The Planet of Sorrows

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

The Planet of Sorrows

You, Michel, come from the planet Earth, which is sometimes called ‘The Planet of Sorrows’. Indeed, the name is appropriate, but it is this way for a precise reason -it is intended to provide a learning environment of a quite specific kind. It is not because life there is so difficult that you have to intervene -you cannot lightly go against Nature, destroying rather than conserving what the Creator has put at your disposal; that is, interfering with ecological systems, which have been intricately designed
OK, I am wondering whether the life is difficult because we have gone against Nature. I think ecological system is one of them?
shezmear

In my view, Yes, and no,suffering is actually part of the design in that it has it`s place, but i think we also make it hard on ourselves.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
bomohwkl

we must take it easy...?
shezmear

easy if you like yes, on the planet and on each other.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Lena

I think we are a planet of sorrows because this is where many young souls start out. young souls make mistakes, thus, suffering for everyone is inevitable. it (supposedly) excellerates learning, though. In my opinion it has much more to do with the types of souls reincarnated on this planet than it has to do with the earth itself. sure, we may end up destroying the ecological system in the process...