Prophet Yahweh

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Bastian

and yet more negative stuff :
from http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/
Prophet comes out and says "I will not do summonings during windy times, because things blow around too fast. HE MENTIONS MY SITE.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovi ... 060205.wma
If you view the LA3.wmv at 9:50 to around 9:59 he is following one of the balloons closely.

"That is not a balloon"
*Balloon pops in the upper atmosphere
"awwhhhh man..."

Prophet Yahweh quickly pans away.
Is poor video editing this man's downfall?
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Robanan

Dear Bastian,

I do not understand your purpose for bringing all this to our forum. Whatever you are trying to communicate fades out in the mess that is developing around the subject.

Its not even clear who is who. Either wrong or right in his claims, prophet yahweh is not communicating any message of importance in any way.

The only fact that attracted my attention were his prophecies and their come true proof quoted from CNN. All of these prophecies are managed, directed and twisted to prove prophet yahweh right, their context doesn't go further than that. These prophecies are not even informative for an average knowledge seeker.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Bastian

Robanan wrote:
Bastian wrote:..the sphere resembles one of those little scout-like spheres that Michel described seeing at the start of TP.
I think only Michel could say that.
I didn't say "that is what Michel saw" I said it resembles what Michel described. Anyone who has read what Michel wrote is capable (to varying degrees) of comparing everyday things to his writings - and that is all I did. A white billiard ball or an egg also resemble what Michel described.. so my comment is of little significance anyway ;-)
Last edited by Bastian on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Bastian

Robanan wrote:I do not understand your purpose for bringing all this to our forum.
Which particular part or parts of my posts trouble you? All I have done is try to gather some links and quotes that I felt were either interesting or relevant to the topic. I will try to be fair to Prophet .Y. (hereafter known as "PY" :roll:) and I will also try not to judge him as 'prophet' or 'false prophet' yet as I still feel the evidence is not conclusive one way or the other. In my opinion the evidence against him is plausible but not concrete.
Robanan wrote:The only fact that attracted my attention were his prophecies and their come true proof quoted from CNN. All of these prophecies are managed, directed and twisted to prove prophet yahweh right, their context doesn't go further than that.
Which prophecies? Could you provide a link to these prophecies quoted from CNN. Also, when you quote a web site could you please provide links to the source of that quote (some of them are missing).

Another thread where people are discussing PY, not all of the thread is about PY.. very interesting though :
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewthrea ... =81&page=1

I found a link to some of his 'teachings' in that wingmakers thread. It has biblical verses and such. I have not read it all yet (so perhaps I am mistaken) but I think he is using the prophecies about John the Baptist, etc and applying them to himself:
http://www.prophetyahweh.com/images/1.swf
Have a look at the very last thing in the file.. it has his yahoo ID. Looks like this really is his personals advert: http://personals.yahoo.com/prophetyahweh .. looks like he isn't poor.
Last edited by Bastian on Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bastian

from http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/
If you view the LA3.wmv at 9:50 to around 9:59 he is following one of the balloons closely.
"That is not a balloon"
*Balloon pops in the upper atmosphere
"awwhhhh man..."

Prophet Yahweh quickly pans away.
You can watch / download the movie the above quote is referring to here:
http://prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA3.wmv

I only just checked the part being referred to and it isn't at all clear whether a balloon popped. Looks more like the camera went out of focus.

At about 9:05 some guy says "that's one.. and that has something long hanging from it too". Of course all we get is fuzzy pictures :-P.

I reckon even a very good camera with a zoom lense will have difficulty trying to capture the string on a weather balloon (if there is one :roll:). Especially if the string was made of fishing line. On the other hand it could capture the spot where the line is anchored.
Robanan

This is it, the last drop for me:
Michael Jackson Building Airport For Aliens
September 9, 2005

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

THERES POWER WITH YAHWEH ALWAYS, AND WHEN YOU WALK BEFORE YAHWEH WITH TRUTHFULNESS OF HEART, HIS POWER IS MADE REAL TO OTHERS!

Dear lists,

Some of you should know of my plans to build a dome temple with a landing spot next to it in the Nevada desert.

Well, it looks like Michael Jackson is planning the same thing.

Here is the story about it:

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/ ... paranormal

And, here are instructions I received from YAHWEH about building His Temples in the Nevada that I mailed to you all:

> 5. I Must Build Two Great Temples for YAHWEH
>
> Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:
>
> *TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH I SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE
> PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL.
>
> AT EACH ONE, BUILD A MAGNIFICENT TEMPLE FOR MY NAME.
>
> CONSTRUCT HIGHWAYS BACK INTO THOSE AREAS SO EVERYTHING NEEDED, TO
> BUILD THE TEMPLES, CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE REMOTE PLACES WHERE THEY WILL
> BE BUILT.
>
> PREPARE A PLACE FOR MY ANGELS TO START PUBIC LANDINGS AT EACH TEMPLE.
> *
Bastian wrote:Which particular part or parts of my posts trouble you? All I have done is try to gather some links and quotes that I felt were either interesting or relevant to the topic. I will try to be fair to Prophet .Y. (hereafter known as "PY" ) and I will also try not to judge him as 'prophet' or 'false prophet' yet as I still feel the evidence is not conclusive one way or the other. In my opinion the evidence against him is plausible but not concrete.
All the parts of all of your recent posts under this thread. My problem is that I can't understand what you are aiming to achieve by trying to be fair to "PY". I don't remember the last time you went so thoroughly to gather information and post them to our forum about any other topic. I always have thought of you to be a wise sage who watches everything with eagle eyes from the background and reveals himself to save the day, as he deems necessary. I'm a little shocked to notice that this topic has triggered such a reaction from your side, please forgive my curiosity.

