Other E.T. contact stories

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

Other E.T. contact stories

[Moderator note (VeskoP): This first post has been originally the single one on the now-nonexistent topic "Alien stories" and has been merged with the current one for convenience to the reader and fullness' sake. It is the first one because all topic posts are in a chronological order.
Also, the link in this post now leads to a page requiring free registration, although I've just verified that if you do register, you do get to the article about Hamel. If you'd like to skip registration, visit an archived copy of the page via the alternative link.
2006-08-03]

I post the following one here only because of a few common elements between it and the Book. Read about David Hamel and his story, http://maisonneuve.org/article.php?article_id=425 (alternatively, visit http://web.archive.org/web/200410110906 ... cle_id=425 if you'd like to skip the free registration). Note the references to influencing the Nazi and the UFO ship as the Bethlehem Star. BTW, Thao said that no wise men visited Jesus when he was born.
Of course, I can't say for sure if the story is true or not. But if I was an alien, I'd definitely not stress technology to this man, who seems obsessed with technology -- I'd talk about meditation as 1st priority and such :).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
TomJansen

Other E.T. Contact Stories

Hi people,

I'm very fond of true stories in which extraterrestrials tell about themselves and about what they think of us.

I think without a doubt that Michel's story about Thiaoouba is the very best "e.t.-contact story" I've read so far.
That is because uniquely:
- it is obvious that this story really happened.
- this contact was not an accident, it was planned, as they have some important messages.
- these people are evolved very far.

I was wondering if anyone here knows some other "e.t.-contact story" that is at least worth taking a look at.
Some story that you think may be true (possibly, probably or definitely). Some story that is almost as interesting as the Thiaoouba story.
TomJansen

I would like to mention Stefan "Denaerde" his story, about his contact with people from Iarga.
Anyone here ever read this? We never discussed it here.

Stefan lived in the Netherlands and about 50 years ago,
he had a very interesting conversation with people from the planet Iarga.

My understanding is that, the Iargan people are not as far evolved than the Thiaooubans, because:
- They are no hermaphrodites
- They don't have a task or responsibility over other civilisations.
- They don't tell about the 9 categories.
- They do register consumptions and use of products and services.
But they are far more civilised than Earth people, because:
- They don't have a money-system
- They do advanced spiritual excercise (and talk about "cosmic integration")
- They have very advanced technology which they don't misuse.

I think the story of Iarga is very interesting because it shows the great possibilities we have.
Like the Thiaooubans, the Iargans explain why a monetary system is always bad: it causes envy and it is not efficient.
They show that it is possible to have a population density of 6000 people/km2, without any problems.

So far I've never noticed a clear sign that the story of Iarga would not be true.
Still, I should say that I like the second part of Stefan's writings less than the first part.
The first part is the story of his conversation with the Iargans.
The second part is scientific, and is said to be based on information which has been channeled, later.
I don't know much about channeling but I think that maybe the information of the second part is somewhat distorted.
Yothu

Every 100 years or so

Hi,

how about the stories of the people that have been abducted by Thiaooubans in the previous 100 years periods of time?

I remember Erich von Däniken mentioned in one of his TV-Documentary that there is a story of a man (Mayan) who was taken for several days 'into the sky' and when he came back he had a golden halo around his head and enlightened his own people about what he'd learnt on his journey.

I think I saw him speaking about it in his documentary "Chariots of the Gods: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past".
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
TomJansen

Re: Every 100 years or so

Yothu wrote:Hi,

how about the stories of the people that have been abducted by Thiaooubans in the previous 100 years periods of time?

I remember Erich von Däniken mentioned in one of his TV-Documentary that there is a story of a man (Mayan) who was taken for several days 'into the sky' and when he came back he had a golden halo around his head and enlightened his own people about what he'd learnt on his journey.

I think I saw him speaking about it in his documentary "Chariots of the Gods: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past".
Thanks yeah, it would be cool to read what he learned and experienced in those days!
If it was a Mayan then it must be a long time ago.
Perhaps Michel's halo has grown too, but it wasn't noticed.

If Thiaooubans take one of us every 100 years or so,
then it might be possible to find out something about Michel's predecessors.

I remember seeing Von Däniken on Discovery Channel. He showed an artifact from ancient Egypt which functioned as a bulb. According to Von Däniken it was a piece of technology brought here from outer space. And I remember Von Däniken talking about the lines of Nazca; he said that the figures were probably meant to be seen from the sky, and the straight lines may have served as runways or landing strips for spaceships. (Mmmh, spaceships that need runways?)

I was surprised to read that he is accused of forgery:
wikipedia.org and skepdic.com wrote:Von Däniken has also used photographs of pottery depicting UFOs, claiming that the pottery came from an archaeological dig and dated to biblical times. The television series Nova determined that this was a fraud and located the potter who actually made the pots in question. When confronted with this evidence, Von Däniken argued that the deception was justified because some people would only believe his theories if they saw proof.
If this is true, then I wonder what kind of motivation Von Däniken had for doing his research and writing his works. I guess false pride or personal pecuniary ambition. (I'm stealing these words from Thao.)

