Ebooks to share

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Hey survivor, thank for the link at Tom`s, I have never seen this information before, I will do these excerise for 30 days and see what happens :)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
survivor

You're welcome Shezmear, I have known about the 5 tibetan rites for a little while but only just began myself. And it works, everyone could give it a try,also the place you feel physically good, is in the stomach. (it tightens up) :lol: ..oh and thanks to Tom Chalko
survivor

I'm thinking about purchasing the ebook Auras: seeing is believing, would anyone recommend it? :lol:

I have read the basic summary of the book (provided by Tom) on http://www.thiaoouba.com then engaged in the techniques provided. And to me, fruit and flowers have a purple aura, can anyone confirm this?
Frozn

survivor wrote:I'm thinking about purchasing the ebook Auras: seeing is believing, would anyone recommend it? :lol:
I'm afraid I havent read it. If you do get it though perhaps you can loan it to me sometime. :lol:
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas