A Message from the Thaori?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

trumpet_is_cool

A Message from the Thaori?

Hi !

I found at a german spiritual Website this Article :

(english version) http://www.puramaryam.de/messagecouncil.html

Note that the woman don`t know about TP...
The speaker now said:
"We are a COUNCIL OF PERSONS deciding over the fate and the advancement of worlds, in accordance to the WILL AND THE COUNCIL OF GOD, THE ALL-MIGHTY, ALL-KNOWING, ALL-LOVING, THE ALL-LIGHT.
Now Earth has surpassed the threshold to a new development and has reached a new step. We are leading and guiding your planet. We have also watched your WAY and your MISSION and we were with you.
What do you think ? Is earth now a 2nd Category Planet (can`t be really ?!?) ?
InfoSource

Re

I don't think planets can change category, in TP, Mu and Atlantis were considered highly developed spiritual civilization and the planet category didn't change, so I don't believe it can/or would change now for any reason

Also the cosmic council that was talked about in the interview was supposedly in a higher vibration dimension, the Thaori are on a different planet not a different vibration level, so I doubt it was them.
trumpet_is_cool

On an other not yet translated article is to read that the vibrations on earth will slowly raise after 1997, maybe she is just a bit crazy...However it is similar to some thought`s /predictions about the Mayan Calendar...
"The vibrations on earth are growing, the awaked grows with them.all dark have to purify.The time is moving faster..."

The Creator told me on 14.12.1997:
"Now is the time near,the Finaltime, the new Timeage has begun, the Finalfight is near.
The Light is flowing in so huge masses to Earth like never before,and will reach every hideout of the dark - There is no place to hide.Immense many Lightbeings are placed around the Earth and ready to start.Millions of Lightbeings are on earth incarnated or not incarneted.
But we will not fight how you know it on Earth, we will use the weapons of the Heart.
Many will go, it will be a chaos.It has begun, till know you don`t realise anything.What now happens is more important than anything before... The old isn`t anymore. Don`t hold on it,it has to dissapear to let the new arrive."...
"The Vibrations on earth are steady raised since a couple of years. Now is the time where the Vibrations are raised enough so that the threshold to the 4th dimension is reached and overcomed.In fact are we in the past couple of years on the lower areas of the 4th Dimension.Pointers for this are - Beside the subjectivly noticeable speeding up of the Time - Also the quicker manifestation of thoughts due to the speeded up events on earth.Since the 20th Century we are able to notice much faster and dramatic Changes compared to the Previous centurys.Events are happened faster and faster in the last decades."
Alisima

It sounds similar to the "Law of One" from Ra. http://ascension2000.com/Ra-studyguide.htm

Ra also suggests a density change from 3th to 4th, and also said its due in 2012, although there are already certain increases. See http://www.enterprisemission.com/_artic ... tary_1.htm for more detail.

On interesting to note is that David Wilcock, a man who has daily "talks" with the 6th density social complex form Ra, also wrote several scientific books to back up his claims. Even when you discard the density-mambo-yumbo, the books are worth reading. http://ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

For what his information is worth, Michel Desmarquet denies the existence of such global planetary ascensions and all the density paraphernalia. From the "Is a Planet's Category Fixed?" topic:
His [Michael Meanwell's] kind explanation about it is that Michel has stated to him with clear certainty that planets, and Earth included, always remain on the same category. It is only us who evolve, not the planets. Planets support us on our level of evolution, but do not change their categories. Kindergarten planets always remain kindergarten ones, and are not upgraded or restructured. The same applies to the higher planets.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Vesko wrote:For what his information is worth, Michel Desmarquet denies the existence of such global planetary ascensions and all the density paraphernalia. From the "Is a Planet's Category Fixed?" topic:
His [Michael Meanwell's] kind explanation about it is that Michel has stated to him with clear certainty that planets, and Earth included, always remain on the same category. It is only us who evolve, not the planets. Planets support us on our level of evolution, but do not change their categories. Kindergarten planets always remain kindergarten ones, and are not upgraded or restructured. The same applies to the higher planets.
It are 2 different modes of thinking. However, when reading http://www.enterprisemission.com/_artic ... tary_1.htm you will see that there are very great solar changes happening. (I have already reported several of them in a different thread, I will not do it again, please visited the above url. Even a quick walkthrough would be enough.) So, if there is no solar acsension, can anyone explain why ALL the planets around us increase in energetic activity?? Even NASA confirmes this, although still what limited. So perhapse there is no planetary enlightenment waiting in 2012, but still, why these remarkable changes??
Don't read my signature.
trumpet_is_cool

I found another quote on the not yet translated part of the website:
The new development, that`s now possible for the mankind, didn`t exist anytime before, never, in the whole Universe not .It`s totally new:
It is an Experiment - Rise of a being in the physical Body through shine through of every aspects of his existence - Body Soul Spirit.And the Light is moving to him and will him fulfill and with and through him work - Here on Earth !
The rise and the lightbodyprozess doesn`t mean that we will enraptured from Earth:
The of this way created New Human lives still on his - raised - Planet
There are a lot similaries to the words in TP in the untranslated part of the Website,
i found another translated text (the message before the council message) :

http://www.puramaryam.de/messagemen.html
You are standing at the crossing of ways. Only LOVE can change your society, keep it alive and bring peace and happiness to the people. Without LOVE, your civilization will be doomed and fall, like all the human civilizations of the past. You still have the time you need - use it well.