Great White Brotherhood

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ShahKorR

Great White Brotherhood

THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD
A group of interplanetary beings who have been watching, observing and helping our planet when necessary, are know as the Great White Brotherhood. This is a group consisting of higher beings, some of who have lived on this planet, who have reached a point of higher evolution. They are a part of the many thousands of ships, who have been hovering in our atmosphere in etheric form, to help us when, and if, the time comes for their assistance in transportation of us from the planet.

They are here to assist this earth in its final transition. Many of them work with, or for, what has commonly become known as the Ashtar Command. Many of these beings are several dimensions higher than the third dimension, and work in purely etheric realms. Some are so close to angelic realms that there is little distinction. In many instances, there are those who are closer to the earth in vibration and are able to interact more with the humans on it. Those who are of the higher realms are able to interact through telepathy, and their vibrations are purely those of unconditional love. Those who have had contact with these realms know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the validity of what they have seen and heard.

People such as Tuella, who channelled such books as On Earth Assignment and Ashtar, a Tribute, and Tuieta, who travelled in her light body to the ship and brought through books such as the Letters from Home series, are without doubt, actually contacting our Great White Brotherhood. The validity of what has been channelled is so full of light and love and truth, one is left in a state of heightened vibration.

Many members of the Ashtar Command work with the earth. They have given many thousands of years of their life for just this cause. The being we knew as Jesus the Christ, is known on the ships as Sananda. He is a great being of light and, because of his past association with earth, is able to help the earth people through his understanding.

Many higher beings known as Germain, Monka, Hatonn, Soltec, Sarna, Jokhym, Korton, and many, many others work together to form this Great White Brotherhood.

Their mission has lasted thousands of years. They here to see that the earth, in its transition, reaches the full glory it was always destined to be. The earth's purpose was, and is, to become an intergalactic library. It was designed as such, and chosen by the Creator for the purpose of being a light planet for all its inhabitants. The darker side entered, and hence we have the situation we are in today. But all that is now to change. Light once again is entering our planet, and the changes are inevitable.

We are on the brink of a great New Age of light. Nothing can stop this. No matter how much negative influence has been wrought by the more negative ET's, we are finally to reach our destined goal. The planet will transition into a new Golden Age and become a star among the galaxy.

The Great White Brotherhood is here to make sure it happens. Our destiny is assured. Love will win in the end

quote from http://www.gla.ac.uk/~gbza22/ufo7.html

Could anyone help with obtaining more information about the brotherhood? I have heard a few ppl on here call this organization evil , and i would just like to see as much info as i could. Please help
[/quote]
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
Frozn

Although it sounds like rubbish to me, I will try not to dismiss it so readily. I have known for long enough that waiting for the supposed '4th density' to happen is pointless. This whole concept sounds fictional at best. TP says clearly that Earth is a category 1 planet, and Michel has insisted that no planet changes its category, only the inhabitants. The name they give to the one who was christ is contradictory to TP as well. Not to mention the embellishment they have gone through to portray the earth as some battlefield between good and bad outside influence. Earth need not be any library because all history on any world is in its psychosphere, and through the spirit we can learn anything.

I believe The Emerald tablets of Thoth are the inspiration for the ethereal beings dwelling among us and assisting us. The founding member of the Great White Brotherhood (Which until now I thought was a white supremescist group, and still might be I have no idea), was the one who translated the tablets in their entirety in 1928. He then founded this cult and the entire school of thought about these silly matter density levels. This was spawned in the ego of those who read the tablets. The wisdom it contained was picked over and imagination won the day it seems. This is human nature, and while reading about the Brotherhood and its philosophy may be good reading, I think as guidance it may be more disinformation than useful.

My point: Don't waste your effort on things so vague. A good intellect can see the red flags on this one. Anyone else reading, I urge you to do the same.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Alisima

ShahKorR wrote:Could anyone help with obtaining more information about the brotherhood?
I don't know anything about this particular brotherhood, but there are more of these 'brotherhoods', although I won't like to call them that. Do a search on "Ra, Law Of One" on google, and you will find similar idea's.
ShahKorR wrote:I have heard a few ppl on here call this organization evil , and i would just like to see as much info as i could.
Calling an organization evil, or good for that matter, shows lack of understanding. From what I have read in your qoute the main message is a positive one. I see no 'evil' in wanting to find out more information about this 'brotherhood' or even to join this brotherhood, or any other. However, whatever this organization, or its opposition, or any other 'someone', is telling you it is basically, from its roots up, false. If you know this well and use this 'brotherhood', or any other thing, as a stepping stone, towards a higher 'truth', I see no evil in it and would certainly recommend it.

You can compare it to dreams. Any activity in a dream is, per se, part of the dream. So any volitional dream activity can only result in extending the dream, since, the activity can be said to BE the dream, or at least one of its causes. But there are some dream activities which can end the dream, and that is the paradox: how can a doing end all doings?? Well, it can. So, what I am trying to say is, it does not matter which dream activity causes you to wake up, nor does it matter whether it is 'bad' or 'good', since, when finally awake, you'll see that there was no 'bad' or 'good' in your dream, it was all play.

So, applying this to your 'real' life situation, it does not matter whether the organization is 'evil', or 'good', as long as it help you to fully, or partially 'wake' up to the 'truth'. Just like the parable: "After using the boat to get across the river you should abandon it." Similarly, if you use this 'brotherhood' as a stepping stone, and not stick to it's idea's, all will be alright, regardless of your opinion, or future action, towards them.

