Inconsistency in TP?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

sol

Inconsistency in TP?

hmm this what i hav found in other forum... what do u think?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php ... ge=2&pp=20
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
regarding Thiaoouba, I'm sory but this is something I don't like:

“ ‘Ah! It is a nightmare. You see I was right. I’ll pinch myself!’ I accompanied the words with the action. Ouch!
She smiled again. ‘Now are you satisfied, Michel?’
‘But if it’s not a dream, why am I here sitting on this rock?’
‘People living in this universe suffer neither physically nor morally. For example, if I hit you, you would feel no pain, ... ‘ ”

How come he felt pain?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robanan

If michel felt pain at the time when he pinched himself, it means that he was not in the realm of the parallel universe yet.

Notice that unless we learn to make such airlocks to parallel universes such riddles remain a mistery. Why?

People are left to make up any excuse based on any assumption to ignore the main message of the book. It's part of the lesson which they have to learn through life (to know if it is correct to make any assumptions based on information that the person has not verified yet... etc.). Otherwise why trouble with introducing such details in the book. It is our intelligence, compassion and our ability to understand which will finally determine our ability to survive and move toward prosperity. The only question left is, if we want it. How many people can you find who are willing to explore the unexplorable? Skeptics have proven that they don't see further than their own nose.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Vesko

Sol, the assumption is that the author has been fully inside the parallel universe when he pinched himself, but that is not quite clear from the text.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Rezo

I think, either Michel's transport to the parallel universe had also involved personal shielding around him, from Thao, to protect 'her' from his biofield, since he hadn't yet gone on board the spaceship -- [perhaps a host life form in the parallel universe would be unaware of any potential infectious agents until after the fact]. As a result it may have allowed him to maintain his ability to feel pain and reasoning, as a side effect.

There of course is a chance biological infection is non-transmissable in such a place though. Actually the idea that people mysteriously disappear and get trapped there, gives me the creeps...

The other explanation may be that both of them were shielded, on purpose, in order to demonstrate ouside their shield, the beings there who felt no moral restraint or physical discomfort. Didn't the book explain how they covered their dead with stones though? Then I'd assume that in such a place, without full neural feedback operating normally, the environment can only serve the most basic instincts of a person. It sounds like thats the deal there - if you're there long enough, and without shielding.

Remember, it is likely their spaceship, or a tool Thao uses, was responsible for creating his transport from his backyard. He did see blue glowing light ... i guess to be sure a skeptic would check that against people who've been 'there and back' from such a parallel universe, who still remember what happened and are willing to talk about it...
Robanan

‘It has to be a dream - one of those stupid dreams, moreover. If not though,
what are you doing on my property?’
‘We are not on your property, but above it.’
‘Ah! It is a nightmare. You see I was right. I’ll pinch myself!’ I accompanied the
words with the action. Ouch!
She smiled again. ‘Now are you satisfied, Michel?’
‘But if it’s not a dream, why am I here sitting on this rock? Who are those
people over there, dressed in the fashion of the last century?’

-From the book, bolding is mine
How could he have been sitting on a rock above his property?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

im guessing the rock was in the parallel earth --- i own the michel lecture from sydney video...where he explains the parallel earth surrounds the 'real' earth, of course, through a warp...to our dimension, Id venture to guess, the warp, and therefore the ground in the other reality, is in the sky [like those ships to escape the long-ago cataclysm, right? I cant clearly remember, havent' read it in a while, but used to read it quite a lot], so, he gets pulled by the warp, into the sky, where the rock actually *is, in the other reality.

i guess Thao is controlling the warp to some degree, so Michel was able to fully experience what is happnening, spatially, so he could describe what it was like.

It would be nice to ask him what he meant by that comment in the book, in relation to parallel universe. I am visualizing, as they exchanged those very words, the warp arrived at the other universe, like a star trek transporter, gradually shifting the atoms to the other destination, except they can see the landscape shifting, and for him, maybe it seemed 'dreamlike.' to be floating in the air, with a rock and ground, somehow now underneath him, apparently now he is somewhere completely different in space and time.
Robanan

It's the airlock (warp) that I wanted to talk about a little bit, yes. As I understand from the text; transportation or teleportation through such means happens gradually and most likely Michel wasn't free of the air lock effect even though he could percieve himself as sitting on a rock. From the book:
I was beginning to distinguish, in a milky light, people talking and at a slight
distance, others moving around.
further explains that the senses of Michel could percieve the process of a "gradual" coming out of the airlock. So I'm led to conclude that the time which Thao said:
‘We are, you and I, at this moment, in a universe which is parallel to that of
Earth. In order to admit you, as well as ourselves, we have made use of an
‘airlock’.
‘At this instant, time has stopped for you, and you could remain here
twenty or fifty of your Earthly years and then return as if you hadn’t left. Your
physical body would remain absolutely unchanged.’
was the exact time of their full admittance to the parallel universe. So when Michel pinched himself he still must have been inside the airlock therefore still out of the parallel universe.
Rezo wrote:i own the michel lecture from sydney video...where he explains the parallel earth surrounds the 'real' earth, of course, through a warp...to our dimension, Id venture to guess, the warp, and therefore the ground in the other reality, is in the sky
Very intresting... this means that they had to travel quite some distance in the air before being admitted to the parallel universe. I'm inclined to suspect that the airlock is designed to have it's own frame of reference regardless of the environment sorrounding it, this way the person won't feel bad flying many kilometers in a minute ;)