However, wikipedia can be changed by anyone and skepdic.com writes things like:
"A UFO is an unidentified flying object which has been identified as [...]" :?
Yothu

Re: Every 100 years or so

tomjansen wrote:
wikipedia.org and skepdic.com wrote:[...] When confronted with this evidence, Von Däniken argued that the deception was justified because some people would only believe his theories if they saw proof.

If this is true, then I wonder what kind of motivation Von Däniken had for doing his research and writing his works.
Yes, it is pretty funny. As far as I know, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, a famous swiss-born psychiatrist, who devoted a lot of her work into exploring death and after-life (she was a pioneering psychiatrist whose research helped terminally ill patients come to terms with death) once arranged a spiritist meeting in which a medium would summon spirits in a secluded wooden house of hers. When the meeting got at its best, people heard trampling above their heads among many other noises supposedly originating from "ghosts". But it was clear to all that it was a most embarrassing staging of Kübler-Ross. When she was confronted she defended herself: "I had to do this, because people have to believe that there exists something after death..."

So maybe both had noble motives, but "forcing" somebody to believe in something - even when it is the truth - just brings about the opposite effect IMO.

She, Kübler-Ross, could just have been a little too enthusiastic about her discoveries and wanted to "prove" them to others at all costs...

Tomjansen, when I get my hands on the movie "Chariots of the Gods" again sometime, I am going to watch it and pay closer attention to what is said about this certain man that has supposedly been abducted. Could be an interesting find.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Lena

tomjansen wrote: So far I've never noticed a clear sign that the story of Iarga would not be true.
I started to read the story and there is something about their trains I don't understand. they supposedly run without friction using magnetics, which leaves me to ask how do they slow down and stop to let passengers on? if they somehow stop the mangetic current, wouldn't the train no longer be suspended in air and therefore scrape against the track? i must be missing something, or else there is no way this can be true. how can the Iargians get on and off the train without friction?

I also wonder why they use trains for main transportation instead of antigravitation like the thiaooubians do. they claim that airplanes are "antisocial" and i don't know if this would apply to flying saucers as well.

this is interesting:
"A detailed explanation will come later, so let it suffice here to say that beings on Iarga that possess this mentality are denied reincarnation. This selection is the cause of the continuing improvement in mentality, generation after generation, which enables a race to become unselfish. "On Earth, this selection was blocked some twenty centuries ago by extra-terrestial intervention whereby we cannot improve our average mentality.
20 centuries ago was around the time when the thiaooubians intervened with Christ. I get the feeling that "average mentality" has to do with planet catagories... which makes this statment even more confusing. doesn't TP say that a planet can't change catagory? even if it could, why would the Thiaooubians or any other extra-terrestials block one planet's selection system and not another? would they even be able to do that? i find it hard to believe. plus, I can't see what Christ has to do with any of it.

so far i think the book has some good ideas but I'm not sure if I think it's true or not. I will finish reading the book before i make any solid conclusions. thanks for posting the link, tomjansen
Alisima

Lena wrote:
tomjansen wrote: So far I've never noticed a clear sign that the story of Iarga would not be true.
I started to read the story and there is something about their trains I don't understand. they supposedly run without friction using magnetics, which leaves me to ask how do they slow down and stop to let passengers on? if they somehow stop the mangetic current, wouldn't the train no longer be suspended in air and therefore scrape against the track? i must be missing something, or else there is no way this can be true. how can the Iargians get on and off the train without friction?
Well, the same magnetic system which gets the train going can also stop it. Simply by appling 'negative' fields (fields that are opposed to where the train is going) you can slow the train down.
Don't read my signature.
Lena

Well, the same magnetic system which gets the train going can also stop it. Simply by appling 'negative' fields (fields that are opposed to where the train is going) you can slow the train down.
yes, I realised that just before I read your reply... what a coincedence. sometimes your questions really are answered over night!
ShahKorR

Hello,
Have a look at the below book . I think you will find some interesting things within.

Title: Coevolution"The trut story of a man taken for ten days to an extra terrestrial civilisation" By Alec Newald

Love and Light
Chao
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
ShahKorR

I forgot to add a link
Alec Newald did an interview on the Art Bell show i have posted link to the transscript for your perusal.

http://www.karenlyster.com/transcript.html

Love and Light
Chao
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
survivor

ShahKorR wrote:I forgot to add a link
Alec Newald did an interview on the Art Bell show i have posted link to the transscript for your perusal.

http://www.karenlyster.com/transcript.html

Love and Light
Chao
Yep, just read the interview, I think this guy has read many books and put together his own story.
ShahKorR

Yep, just read the interview, I think this guy has read many books and put together his own story.
Try reading the book before you come to a conclusion. Only because the interview was quite a whuile after the book. Anywayz enjoy
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
Bastian

TomJansen wrote:I would like to mention Stefan "Denaerde" his story, about his contact with people from Iarga.
[...]
My understanding is that, the Iargan people are not as far evolved than the Thiaooubans, because:
Wow, I skimmed over that page briefly and I am amazed at some of the similarities between this and TP.. utterly fantastic. I really enjoyed reading it! Hopefully I will find the time later and remember to read it more fully later on.

