An interesting proof about abducted to the ninth planet?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

An interesting proof about abducted to the ninth planet?

This is something which just acquired to me at like 3: 50am in the mourning,

What am I doing up at these hours? I cant sleep…

So here it is…

It has often been stated to me that Michel when he came back from thiaoouba was often upset and in tears about his experience, I have this from a number of reliable sources, he was noted to be genially periodically unhappy, in fact so unhappy at some points that those about him would be compelled to try and see what was wrong with him…. to see if there was anything they could do..

They would even ask, what is wrong with you?

His reply would be something to the effect of, you have no idea what these people have done to me…

Now…

From a totally psychology perspective, if we break this down and look at it at face value, this is the behavior of someone that is struggling to come to grips with their experience, regardless of what it is, this was a man that was clearly trying to integrate his experience but was struggling with it.

This was someone body that had been psychology altered by an “EVENT” and was struggling to integrate that event into there old way of life and reality…and was in internal conflict.

My question is…

What is the possibility of him faking this struggle?

Is this the behavior of a man that is untruthful and insincere?

Would he really go to all that trouble? Considering he is a incredibly private man,

This is one of those things that you actually need to sit down and really think it over to fully grasp it…
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Alisima

There are meditation techniques in which you will see buddha, for example. And he will also talk to you, quite intellectually in fact. Ofcourse, the buddha that you saw, or anything else (white light for instance), was just your imagination. You will, however, regard it as reality.

Just like there is a possibility that michel has been abducted, this above scenario is also a possibility. However strange it may seem.

Thinking about such things is quite useless. You are not michel, you don't have to cope with it. Instead of thinking about other men, think about yourself.
Don't read my signature.
shezmear

Why thank you Alisima,I will put everything you have said into careful consideration…
J.C
Yothu

Let's do not talk about what we DO NOT want to do.

Let's better talk about the things we WANT TO DO.

Please, understand me. I do not like people to tell me what I have to think or have to do. So do quite some members on the forum.

Also, I cannot imagine how you want to know FOR SURE what Shezmear experienced for himself (where do you get that meditation exercise with buddha and the light from?!).

I think I myself have a deeper insight into human experience than "the average person" and I also do have with Michel's, but I want to be careful to mention or even to estimate it in an open way; Anyone's experience. I can only be sure about what I experience myself.

I can relate to Shezmear's thoughts, even though I am convinced that "proving" Michel's experience (except to yourself) is not crucial in any way.

It does not make sense. Please consult Dr. Chalko's TFoC Reader's forum (search entry: proof) for details on the latter.

I'm sorry to quote Dr. Chalko at this point again, but he simply has put this essence into appropriate words before...
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

Yothu wrote:I can relate to Shezmear's thoughts, even though I am convinced
that "proving" Michel's experience (except to yourself) is not crucial in any
way.

It does not make sense. Please consult Dr. Chalko's TFoC Reader's forum
(search entry: proof) for details on the latter.
Yothu, I am posting the following without being totally sure what your stance is regarding Shezmear's post, so please don't necessarily take that as an opposing opinion. Perhaps you agree completely with it.

I see that Shezmear is not fixated at proving things to us, he simply has shared his thoughts with us because they could potentially help us to realise more and reach our own proof.

Posts like Shezmear's cannot provide proof, but provide information that could be used, together with other information, to potentially reach a proof for the truthfulness of various things in the book. The more information relating to the book is posted on this forum, the better, because it can make more people consider the book more seriously and eventually reach a proof.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
shezmear

Vesko, when I read your post I was over joyed, this is exactly what I mean, :) I did not follow up my post because I felt a little uneasy about it, and did not want to get into trying to preach to anybody, so I just left it, I shared it because it had accrued to me in the blinding flash of the obvious, and since I wrote this post I have thought much about it, and I entirely understand the very few people could verify this off the top of there heads, so it was really kind of naïve on my behalf.
J.C
Yothu

Vesko wrote:
Yothu wrote:I can relate to Shezmear's thoughts, even though I am convinced
that "proving" Michel's experience (except to yourself) is not crucial in any
way.

It does not make sense. Please consult Dr. Chalko's TFoC Reader's forum
(search entry: proof) for details on the latter.
Yothu, I am posting the following without being totally sure what your stance is regarding Shezmear's post, so please don't necessarily take that as an opposing opinion. Perhaps you agree completely with it.

I see that Shezmear is not fixated at proving things to us, he simply has shared his thoughts with us because they could potentially help us to realise more and reach our own proof.

Posts like Shezmear's cannot provide proof, but provide information that could be used, together with other information, to potentially reach a proof for the truthfulness of various things in the book. The more information relating to the book is posted on this forum, the better, because it can make more people consider the book more seriously and eventually reach a proof.
I'm no expert. I think the "essentials" cannot be proven with the intellectual facility of our mind. It just wouldn't make sense to you in the waking state. I got a rough theory: Imagine yourself dreaming. You might grasp whilst dreaming the intrinsic logic of your dream, upon awaking though, you might be puzzled or even confused with the contest of your dream if you recall it (when your even able to recall it) and can spend a lot of time deciphering the "message" of it.

I do not wanna come up with analogies. I just experienced that there are things that are untouchable by my intellectual facility, as I call it, ... somehow they just won't express in human logic or language properly.

I feel somewhat lonely with my thoughts yet, I admit.

This is just something I had all my life long. It is maybe an inner conviction, once I called it "my anchor".

Many people have yet understood in their very own way: They said, people just need a kind of security. A crutch to hang on. They may be right, they may be not. I only know what I know.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.