this belief may still be stuck in the minds of many people today 'do they really believe him, Thao?' what mentality is truely behind this doubt [said in The Book to be worse today than those days]? What are these keys he speaks of, that leaders have thrown away so no one, not even they, can enter??? Keys to knowledge, trusting oneself, 'the secret' [ever heard of this movie, I have a few qs still but its an interesting film]?
Zio

Okay, first just one small detail: The master's aura wasn't dark, it was red, for physical. But you got the principle that money is bad :D
Rezo wrote:Judas says he knows from where he comes [he said this infront of the other apostles btw]....and when you look to the footnote, the translation of immortal realm of 'Barbelo' comes out to the tetragramaton, the yhvh, or....Thiaoouba. How did he know?? This blows my mind, it shows he could use his telepathy rather well.
Nice theory indeed! I am going to read the Gospel of Judas (easy search on google and you got it :D )...

For the past holy figures, The Book tells us that Moses' astral body came from a higher category of planet, so do Jesus. I think that the two possibilities (earthling or not) are both correct. Some earthling, some of the other planets.
The reason why it's worst today is that it lost all values. Jesus taught reincarnation and those who lived in that period followed his REAL teachings, but today no one knows It and evil priests succeded to conceive the Truth from everyone (remember in history, the "dark ages" (around 1000 AC)?).
The proof is that in ALL churches' members, absolutely no one search further than the tip of their nose. Of course, there is exeptions, as I am an example.
And the worst in this case is that even today's priest don't know that it's not true! What's more discouraging is that today's priests take advantage on this to make money... and what's REALLY worst is that "non-believers" turn their back to spirituality just because there are black sheeps in the troops of white sheeps.
One example is one of my classmate. He really hates christianity because of what "evil priests" did and now he is closed-minded about anything.

Oh, and about "The Secret", it's the one with "Law of attraction" right? I'm going to rent it :D
Rezo

Oh right. Red. thanks, my mistake.

well yeah, the secret is that law of attraction thing. Ive seen it but have actually a few mixed feelings. It seems to be of the message that what we see [think], we literally become. Of course this saying has been around a while, interestingly enough.

On another forum I noticed a discussion on this movie, as to wether or not the secret was actually selfish-type 'black' magic or not. Someone else asked this, strongly believing it to be so - and their subsequent posts got more involved w/eastern religion and the point got lost I think, unfortunately.

I think it could be used for good, its a tool. The criticism is its being used as a 'make money' , etc. psychically - and that the principles of the secret go against the purpose of the universe [ie making the things you want happen to you]. Of course, since the creator of the universe is of infinitely higher intelligence than man, any and all karma as a result of unjust selfish actions involving taking away from others, to gain, will at some point be recieved [everything you do comes back to you], because we are in this universe to learn, as we are small parts of this infinite consciousness - which has safeguards.

Actually, there is a forum for those who have seen the secret movie, and among topics discussed, is karma. I do however feel that this topic needs more attention, as we [not all but most] are living within materialistically-oriented societies.
Rezo

how to stay positive?

I had a good lesson yesterday about staying positive....

how's that saying go? "Engergy flows where attention goes" and why? Because whether we realize it or not, our minds are designed to plan and reason things out, even at an unconscious level [perhaps especially].

'concordantly....vis a vis...ergo....' [will ferrell as 'the architect'] but I digress..

Staying positive in thought and deed doesn't mean ignoring your troubles [like I used to and still sometimes do], its seeking a good solution, and placing your emotions as much as reasonably, and as effectively as possible into that supporting frame of reference, while you seek it out. This process actually feeds on itself, in either a positive or negative direction - Jesus [Aarioc, excuse me] said something to this effect, thousands of years ago!

anyway, yeah, its hard to be positive if you aren't [not can't! apparently I'm starting to believe anyone truly can, including me] sensibly/naturally maintain such a feeling. How do you stay positive?
bomohwkl

Re: Have the Thaori Really Helped Us?

Money is not necessary bad. It is how you use it, how you make it and your motives of it that determines its 'spiritual' value.
Without money on earth, you will go nowhere except if you decided to live as a monk in remote mountain.
Holding the belief that money is the root of all evil wouldnt move yourself anyway in life.
In this noted in TP pg 31

.....race and the yellow race had attained a very high level of technological advance. The people lived in great comfort. They worked in factories, private and government enterprises,offices -just as happens now on your planet.
‘They had a strong devotion to money which, to some, meant power and to others, wiser, it meant well-being. They worked on average 12 hours per week.

since it is very unlikely that the world will become moneyless, the next best option is to use money as a tool to accelarate our spiritual and self development , and our own well-being. I believe that the 'law of attraction' and 'the secret' would assist us towards such direction.
Ptah

None of us here have a real understanding of what it was like in roman times. Only history gives us that. It was a cruel and barbaric time, Roman rule was quickly vanishing ancient knowledge. When the librury of alexandria was burnt down by the war over 700000 works went up in smoke. It acted like a school and university, a school of science, art and medicine. The Atlantian knowledge about the soul and its science would have been lost at this time. As the Thaori said the earth was becoming very materialistic. The General population believed in a smattering of fase gods, in a twist of irony the Roman elite didnt believe in gods, they used them to their advantage like the churches do now with Christ. In platos time some 300-200 B.C. he talked with the Egyptian priests, they said to him that civilization on earth will always rise and fall the earth in the past and mans great works were gone as it will happen in the future.