The evidence against him are his teachings. You have already provided the necessary links.
Bastian wrote:Which prophecies? Could you provide a link to these prophecies quoted from CNN. Also, when you quote a web site could you please provide links to the source of that quote (some of them are missing).

Here you go:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/future-news-events/

I have provided links to all the sites that I've posted direct quotes on this forum. If any link is not available anyomore tell me about it I will try to update it, if it will not be possible then excuse me, I'll have to say I'm sorry. Why are you so picky? I'm well disciplined regarding such matters.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Alisima

Even from false prophets we can learn.
Don't read my signature.
Bastian

Robanan wrote:The evidence against him are his teachings. You have already provided the necessary links.
I do agree, the stuff PY writes is quite suspect. However, I can't think of anything I have read that is rock solid and absolutely proves him to be a fake. The things he is writing are certainly bizarre and far fetched, yet can conclude he is a hoax from that alone?

If we can prove him a liar then at least we know he can not be trusted. Is there a clear and obvious example of him lying? Quite likely I think, so that is a place for me to start looking. For instance it was said that PY was poor and yet his Yahoo profile claims a six figure salary! But where has he ever said that he is poor?

I would like to read more of the stuff that Yahweh is allegedly saying to him.. if you see anything I'd appreciate it. People have been mixing the words of 'Yahweh' with the words of men for thousands of years..
Bastian

Someone once said : "The way to make a million dollars is to start a religion."

This reminds me so much of Scientology..
Yothu

Bastian wrote:Someone once said : "The way to make a million dollars is to start a religion."
At least if you're in India, ... it is. :wink:

Who said that? Was it somebody on the forum? "In order to get rich you start a business in America or, when in India, you got to found a new religion." or something similiar.

I find that very funny.

Nice to see how mentality is the same, only in another variation. Both can be about selling BS to people. (I am sorry about that one :roll:)
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Bastian

Yothu wrote:
Bastian wrote:Someone once said : "The way to make a million dollars is to start a religion."
Who said that? Was it somebody on the forum?
Better that I don't say exactly *who* said that.
Certain groups are rumoured to liberally use legal action, make death threats, etc.
Yothu

Ok, we were thinking about the same guy! :D
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Robanan

Bastian wrote:I do agree, the stuff PY writes is quite suspect. However, I can't think of anything I have read that is rock solid and absolutely proves him to be a fake. The things he is writing are certainly bizarre and far fetched, yet can conclude he is a hoax from that alone?
His teachings are not only bizarre and far fetched, it is relatively easy to notice that his teachings go around one single subject -to prove himself right. Do you know why this can't be the attitude of a man with clean intentions?
Bastian wrote:If we can prove him a liar then at least we know he can not be trusted.
When you don't know if you can trust the person, then you can't trust him. He wants you to believe in him and he will keep to get you round and round along with him, do you want to believe in him? I guess not.
Bastian wrote:I would like to read more of the stuff that Yahweh is allegedly saying to him.. if you see anything I'd appreciate it. People have been mixing the words of 'Yahweh' with the words of men for thousands of years..
PY's "Yahweh" is not the same "Thiaoouba" not only because he's not saying so but because the only good evidence we have about Thiaoouba is the "Thiaoouba Prophecy" book. Havn't you noticed the contradiction between PY's words and the word of Michel?

We were warned that the bible actually talks about people of other planets as PY seems to have noticed. This is not something new. PY is just one result of the decadent religion which is devouring and destroying itself; the other ones are the satanists and the antichrists... The same is happening with Islamists, they have so much strayed from the message of their prophet that took them one single drawing to finally show that they have forgotten all about Islam.
Vesko

Zecharia Sitchin, whose books have great popularity at the moment in comparison with Michel Desmarquet's book, has speculated about the extraterrestial identity of Yahweh in them. "Prophet Yahweh" may have read some of those and simply copied the idea.

Regarding the caricature / drawing that angered Islamists, the rest of the world's reaction has been generally extremely shallow and inflammatory. The caricatures in question are extremely repulsive to traditional Muslims, and the latter's reaction could have been easily calculated, if the people who allowed the caricatures to be printed were not very clueless and arrogant.

I think the following article presents the situation justly:
"We Didn't Start the Fire", http://www.beliefnet.com/story/184/story_18499_1.html.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?