Prophet Yahweh

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Propaganda

Prophet Yahweh

I hope that this is not going to be a repost. I would like to say that there is a man that goes by the name of Prophet Yahweh. He has the ability to summon sphere shaped "UFO's" at will.

His website: http://www.prophetyahweh.com

My only problem is that if Thao and the people of Thiaoouba are allowing him to act as a summoner of there space craft then why do they allow him to say that black people are the true Israelites?

Maybe it does not matter? If this man is allowed to summon their space craft, then the people of our planet will be like hey those are friendly "ET's". I guess the time of the End Time is near.

I have a post in this forum that is titled "Who questions TP", I guess you can delete that post. :D :D :D :D :D
Robanan

Welcome To The Visitors Area Of My Site

YES, IT'S TRUE!

It's absolutely true, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that YAHWEH sends his UFOs to appear on my signal!

In fact, I was blessed, by YAHWEH, to make history as the first man to call down a UFO for a TV station to film.

Listen to my audio message below and read this entire page so you will better understand my site.

MY 50 STATE UFO TOUR!

On October 9th, 2005, I will be starting my:

"50 State Black Israelites Only UFO Summoning Tour"

Very soon, you'll see the videos of me going to all 50 American states, waking up my people, black people of slave descent, to the fact that we are the original and true Jews of the nation of Israel!

I will wake my people up, from their deep sleep, by calling down YAHWEH's UFOs as a sign that the things I say are true!

As a result of this, I am destined to:

1.) trigger the mass awakening of my people to the fact that we are the true Jews of the Israelite nation

2.) and start the greatest movement ever of my people since we were brought to this country as slaves.

We are the true Jews, of the tribe of Judah, of the nation of Israel!

We are the Israelites!

VIEW MY PRE-TOUR UFO VIDEOS FREE OF CHARGE

Click on the "Broadcasts" link and view the UFOs I filmed before I went on my 50 state tour.

I have purchased a video streaming account so you can view my UFOs free of charge.

But, the ISP has fixed a 10 gigabyte daily limit to the account.

Because of this, when the daily limited is exceeded, free videos will not work, until the next day.

However, you can buy your own personal video stream for $14.95.

It will give you unlimited 24/7 access to my UFO videos, without interruption, for 30 days, based on Internet conditions.

SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR DONATIONS

This site is viewer and listener supported.

Please keep this site healthy by making a donation every once in a while.

When you donate, you help me pay the free streaming video bill people are running up in my name.

Also, you will be helping me purchase new streaming video accounts so people can see my UFOs free of charge.

DO YOU NEED A PRE-PAID VISA OR MASTERCARD TO MAKE YOU DONATIONS AND PURCHASE YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIDEO STREAM?

If you don't have a credit card, you can buy a pre-paid Mastercard or Visa debit card for as little as $9.95.

You will receive your card in the mail in about a week.

Here is a pre-paid debit card company I recommend because I have several of their cards:

The Green Dot Pre-Paid Visa Or Mastercard

To locate a store to purchase your card (Radio Shack, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.) click on the "Store Locator" link at:

https://web1.greendotonline.com/contents/login.aspx

To see the kind of cards they offer, go to:

https://web1.greendotonline.com/Contents/Products.aspx

To understand how their card works, go to:

https://www.greendotonline.com/Contents/Help.aspx

I like this debit card company because they don't fine or penalize you when debits are attempted when you don't have any money on your card.

YOU WILL NEED WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

To view my videos, you will need the "Windows Media Player" installed on your PC or Mac.

To download it for your PC, click here.

To download it for you Mac, click here.

BECOME MY STUDENT

If you want to study my religious teachings that explain:

1. Why are YAHWEH UFOs are appearing on my signal?

2. Where in the bible does it say YAHWEH and His Angels are superhuman beings who live on other planets and travel in spaceships?

3. What scriptures prove that black people of slave descent are the original and true nation of Israel?

Click on the "Become A Student" link and register to be my student so that I may teach these things to you.

Afterwards, you will be able to log in to the "Students Only" area of this site, from the home page, and go to my teachings that will be posted very soon.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTERS

Stay informed on the developments of my 50 state tour.