I'm Sure the Thaori, have seen what is about to transpire on the earth and many catagory one planets before, their records would be billions of years old. We fail to realise our potential and as before in evil societies the #%*! comes to the top to rule because we ALLOW it. We allow them to take us into hell, hopfully we still have a planet left to start again in a much better direction as the filth gets washed away. If not then this time round the planet explodes and we go our seperate ways. Some of us will be undone and recycled some of us will go to arki's planet, some to deformed bodies on aromo x 3.

Already the worlds elite who ever they are would make contingancy plans for when the planet goes into upheavel and not lose power. Their they will make the mistake of thinking they have made suffient plans, because whats about to happen is uncontrolable. Jesus said of the end of this age "Their will be wars and rumors of wars" Over the next few years there will be more wars and more terrorist strikes, i just hope that their not silly enough to let off a nuclear devise, because the nuclear core of the planet is over heating, at this crittical stage will go into meltdown and kick start the horrific future.
Rezo

Have we really listened?

oh geez, Ptah, you gave me chills :(

yeah, i was just going to quote p. 32 " ....they tended to the materaial rather than spiritual side of their existence. **At the sme time, they allowed themselves to be duped and letd in circles by a structure of politiclans and bureaucrats, exactrly as is hapening now, on Earth."** -- then it goes on to describe how their system, money and all - developed into a nuclear war, after envy, then hate! Sure, there might be arguments, and we could say we don't really know how it developed, by saying, well, maybe it wasn't the money that did it. Well, maybe it wasn't. And maybe it contributed in no small way to a certain of thinking about reality, that was not sustainable for them [or us].

again - "to some, money meant power." What, I ask, kind of power? How did this affect free will? To me, its about expression of free will -- Does money hinder it in any significant way? I say it does, through the nature of it being an arbitrary system of counting, that is accepted by a marketplace, which is actually quite regulated, limiting what you produce and acquire, by what 'it says' [isnt it actually a corporation? rather than nature] it should be - in my mind it seems to be this way, anyway. My father always used to and sometimes still loves to say to me "In Communism, man exploits man. In Capitalism its exactly the reverse." Now,why were those people at that time on Bakaratini, unable to catch how their 'leaders' tricked them? In what ways, were they being tricked?? I suspect, similar to today on Earth. Of course its just a guess.
Rezo

$ = * ^ ?

Was development of interest, fractional reserves, gamble/stock markets, and fiat money an inevitable development, given the way things were going, from earlier, less unfair [gold standard] currency? And why was gold a standard?? Also, many people say Jesus never said 'money is root of all evil, ' and say infact it was 'love of money....etc' . Right now, to me, the two ideas seem almost the same - which I feel based on previous responses, is going out on a limb, but I feel that way.

I ponder why Thao said theres little that can be done to help us w/another system. Is it because we, on earth today, are 'different learners who can do well if we try' w/money, or, because we're so knee-deep psychologically, in it, they can't help us get out until we help ourselves a bit first? And whats the best form for it to take?
Frozn

Was development of interest, fractional reserves, gamble/stock markets, and fiat money an inevitable development, given the way things were going, from earlier, less unfair [gold standard] currency? And why was gold a standard??
Gold and Silver were chosen to be Legal Tender (Exclusively! - Fiat money isn't) as per the US Constitution because of their intrinsic value, a value that has endured, presumably since the beginning of time. Since there is a limit on the amount of gold in the world, pegging a currency to a precious metal puts a limit on how many "Dollars" (Certificates for one dollar of gold) can be in circulation. This prevents inflation, the de-valuation of the dollar by printing more dollars into circulation out of thin air.

When a currency is Fiat, there is nothing stopping a nation's central bank from watering down all of the existing money by printing new ones whenever the government needs it. This is a hidden tax, and an ongoing theft from the people who hold the money, and most people don't even consider where inflation comes from. Before Fiat money, inflation didn't exist to any great degree, and there were even times of DEflation. Governments are usually tricked into accepting Fiat money because they see it as an unlimited supply of money, but in the end always ends with an economic collapse due to greed and abuse of this system, as is happening now in the US.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Rezo

Im pretty much familiar with this info - at least the majority of it. There may be some holes in what I remember... I was actually being rhetorical/suspicious that Gold, if reintroduced as a standard today, would be properly adhered to as such - to me it *appears * as if the entire monetary system seems to have 'evolved' much like corporations do, in its ability to control and alter more things.

I heard something, regarding the bank of england, being the main 'global' 'financial' capital within 'city of london' itself an 'independent entity', much as washington dc and vatican city are as well. It got me wondering where else on earth also are like these, and why these places [?]

With regard to gold itself, I was recently sent an article of a special radio-synthetic bacteria, which was actually found, in a goldmine - whether its in all goldmines, or just this one it doesn't say.

http://environment.newscientist.com/art ... -life.html [strange title there].
rishmash

that small section in the book where they talk directly to Michel about the purpose of the book has to be the greatest and most amazing thing I have ever read in my life. That was the part I reckon I have read and reread over 100 times. They helped me a great deal. I still lead a materialistic existence, and still think a lot about money etc, and experience all the feelings that go with it.

but to me, that section in the book changed my life and the direction of my life :(