By the way, I am not saying what you should or should not do. It was only in response to the judgement made that the organization is evil and to your subsequent judgement, which hasn't happened yet, but will when you have finally made up your mind.
Frozn wrote:My point: Don't waste your effort on things so vague. A good intellect can see the red flags on this one. Anyone else reading, I urge you to do the same.
It is interesting to know that most rational man will say exactly the same about TP.
Don't read my signature.
Frozn

Alisima wrote:
Frozn wrote:My point: Don't waste your effort on things so vague. A good intellect can see the red flags on this one. Anyone else reading, I urge you to do the same.
It is interesting to know that most rational man will say exactly the same about TP.
I Agree. The difference is that TP is useful information that, in my opinion, leads us to explore things in a positive direction. As I have no information regarding the White Brotherhood cult, I cannot say that they do not either. Proof and usefulness are all acquired in the eye of the beholder, and in my case, TP wins by a landslide. I will make time to study the philosophies of the brotherhood, as well as "Ra, Law Of One", and then I will be able to make an informed analysis of my findings.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Robanan

I had done a little bit of digging regarding the White Brotherhood. I found some information on a news web site regarding their activities. I came back to the forum with this post.
Alisima wrote:Calling an organization evil, or good for that matter, shows lack of understanding. From what I have read in your qoute the main message is a positive one. I see no 'evil' in wanting to find out more information about this 'brotherhood' or even to join this brotherhood, or any other.
Imagine that such people could brainwash you to belive that the Last Day is near and would compel you to commit suicide.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Robanan wrote:I had done a little bit of digging regarding the White Brotherhood. I found some information on a news web site regarding their activities. I came back to the forum with this post.
Alisima wrote:Calling an organization evil, or good for that matter, shows lack of understanding. From what I have read in your qoute the main message is a positive one. I see no 'evil' in wanting to find out more information about this 'brotherhood' or even to join this brotherhood, or any other.
Imagine that such people could brainwash you to belive that the Last Day is near and would compel you to commit suicide.
Please remember that I have also said:
...whatever this organization, or its opposition, or any other 'someone' is telling you, it is basically, from its roots up, false.
If you fully want to live, you will have to face both good and bad things. I personally would never join such an organization, for I see no use in it. However, for people who doubt about joining, and clearly haven't made up there mind, it is good to 'peek' at how it goes. Just like when a child is curious about cigars, and really wants to taste it. Denying them that taste, because it is bad for them, works only counterintuitive. If you, however, let them have a smoke, from you heaviest cigar ofcourse, they will probably cough really bad and really dislike the taste. The latter approach fulfils their curiosity and takes away the 'awe' about cigars, since they taste bad, the former approach does not fulfill their curiosity and they probably try it out of your sight.

I believe this approach to be very didactic. Although their probably will be childeren who, regardless of their original dislike, start smoking when they are older. But those childeren will often be the sheeps of society, i.e. the followers. So, you can't 'save' them regardless of your approach. You just have to let them drop to see if they can stand on their own, which might take decades. There is one crucial factor though, that is the ratio between helping them and letting them find it out for themselves. Ofcourse, if you keep helping them they won't learn, and if you let them go constantly, they won't learn either.

Now, getting back to your brainwashing, yes, that is possible, and according to the fact that there are in fact such groups, it definitly happens. But sometimes it is good for a person to be born again, specially for those who really think about taking their own lifes. But don't misunderstand me, I said: "sometimes it is good". So, no, not every one who thinks about suicide should be 'dropped' (and 'dropped', ofcourse, is a very incorrect word in this context.) In fact you should never 'sign out' anyone thinking he is beyond salvation.
Don't read my signature.
Rezo

'ashtar', 'sananda', 'kumara' true etymologies..

Three new age 'buzzwords' among others Ive yet to get a handle on what is attributed to them, and what they may actually be based in [like density, frequency, and ascension] that I am aware of are Sananda, Ashtar, and Kumara : 'Sananda' [aka 'your creator God'] as it has been so often attributed to being one and the same with JCs... an interesting 'rebuttal' by apparently, Jesus himself, that he is not Sananda.... Note: it is a channel-based rebuttal, and I sometimes feel unsure to trust the content of channeled messages as they often are quite vague. http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANS ... iment.html

'Ashtar command' - Ashtar, is a name for various older middle eastern god, in their pantheons, interestingly in Ethiopian Akumite 'astral' god, among many others, also a hyphen-name eventually used in Arabic I believe, it gets pretty complicated]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astar_(disambiguation) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar

Sananda is a sanskrit word, meaning 'bliss' It has also been defined to mean 'ecstasy,' and 'oversoul' as well [depending on who is defining the word]. My opinion is most likely that it was taken from Patanjali's Yoga Sutras [approx 150 BC], specifically 1:17....'Sananda Samadhi,' specifically. The 3rd of 4 levels of concentration...http://swamij.com/yoga-sutras-11718.htm#1.17 'Kumara', another sanskrit word, refers to 'The 4 Kumaras' from Hindu tradition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Kumaras, who, perhaps, were also very spiritually advanced, I don't know. Ashtar Command literature apparently refers to 'Kumaras', as being some sort of ascended masters. Thought it interesting to discover the source of such interpretation of Yoga Sutras [from vedas i think], which said-organziation is not keen on making transparent and available...

Thinking for yourself is certainly an indispensable way to assist your own enlightenment :thumleft: if you ignore it, you are ignoring yourself. While its also important to not close your mind, its also important to not neglect to examine, in your own way. Any 'system' that discourages questioning that is honestly truth seeking, should probably be avoided.