Some questions about TP

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Seafury

Some questions about TP

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum, hopefully I'm not repeating a question here.

I'm wondering what you all think about the fact that Thaiooubans feel the need to help out lower category planets. Consider that there are probably many category 1 planets such as ours. Why exactly would it be concerning to the Thaiooubans if Earth was destroyed or the human race wiped out? If we die we'll supposedly just be reincarnated in some other body on some other category 1 planet so really, whats the point of interfering in our natural progression? At the same time that Earth may be wiped clear of all civilization there are other planets like Arki's that have 15 billion highly developed people, and in time even a ravaged planet Earth would recover and become suitable for habitation by interstellar travellers and the cycle continues once again. I just don't think that their interference necessarily makes any sense.
survivor

Hi Seafury and welcome.

Well, why wouldn't they help?

I recently read an article, where an Aussie bloke was on holiday in a much undeveloped part of this world, he noticed that people were cooking inside their house (tent) and smoke was causing them much illness.

So, with Aussie knowledge, he built them a typical 'outdoor aussie B.B.Q'...now the villagers raise money to build more B.B.Q's. (was this wrong of him?)

..Anyway, other members in this forum will be more than willing to speak further on this topic, so put your seat belt on; you’re in for a ride. :shock:
anonymousbeing

So that people know why and they are given the chance to correct it.
Seafury

****** wrote:So that people know why and they are given the chance to correct it.
Well that's easy enough to say, but people's evolution will occur in time no matter what. There's no chance that over time, people will not evolve. If nature worked that way there would be no progress. It will just take more time or less time that's all. Therefore the Thaioouban influence may speed things up in some cases, but isn't necessary in the big picture at all. Nature isn't usually wasteful so for the system to be set up in such a way that category 9 beings must help out lower category beings just doesn't make sense. In fact, I think it would be more natural for category 9 beings to have no access to us at all. Unless my hypothesis is valid.

My personal hypothesis would have to be that it's actually beneficial for their own spiritual development to help others like humans. They may be highly spiritually advanced but since they aren't "one with the divine" yet, they still have some advancement to make.

Of course this is speculation, and any answer I get will be more speculation so I'm not even sure why I posed the question. :roll:
InfoSource

In the book as I remember, the Great Thaori said that everything in the universe has it's purpose even a tiny pebble, and since they (Thiaooubans) are at the top of the evolutionary chain that it is their purpose at times to assist people on lower category planets when nudged by the Creator to do so
ShahKorR

HELLO
The Thiaooubans have been in our affairs for a very long time.Remember the book doesnt explain everything! there is so much that you must find yourself,They were giving us hints.Perhaps this planet will not recover like you say after the coming events. Perhaps it will explode completely or should i say the planetary consciousness is ready to leave its exhalted position. There are probably a lot of reasons and most we probably wouldnt be able to comprehend.
However ask yourself this....Do we really need to know why they are around in order for us to understand ourselves?

I think not.... what about you ladies and gents?

Love and Light
Chao

p.s impaler where are you?
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
gog

Greetings....

Ahhhhhh i couldn't have said it better myself MR ShaHkoRR.. yep yep!!!

anyone seen highlander the movie or series.. well.. who wants to live forever!!!(flesh wise)

Seafury

ShahKorR wrote:HELLO
The Thiaooubans have been in our affairs for a very long time.Remember the book doesnt explain everything! there is so much that you must find yourself,They were giving us hints.Perhaps this planet will not recover like you say after the coming events. Perhaps it will explode completely or should i say the planetary consciousness is ready to leave its exhalted position. There are probably a lot of reasons and most we probably wouldnt be able to comprehend.
However ask yourself this....Do we really need to know why they are around in order for us to understand ourselves?

I think not.... what about you ladies and gents?

Love and Light
Chao

p.s impaler where are you?
Ok, ask yourself this, so what if the planet explodes? Other planets join orbits around suns to replace planets that are destroyed. It's still a big cycle, the universe will never run out of planets. This statement is not intended to make you think I don't care about our planet, it's intended to get my point across about the big picture.

Anyway, the idea of everything in the universe having it's place makes the most sense. That sense basically being, everything just is. There could have been a multitude of ways for the universe to be developed, different styles and methods that could have been put into practice, this particular method makes use of assistance from category 9 beings to category 1 beings.

And no, I don't need to know why they are around in order to understand myself. I don't need a lot of things in order to understand myself, including most of the information in TP. It's interesting to know for sure, but necessary to understand myself? I think not.
anonymousbeing

Seafury wrote:Well that's easy enough to say, but people's evolution will occur in time no matter what. There's no chance that over time, people will not evolve.
This premise is debatable. How sure are you? It is just like saying no one will regress.
Rather, with helping hands, the CHANCE of progression is more likely and faster.
ShahKorR

Yeah very true everything is moving more rapidly then was supposed to due to outside interference. Perhaps due to the fourth force? speeding everything up to lessen the time of darkness and to equalize nature.

Interesting name *******?

Impaler good to see your still kicking!
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
Seafury

****** wrote:
Seafury wrote:Well that's easy enough to say, but people's evolution will occur in time no matter what. There's no chance that over time, people will not evolve.
This premise is debatable. How sure are you? It is just like saying no one will regress.
Rather, with helping hands, the CHANCE of progression is more likely and faster.
Someone or something could regress, but over time, long-term I'm saying there's no chance that evolution will not occur. It's not in nature to stagnate indefinately. The universe is expanding, things evolve, cycles continue, not the opposite. Regression is short-term in my view.

And if the universe is built in such a way that, for instance, it is necessary for category 1 beings to be lent a helping hand from category 9 beings to evolve, then actually nothing is moving any faster or more likely than it could be. If this is intrinsic design, then it's only moving as fast as it was designed to move and you're comparing it's speed of progression to something that could not happen, ie:not being lent a helping hand.

I hope that made sense. I'm saying you can't speed up progression, because what you think is speeding up the progression is actually the way it was designed in the first place. If a helping hand is necessary for evolution, that is the way it was designed and it will move no faster than the design. It will also never regress without a helping hand, because it was designed to use a helping hand, so not having a helping hand is impossible.
Robanan

Re: Some questions about TP

Seafury wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum, hopefully I'm not repeating a question here.

I'm wondering what you all think about the fact that Thaiooubans feel the need to help out lower category planets. Consider that there are probably many category 1 planets such as ours. Why exactly would it be concerning to the Thaiooubans if Earth was destroyed or the human race wiped out? If we die we'll supposedly just be reincarnated in some other body on some other category 1 planet so really, whats the point of interfering in our natural progression? At the same time that Earth may be wiped clear of all civilization there are other planets like Arki's that have 15 billion highly developed people, and in time even a ravaged planet Earth would recover and become suitable for habitation by interstellar travellers and the cycle continues once again. I just don't think that their interference necessarily makes any sense.
1- I don't think the fact is that the people of Thiaoouba feel the need to help out lower category planets. You follow your own reasoning and in the end you have come to the conclusion that it makes no sense. Let's start from the bottom up and answer this question first, should it make sense? well, even if you would consider that the people of Thiaoouba are a little bit more intelligent than your parents then their helping the people of lower planets has to make sense, just as your parents look after you and assist you in your progress in life.
In the book they stressed the point "God helps those who help themselves" and they axplained they are ready to assist us if we are willing and will be making a move in the direction that is right for us. helping and assisting are different things, the way you stressed the word helping in your question it sounds much like "serving the meal on a plate" read the book again if you really think the people of Thiaoouba are intrested in that.

2- If as you say we were really making natural progression and everything was fine with our progress then really, any help (not only help from the people of Thiaoouba) would have made no sense.

3- The people of Thiaoouba are not concerned about the destruction of earth and the human race wiped out, not even if we start doing that with atomic bombs.

4- If you have a flock of sheep and one of them would go astray wouldn't you leave the whole flock and go to bring back the one sheep who went astray?
Seafury wrote:Ok, ask yourself this, so what if the planet explodes? Other planets join orbits around suns to replace planets that are destroyed. It's still a big cycle, the universe will never run out of planets. This statement is not intended to make you think I don't care about our planet, it's intended to get my point across about the big picture.
Can't you see it's not just about the planet going bang?
Last edited by Robanan on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShahKorR

Who came first the chicken or the egg? hehehe sorry i couldnt help saying that. Isnt it the same question? Did they interefere and change things or was it all ment to be in the first place? WE COULD PONDER THAT ONE FOR ALL OF THIS LIFE! sorry for caps
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,

~ Bhagavad Gita
Seafury

Re: Some questions about TP

Robanan wrote:
Seafury wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum, hopefully I'm not repeating a question here.

1- I don't think the fact is that the people of Thiaoouba feel the need to help out lower category planets. You follow your own reasoning and in the end you have come to the conclusion that it makes no sense. Let's start from the bottom up and answer this question first, should it make sense? well, even if you would consider that the people of Thiaoouba are a little bit more intelligent than your parents then their helping the people of lower planets has to make sense, just as your parents look after you and assist you in your progress in life.
In the book they stressed the point "God helps those who help themselves" and they axplained they are ready to assist us if we are willing and will be making a move in the direction that is right for us. helping and assisting are different things, the way you stressed the word helping in your question it sounds much like "serving the meal on a plate" read the book again if you really think the people of Thiaoouba are intrested in that.

2- If as you say we were really making natural progression and everything was fine with our progress then really, any help (not only help from the people of Thiaoouba) would have made no sense.

3- The people of Thiaoouba are not concerned about the destruction of earth and the human race wiped out, not even if we start doing that with atomic bombs.

4- If you have a flock of sheep and one of them would go astray wouldn't you leave the whole flock and go to bring back the one sheep who went astray?
****** wrote:Ok, ask yourself this, so what if the planet explodes? Other planets join orbits around suns to replace planets that are destroyed. It's still a big cycle, the universe will never run out of planets. This statement is not intended to make you think I don't care about our planet, it's intended to get my point across about the big picture.
Can't you see it's not just about the planet going bang?
1- helping and assisting are the same things. And I in no way meant to imply "handing the meal on a plate", I'm talking about any assistance whatsoever.

2-Exactly my point. Is it possible that our progression could not be moving along as intended? Would the creator have designed a system that could fail? I doubt it. The only variable I can see would be the length of time it takes to progress, which is of no consequence at all to he who created time. Anyway, this ties in with my above post about the system being designed with the helping hand as part of the "natural" progression.

3-Oh really, then what are their motives?

4-I wouldn't if it meant sacrificing the other sheep to save the one. But I don't see your point with this statement or how it applies.

No, it's not about the planet going bang, it's about a design issue. Which I think I've figured out now anyway. It's easy enough to see when you stop considering cat 9 beings and cat 1 beings, or any beings as being separate from the whole.
Robanan

ShahKorR wrote:Who came first the chicken or the egg? hehehe sorry i couldnt help saying that. Isnt it the same question? Did they interefere and change things or was it all ment to be in the first place? WE COULD PONDER THAT ONE FOR ALL OF THIS LIFE! sorry for caps
It's not your fault, their discussion boild down into this because one of them forgot to notice it's all about making choices and living consciously.