I agree with your assessment tom, they are far more evolved than us and yet certainly not as evolved as the Thiaooubans.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Alisima

Bastian wrote:
TomJansen wrote:I would like to mention Stefan "Denaerde" his story, about his contact with people from Iarga.
[...]
Wow, I skimmed over that page briefly and I am amazed at some of the similarities between this and TP.. utterly fantastic. I really enjoyed reading it! Hopefully I will find the time later and remember to read it more fully later on.

I agree with your assessment tom, they are far more evolved than us and yet certainly not as evolved as the Thiaooubans.
To both TomJansen and Bastian:

You claim that we humans are far inferior to both TP and the people from Iarga. Yet you also claim TP to be superior to Iarga. This you cannot do since you are, as you yourself said it, inferior to Iarga and TP. How can you be inferior to both TP and Iarga and yet make statements on them, regarding the absolute favorite?? You are not in a position to do this, since you are inferior.

it is like asking a baby to vote for the elections. Do you choose this one, or that one? Either way the baby deceides, the grounds on which he deceides are ofcourse restricting, to say the least.

Because you claimed yourself inferior to both of them, you have also resticted yourself to make any other comment on either of them.

And for those who like to take it to a new level, here comes the paradox:

How can you, being inferior, make any statement regarding TP and yourself? Especially the statemant that you are inferior to them. If you indeed are inferior than them you are in no position to make that statement, since you, by that very statement, are inferior to them, and thus, following the same logic as above, you can't make that statement. The only way you can truly make that statement is by first being equal to them, but then, if you are indeed equal, in order to determine your inferiorness, you are no longer inferior.

Shortly said, the whole process of truly determining your inferiorness to anything destoy's your inferiorness to that particular thing. In other words, if you truly understand why you are inferior, or better yet, why you believe yourself to be inferior, you are no longer inferior.

The paradox is ofcourse that you cannot claim yourself to be inferior, since that claim, at least temporarly, requires you to step out of your inferiority, make that claim and then be inferior. The whole process of determining your inferiorness requires you to understand why you are inferior. And that understanding no longer belongs to inferiority but to superiority. So you can never claim your inferiority since that claim requires you to be at least equal to that which claim to be inferior to.

The only one who is inferior to anything is the one who doesn't know. But since that one doesn't know it, he will not act on it. In that way the truly inferior man, who himself doesn't know it, is infact superior to the man who does know it's inferiorness since the latter does act on it (in a self-denying way: feeling inferior; denying it; and being inferior). However, if the latter overcomes it's inferiority-complex he will be at least equal to which he himself formerly saw inferior and to the man who hasn't yet realised it's inferiorness.

For instance, Mr. Caveman will never feel inferior to any future civilisation because he doesn't know anything other than himself and its surroundings. Because he doesn't feel inferior he behaves like a superior man. Modern man does feel himself inferior (because he deny's parts of himself, saying they are inferior and that is why he is inferior). Feeling inferior (and not accepting it) he acts differently then when he isn't feeling himself inferior. Because he can think of seemingly superior things (by first denying parts of himself, parts he believes are inferior) he feels himself inferior and starts his neurosis. So first he believed himself, or at least part of himself, to be inferior, and the consequence of that is actually being inferior. In other words: self imposed restrictions.

If Modern Man wishes to overcome his inferiority he must realise he isn't inferior. But the motive for realising his inferiority, by which he wishes to overcome it, is based on the believe that he is inferior. In other words, when he actively tries to overcome his inferiority, he actually acknowledges his inferiority first, and thus starts an endless fight with himself. That indeed is inferior. So again, first we have a believe we are inferior and then, because we are trying to deny that inferiority or to overcome it, we actually become inferior.

But how then does one overcome inferiority?? One doesn't. If one tries one actually becomes inferior. But if one doesn't try, one only feels himself inferior. Now, you must agree with this, feeling inferior and being inferior are two different things. So the solution is to accept the feeling of inferiority, not to fight it, or to replace it with other feelings, but to accept it. Once it is accepted a whole new world starts before your eyes (this is because a part of your unconsiousness, formerly denied, now becomes conscious since you have accepted it. This new consiousness is indeed an enrichment of your world.)

If one can accept the feelings of inferiority one is indeed superior. That is the paradox of inferiority/superiority: by not accepting parts of yourself, since you believe them to be inferior, you actually become inferior since you no longer have access to those parts (they are now in the unconsiousness.) By accepting all that you have formely denied you start a path towards unity. Unity of yourself. Once you accomplished that unity, you are superior to all who haven't.
Don't read my signature.