If you are going to be one of my students, do not subscribe to the visitors newsletter.

Wait until you have registered to be my student, and after you enter the students area, there subscribe to the students newsletter.

If you don't want to be my student, but you want to be kept informed on when new UFO videos will be posted to this site, subscribe to the visitors newsletter now that you are in the visitors area.

If you later decide to become a student, you can always subscribe to my students newsletter and unsubscribe from my visitors newsletter.

Regardless if you become my student or not, or which newsletter you sign up for: the visitors or students, you will be notified every time new UFOs have been posted to this site for you to see.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Sightings To Come,

PROPHET YAHWEH

Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller

-from his site, bold emphasis is mine
It's a money making excercise. If he really summons UFOs the He must be an illusionist, You might consider not watching his UFO videos if you care about not becoming conditioned. His site also explains:
YAHWEH is the Creator's name in the original hebrew language of the Old Testament.
When the hebrew was translated into English
YAHWEH's name was wrongly translated as Jehovah when it should have been YAHWEH.

Prophet Yahweh's name means: "prophet of YAHWEH." He is not trying to be YAHWEH. He is only a prophet of YAHWEH."

Why would the creator need UFOs?
Help me keep my UFO tour on the road and pay its bills
-from http://www.prophetyahweh.com/visitors.php
:lol: I was gathering money all my life to help God summon his UFOs :lol:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Re: Prophet Yahweh

Propaganda wrote:I hope that this is not going to be a repost. I would like to say that there is a man that goes by the name of Prophet Yahweh. He has the ability to summon sphere shaped "UFO's" at will.

His website: http://www.prophetyahweh.com

My only problem is that if Thao and the people of Thiaoouba are allowing him to act as a summoner of there space craft then why do they allow him to say that black people are the true Israelites?

Maybe it does not matter? If this man is allowed to summon their space craft, then the people of our planet will be like hey those are friendly "ET's". I guess the time of the End Time is near.

I have a post in this forum that is titled "Who questions TP", I guess you can delete that post. :D :D :D :D :D
Would you allow a thief to sit in your car? :lol:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

You can identify this man as a fraud by several ways:
  • * Viewing the videos, it doesn't seem that anything related of significance has been revealed by such "summoning" procedures. I have watched two videos, and I see nothing that cannot be explained by normal sky phenomena or by plain forgery;

* Claiming he is a master (the Christian Bible, as well as Michel's book, say no one from us should call himself a master. We know too little.);

* Soliciting random visitors to become his students. Any "guru" worth his salt would not do this. He would be extremely careful to choose the people he'd like to teach;

* Too numerous references on the website to paying bills and purchasing things from him.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

Vesko wrote:* Viewing the videos, it doesn't seem that anything related of significance has been revealed by such "summoning" procedures. I watched two videos, and I see nothing that cannot be explained by normal sky phenomena or by plain forgery;
I didn't watch the videos. Vesko suppose this man is an illusionist could he use the forged imagery of the videos to later create illusions of UFO in the minds of those who expect to see similar things?
Vesko

Certainly. For example, I think that even with relatively little effort on his part, some people would see something and would think half-consciously "Oh, this one here is like on the website, and the website said it is a UFO, so it must be a UFO!".
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
shezmear

I find it fascinating how this guy can back himself so hard when deep down he is deceitful,

I always find these people interesting,

How does he do it?
What does he tell himself?
What strange psychological trade off does he get when we reinvents himself as this messiah.

I think he knows that there is a minority of people that will believe just about anything, and he’s got enough balls and persistence to push it.

If this guy was could really call Et`s in there ship`s on will , he would not be hanging a round on earth collecting money!!!

What a weirdo!
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

The fact that he needs money to be able to summon UFOs reveals that his work is nothing more than forgery.
Propaganda

Wait a sec here. How can you guys for a second think that he is not summoning Thiaooubian craft?

Can his beliefs be deceitful? Of course, for the only reason that they are wrong!
I dont know why they havent told him of what he speaks is false but I emailed him.

I emailed him about TP. He sent me a reply:

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

"ARISE, SHINE; FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME, AND THE GLORY OF
YAHWEH APPEARS ABOVE YOU... YAHWEH WILL APPEAR ABOVE YOU..."
Isaiah 60:1-2

Hello,

Thank you for the information.

I will research it on the Internet

I strongly suggest that the first thing you do is go to my site and sign up for my newsletter so you can be notified when new teachings are posted to my site and when new audio clips and UFO videos have been posted for you to review.

While at my site, view my free UFO videos.

After you have done this, listen to some of my audio clips below.

> Very true all I had was words. I want to say that I respect you and in
no way am I trying to cause distraction from your mission and the beloved watchers of first worlds, the Thiaooubians. They are a loving people.

If you want facts I can direct you to a book called Abduction to the 9th Planet by Michel Desmarquet. He was taken to their planet in 1987 and the book was published in 1993. When he came back they had him write a book to tell of his journey and the coming earth changes. I was just giving you a synopsis of what I had read. In the beginning of the book it talks about how Yahweh is mistranslated in the bible, but none the less Yahweh is Thiaoouba.

I would like to ask you a few personel questions.

Did you figure out on your own that when the bible spoke of Yahweh it was reffering to beings from another planet? If so, I am guessing that they are impressed with your intellect.

I very well understand that you have to be careful in what you read. So I was just sending this your way hoping that this might be filtered out of all the garbage I assume you receive from haters and such. If you want to test me ask me a question that you know about them and only someone who knows of them or about them would know. If you are interested in
anything at all or just more book details, just send me a reply. Ill try and listen to your braodcast, Abacast is hard to work. Thanks again.

I know that this guy is poor. So whats wrong with getting money to fund a project.

In one of his videos he starts to describe the craft and he says that a circular, its a sphere. Wouldnt this make sense. If its fake he has a crowd with him. Trust me im not someone to just follow truth blindly but im sure that its real. They talk to him, listen to his broadcast.
Robanan

Propaganda wrote:Wait a sec here. How can you guys for a second think that he is not summoning Thiaooubian craft?
This Prophet YAHWEH has explicitly said on his website that YAHWEH is the creator. You are not correct in assuming that he means YAHWEH are the people of Thiaoouba. Plus he is directly distorting not only the message of the book but also the narration written by Michel about his journey.

If you think that this guy is really intelligent, then tell me God created the Universe and he created Nature in it's most magnificent form and he still needs to show and prove himself with UFOs? If you think that either God or the Thiaooubians are desperate to prove themselves right then you are making a big mistake. It is us who need to understand why it is better to giveup the monetary system and stop fighting for a piece of God forsaken land like Israel.

Even though prophet YAHWEH has to learn his lessons in life. We are still to see what he makes out of the Thiaoouba Prophecy book. This in turn means that he has no right in calling himself a master.

The teaching of the Thiaoouba Prophecy book are not the teachings of Michel they are the teachings of the people of Thiaoouba.
Propaganda wrote:I know that this guy is poor. So whats wrong with getting money to fund a project.
I would like to know where did you get this information from. But even so his intentions are questionable. By paying money to him, what do you think you are paying for? You really want to fund another potential conflict for Israel?
Propaganda wrote:In one of his videos he starts to describe the craft and he says that a circular, its a sphere. Wouldnt this make sense. If its fake he has a crowd with him. Trust me im not someone to just follow truth blindly but im sure that its real. They talk to him, listen to his broadcast.
Why would Thiaooubians talk to someone who doesn't seem to have the ability to deliver their message faithfully?
shezmear

It’s all about him, he is the messiah, he is the one, he is the all powerful!!!

Can you define his message?
For all his ufo summoning, what does it boil down to?
Once you have defined a message what does it say and mean?
And if you did not know his message,would be missing out on anything?

