Ebooks to share

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

survivor

Ebooks to share

I have some ebooks that I would like to share (via e-mail), I will gladly 'loan' any of the following, please send a prvmsg for your selection.

The Eye Of Revelation (based on the Tibetan 5rites)
885KB (By Peter Kelder) PDF

Centenarian Foods (discover the magic of biodynamic foods)
110KB (By Donald Gordon Carty) PDF

Hunza Health Secrets (based on centenarians who live on the peaks of the Himalayas)
198KB (By Donald Gordon Carty) PDF

Thiaoouba Prophecy (a book about the truth)
867KB (By Michel Desmarquet) PDF

The Freedom Of Choice (a self discovery book?)
234KB (By Tom Chalko) PDF

I recommend all the above books.
Vesko

Survivor, I don't think you should share the last two books with others like that. You should rather point people to Tom's site. As far as I can see from Tom's site and the way you have to ask for the free ebooks there before you can get access to them, I get that Tom wishes to have some control over the distribution, even if he distributes them for free. What do you think?

And I trust that you have checked that the other books are really free for distribution.

All this is to prevent involving the forum from having copyright and other legal problems.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
survivor

Vesko wrote:Survivor, I don't think you should share the last two books with others like that. You should rather point people to Tom's site. As far as I can see from Tom's site and the way you have to ask for the free ebooks there before you can get access to them, I get that Tom wishes to have some control over the distribution, even if he distributes them for free. What do you think?

And I trust that you have checked that the other books are really free for distribution.

All this is to prevent involving the forum from having copyright and other legal problems.
1/ If you notice, I'm prepared to "loan" my ebooks, I'm not selling, so who is missing out?

2/ Well, if Tom gives them away for free, thats his choice? Tom used to hand the books to people in the streets for free, thats his choice?

3/ It is automated at thiaoouba free download, just type in two names and instant response, thats not control.

If you think it's wise to suppress this thread, then by all means, do it.(I'm simply sharing)

..or I could edit the thread, let me know.
shezmear

Survivor I find your post,…. positively,…. undeniably,…. hilarious :) :) :)

Vesko you may want to edit one of my posts I think I said a simpler thing except it was not so “poetic”, I said, I have been studying the 500 page manual from the disclosure project, which is also very interesting, if some of you guys want a copy just PM me and I get one to you :)

I personally don’t have an issue with survivor lending his books; although one needs to be careful how that is approached in relation to the forum, so you may want to choose your words carefully which it appears you certainly have.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
VeskoP

survivor wrote:1/ If you notice, I'm prepared to "loan" my ebooks, I'm not selling, so who is missing out?
I got this, but I think it is of questionable legality. If you can help me clarify this, I will not touch this post. Until then, we have to play safe because this is a public Internet forum that can have legal problems.
2/ Well, if Tom gives them away for free, thats his choice? Tom used to hand the books to people in the streets for free, thats his choice?

3/ It is automated at thiaoouba free download, just type in two names and instant response, thats not control.
My answer is that you are technically right. But how about asking Tom if he would like TFOC and the Thiaoouba ebook distributed like that? Tom may become offended about it, for some reason, and we are all about respecting others' choices or understanding them fully before disregarding them, aren't we? His site indicates that he probably wants to track those who wish to get the free books. I do not know if there isn't some other reason. Are you sure there isn't? Tell me your thoughts, you may have more information.
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
Robanan

survivor wrote:
Vesko wrote:Survivor, I don't think you should share the last two books with others like that. You should rather point people to Tom's site. As far as I can see from Tom's site and the way you have to ask for the free ebooks there before you can get access to them, I get that Tom wishes to have some control over the distribution, even if he distributes them for free. What do you think?

1/ If you notice, I'm prepared to "loan" my ebooks, I'm not selling, so who is missing out?

If you think it's wise to suppress this thread, then by all means, do it.(I'm simply sharing)

First how about providing free access by posting the necessary links so that everyone could access and download the books freely without a proxy while taking the effort of the writers and distributors in consideration too? if anyone is to get to these books through you and you are using this forum, doesn't this mean they have internet access and they don't need to loan them from you?

Second, this is the goldenplanet forum for the Thiaoouba Prophecy book, what made you think people here need to loan TP and TFOC from you, if everyone already know how to get these books by themselves? Most of the forum members here already have these books.

