Where are the Thiaooubans from?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Claire

Where are the Thiaooubans from?

Hello as an astrologer I would like to know whereabouts in our system this Thiaoouban planet fits??? Forgive me I havent read the book in a while now....dont all higher beings have a policy not to interfere in our progress???? Give assistance when asked only???
Robanan

Claire wrote:Hello as an astrologer I would like to know whereabouts in our system this Thiaoouban planet fits???
:lol: Hi there,

I have no idea I don't think anyone knows since astrologers are too busy with more important things to do and simple people such as myself don't have the necessary qualification. I doubt you could calculate the vibrations of the golden aura and G-force of the planet to be able to measure it's effect on our future, anyway.
Claire wrote:Forgive me I havent read the book in a while now....dont all higher beings have a policy not to interfere in our progress???? Give assistance when asked only???
I wasn't going to say this but I can't help feeling and doubting that you haven't been reading the book, even once. Not that I mind, and if that's the case then please know, there is no need to apologize at all, as there is nothing to be sorry about.

Let's imagine the people of thiaoouba are higher beings, who live on another planet which we don't know where it is.

1-how do you imagine going about asking a thiaoouban for help?
2-If you could do you think they would, just because you asked them?

You seem to be judging that the people from thiaoouba have interfered in our progress, as we imagine they are higher beings their interference is either for the good or the bad, if they interfered for the good then no problem no need to judge like that, and if they interfered for the bad then we might be very well regressing instead of progressing, I don't see any problems here either. We imagined that we are talking about higher beings.
Alisima

Re: Where are the Thiaooubans from???

Claire wrote:Hello as an astrologer I would like to know whereabouts in our system this Thiaoouban planet fits??? Forgive me I havent read the book in a while now....dont all higher beings have a policy not to interfere in our progress???? Give assistance when asked only???
How can we ask if we don't know they are listening?? Only madmen yell to the skies.

Now, regarding the policy of not interfering, or, to those whom are familiar with Star Trek: the Prime Directive. The whole Prime Directive, or the policy not to intervene, is baloney, to say it softly. Even Star Trek itself agrees since it always breaks the rule, that is: they always intervene. But back to TP. There existence, wherever they are, is already intervening with us, even if they don't want it to. Because they exist, they are part of us. There presence itself causes interference. If one has doubts, start reading Quantum Mechanics. Particularly Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. To paraphrase the quatum mechanics, the very act of observing something causes that something to behave differently than when not observing it. (Schroedinger goes even further by saying that a cat in a closed box is simultaneously dead and alive. Only when observed does the cat continues it's 'aliveness'. Although this goes another step further with Quatum Decoherence: the cat does stays in an alive-state since it IS observed, not by us perhapse, but at least by tiny background radiation from space.)

Although I have to agree to your last question. Only give assistance when asked for. Not because otherwise it becomed a mess. But because it filters people who are not ready for the answer, simply because they haven't asked the question.
Don't read my signature.
Aisin

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum.

For your first question, if you to go http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm, you will see this:
Q. Where is Thiaoouba ?
A. Thiaoouba is most likely in the Pleiades (there were no signs on the way). Our Sun is barely visible from there. Pleiades is quite a unique group of stars in which, unlike in most other "constellations" all stars are VERY CLOSE to one another. There are very few such groups of stars in our Galaxy.
As an astrologer, what do you make out of it? Do you have any professional viewpoint to elaborate on the quote above?

Your subsequent questions do not give a clear indication of what you're seeking in the answer. Would you like to specify a context?
anonymousbeing

[quote="Alisima"] Because they exist, they are part of us. There presence itself causes interference. If one has doubts, start reading Quantum Mechanics. Particularly Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. [/quote]

I think it is best to think of degree of interference. Everything that exists interfer with one another. Even a small rock in billions of light year interfer with you gravitationally. But such effect is sooooo weak that we can simply neglect it.
A stranger can passby and give you a look. Your thought will be interferred by the passerby. But what if the passerby comes closer to you and shout at you. Your thought will be signifcantly interferred by the former case. Then what if the passerby gives you an expected hard snap on body and ran away? Your thought will be greatly distrupted. A very significant interferrence indeed.
Alisima

anonymousbeing wrote:
Alisima wrote: Because they exist, they are part of us. There presence itself causes interference. If one has doubts, start reading Quantum Mechanics. Particularly Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

I think it is best to think of degree of interference. Everything that exists interfer with one another. Even a small rock in billions of light year interfer with you gravitationally. But such effect is sooooo weak that we can simply neglect it.
A stranger can passby and give you a look. Your thought will be interferred by the passerby. But what if the passerby comes closer to you and shout at you. Your thought will be signifcantly interferred by the former case. Then what if the passerby gives you an expected hard snap on body and ran away? Your thought will be greatly distrupted. A very significant interferrence indeed.
Perhapse, but the point is, you can't stop interfering. No matter what you do. So, knowing this, it is perhapse best to do some good interference, instead of bad interference (whatever it may be,) since you are going to intervene anyhow.
Don't read my signature.