Propaganda also, if you want to believe this guy, cool, remember this is just my view, I don’t want to stamp all over your views, if this is something that you believe in , great, I just find from my experience find this guy has other agendas.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Bastian

shezmear wrote:It’s all about him, he is the messiah, he is the one...
Yes, I was wondering about that too. Well, I could be very wrong.. I don't really *know*, I just find it suspicious... like that stuff about finding a student to learn his teachings.. quite suspicious:
PROPHET YAHWEY
Master UFO Caller [...]
BECOME MY STUDENT
If you want to study my religious teachings [...]
Like Vesko I know that people on this planet simply do not have the wisdom sufficient to think of themselves as 'masters' or 'gurus'

Propoganda, I will try and be open minded to this. What does he have to say about Yahweh? Any particular message he is supposed to share (besides the race oriented stuff)?
Last edited by Bastian on Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Bastian

I viewed one of the videos here, this particular one was apparently observed by from Channel 13's 'Action News' team (does channel 13 = 'ABC'?): http://www.prophetyahweh.com/server_1.p ... Cnews1.wmv
or: http://www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/ABCnews1.wmv

Quite impressive and I must admit that the sphere resembles one of those little scout-like spheres that Michel described seeing at the start of TP. Also, from the clips I watched he didn't seem to behave all puffed up, proud, or arrogant.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Robanan

Bastian wrote:Quite impressive and I must admit that the sphere resembles one of those little scout-like spheres that Michel described seeing at the start of TP.
I think only Michel could say that.
Bastian

=== more negative stuff ===
Some interesting debunking info here :
http://www.bibleufo.com/prophet1.htm
http://www.bibleufo.com/prophet01.htm
http://www.rense.com/general65/proph.htm
http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/

Heaps of info on him here - biblical stuff too:
http://www.alienresistance.org/prophetyahwehufo.htm

Wikipedia entry, has good links :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Yahweh
from http://personals.yahoo.com/prophetyahweh
Income: More than $150,000
Wikipedia are of course trying to keep a "Neutral Point of View" :
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Yahweh
Yahweh claimed that for 45 days, from June 1 until July 15th, 2005, he would summon a series of UFOs over the city of Las Vegas. In particular one ship would hover directly over the city for a period of two days, in an area where millions of people would be able to witness the craft. This event was referred to as The Descent by Yahweh as it is meant to reveal to the population of Earth that UFOs are real. Following The Descent would come another period of time where the UFOs would land, this time manned by the extraterrestrial beings who had created them, at which point the alien life will make contact with humanity, explain themselves and the Universe to a greater extent, and set up an eternal kingdom on the planet. However, these events never happened.

On May 28, 2005 a news crew from KTNV Channel 13 (a Las Vegas ABC affiliate) met with Prophet Yahweh in order to do a piece for the 11:00 news about his predictions. The piece was to be humorous and skewer Yahweh's far-fetched and seemingly frivolous predictions. The news crew chose the day, time, and location and Prophet Yahweh had no prior knowledge of where or when the event would take place until thirty minutes before. As Prophet Yahweh claimed to be summoning UFOs with KTNV's reporter Mike Dello Stritto near him and a camera-crew taping him, two unidentified objects appeared in the sky. One was a white object that appeared and maneuvered in the sky before disappearing. The second was a orange orb that appeared and made strange maneuvers in the air before disappearing as well. The incident was completely caught on tape and shown on that evening's newscast. The reporter, Stritto, claims that he went into the incident hoping to make light of Yahweh's claims but left impressed and genuinely believing he had seen some sort of unidentified object. KTNV subsequently made calls to Nellis Air Force Base to see if they could account for any aircraft or aerial objects in the area at that time. Nellis never responded.
One explanation that has been offered to account for Prophet Yahweh's purported ability to summon UFOs is that when he goes into meditation, he sends a digital signal to a friend a mile or so away who then releases balloons into the air. Yahweh then only has to scan the sky for the balloons. However this is mere speculation and no evidence of this has been found. Furthermore, during the KTNV incident, the news crew took Yahweh to a location of their choosing at a time of their choosing, without disclosing it to Yahweh beforehand. It would therefore be difficult for a friend to locate the crew and place himself in the vicinity in order to launch the balloons. Many have also claimed that the objects seen in the KTNV news segment do not exhibit the movements or characteristics of balloons. ...
Last edited by Bastian on Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.