Should I remove this thread because I think it's clutter? (I'm asking survivor.)
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
TomJansen

Indeed it makes no sense to share TP and TFOC e-books here, as the whole forum got em already (and knows the galactic server :wink:).

But I think these books are interesting:
survivor wrote:The Eye Of Revelation (based on the Tibetan 5rites)
885KB (By Peter Kelder) PDF

Centenarian Foods (discover the magic of biodynamic foods)
110KB (By Donald Gordon Carty) PDF

Hunza Health Secrets (based on centenarians who live on the peaks of the Himalayas)
198KB (By Donald Gordon Carty) PDF
Survivor, could you tell some more about these books? The "Tibetan 5 rites" is a series of yoga exercises; is "The Eye Of Revelation" about yoga?
And can you tell something about those centenarians? (A centenarian is someone who is at least 100 years old.) Is it some wise civilisation living there in the Himalayas?
survivor

Robanan wrote:
survivor wrote:

First how about providing free access by posting the necessary links so that everyone could access and download the books freely without a proxy while taking the effort of the writers and distributors in consideration too? if anyone is to get to these books through you and you are using this forum, doesn't this mean they have internet access and they don't need to loan them from you?

Second, this is the goldenplanet forum for the Thiaoouba Prophecy book, what made you think people here need to loan TP and TFOC from you, if everyone already know how to get these books by themselves? Most of the forum members here already have these books.

Should I remove this thread because I think it's clutter? (I'm asking survivor.)

Clutter? That’s a little insensitive... anyway PLEASE remove this thread, I will revise another, with less pressure, less provocation and no liability.
Robanan

Let's do what you provide the links in a post under this thread. With all the nice things about the authors and stuff plus some explanation about each book I will make it look nice and neat. I will remove the TFOC and TP links from your first post too and remove all the unnecessary posts such as mine from it.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
VeskoP

Shezmear wrote:Vesko you may want to edit one of my posts I think I said a simpler thing except it was not so “poetic”, I said, I have been studying the 500 page manual from the disclosure project, which is also very interesting, if some of you guys want a copy just PM me and I get one to you :)
Yes, thanks, I have edited this out now: http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=4973
"Man exists physically for the sole purpose to develop spiritually" -- let us all really remember this when we think what to do next.
shezmear

I have been reading, Hunza Health Secrets (based on centenarians who live on the peaks of the Himalayas) and it is very easy simple reading, I have herd of these people before, on a tape called "dead doctors don’t lie", for any of you guys who want to live a healthy active life this one is really good.

These guys still farther children at 90, and some of the males are still getting about at 145.

According to Dr Joel D Wallach, part of there long life is because of there nutrition which comes from the water they drink, It contains over 80+ minerals,they refer to it as glacier milk.

A great read :)
J.C
TomJansen

water of the centenarians

That must be superwater! Because even if it did not contain any mineral at all, then still it would probably have healing effects comparing to "normal" tap water. Because:

As many here probably know, the water is not only characterized by it's molecular, atomic or even sub-atomic composition; water is characterized by more properties that still need to be studied. I mean for example the movements (vibrations with many frequenties, rotations) that the particles make, and the structure it shows when it freezes. (Maybe these two properties result in the Bovis value, which is also a property of water. Maybe this is the same as concentration of orgone or chi, I don't know)

If you haven't seen some of Mr. Emoto's pictures yet, take a look now:
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight ... _emoto.htm
(Dr Emoto is also featured in the movie What The Bleep Do We Know.)
survivor

As some members may be aware, The Eye Of Revelation is based on the "tibetan 5/6 rites.

The book doesn’t talk about breathing techniques but you can view info on this, follow the link attached to 'the freedom forum' http://bioresonant.com/tibetan5.html where Tom Chalko describes breathing and illustrates the 5rites.
shezmear

Thanks for the link Tom, I think this sort of information is vital and interesting, I agree, I use a water filter inspired by Mr. Emoto's work called a wellness filter, I put my water through reverse osmosis first then run it though the wellness filter, reason being the wellness does great things for water but is not the best filter according to my own studies.
But I’m sure I have herd somewhere before about water’s ability to record and carry information is very good.
J.C
ShahKorR

i think that what your seeing in the water "vibrations" and what you see when you freeze it is just an visual image of what travels all around us all the time. the "Constructive waves" of creation that make this reality up. Ill check out the links.
Love and light
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita