A few questions concerning TP

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Psi

survivor wrote:An advanced race, whom by choice are [one] death from the creator, And you suggest they may need to inoculate.Hmmm...that's funny. :lol:
Rezo wrote:they dont need to inoculate, theyve got those really neat color-rooms!
:)
Guys,

Read the book. In fact, just read the first chapter when Michel is taken aboard their ship. You’ll see the biological threat we pose to them. It has nothing to do with their spirituality superiority. As I suggested, it’s much like any of us travelling to less sanitary locales.
‘It is very simple. We come from a planet bacteriologically different from Earth, which, for us, is a veritable culture medium. Thus, in order to contact you, I was obliged to take this basic precaution. You, yourself, were a danger to me but you are no longer.’

‘During the very short time the cabin was yellow and then blue, eighty per cent of the dangerous bacteria in you was destroyed. Then perhaps you felt a coolness in the air, similar to when an air conditioner is working; this was another form of disinfection by ... let’s call it radiation, although that is not the correct word - it cannot be translated into any Earth language. In this way, I have been disinfected one hundred per cent, but you still have enough bacteria to harm us considerably. I am going to give you these two pills, and in three hours you will be able to consider yourself as ‘pure’ as one of us.’

‘I have given you a special drug in order to cleanse your body of all bacteria that is dangerous to us…’ )
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Rezo

Re: A few questions concerning TP

anyway I was looking at the palantius or palanitus [?!]

so, 'palatinus', refering to temple in rome, the palatine, means, 'of the palace' literally.

In a part of Daoist [tao-ist] exercises, theres the concept of the 'microcosmic orbit'... although Taoism may not be considered tantric by tantra 'purist', it might counts just as well, as jing [essence] is directed upward and conserved/transmuted - in these disciplines [microcosmic orbit, dan tian, ming men exercises]. So perhaps although its not traditionally part of what is considered tantra, it may be also another 'certain' way?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcosmic_orbit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dantian
http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Door_of_Life.htm

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.ht ... st=1029966 [Macrocosmic orbit, from 'empirical' Daoism].

Theres a Dao Yin technique called 'lesser enlightment of Kan and Li' - fire and water, focusing on the lower cauldron [theres three warming centers in the body, upper, middle and lower] and another called "Cosmic swimming dragon' - wonderful sounding names of course. How effective are they, I dont know...

but I do know kundalini in Sanskrit means, 'that which is coiled'....b/c I found it on wikipedia LOL! Im assuming though they got the translation right though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini_yoga
Matt

I think you guys might be thinking way too hard about the life-learning cycle.

Considering that knowledge is infinite, and there are a finite amount of possible lives we could choose to live... this means that any specific lessons we need to learn are rare chances to happen upon. Therefor, any damage done to learn a lesson in high-demand, in sacrifice for unlearning more common everyday ones, is a virtuous cause indeed.

Also consider that more than one of Michael past lives were lived on Earth! According to the book, every star has a planet orbiting it that supports life. Next, consider that there are 200,000,000,000 stars in the Milky Way Galaxy alone! Can you imagine how many category-1 planets there are out there that have people living on them? Why would an astral being live more than one life on the same planet, unless the astral being forms some sort of personal attachment/fascination with a particular planets civilization or it's wildlife/fauna/whatever?

If that is the case, it is no doubt a common occurrence. For instance, ask yourself these two questions - are you enjoying your stay on planet earth? Would you want to come back again in another lifetime to see our societies progression or for whatever other reason?

Now imagine how many people there are living on our planet. 6 Billion. And how many are being born versus dying every year? 20 births per 1000 people, 8 deaths per 1000 people.

Moving on, how many people died during the Black Plague, or how many would die if there was a nuclear world war? During such an occurrence, there would be a massive migration of astral beings from the dieing civilization to other planets. Lives are in high demand between the happy local residents versus migrating souls.

Perhaps, someone would be willing to damage their astral body by taking the life of a construction worker, just to have a chance to stay a local resident.

Or maybe my reasoning is just crazy?
Rezo

firstly I dont feel burnt out by thinking bout kundalini. I find it interesting, as its a 'real' thing, and better understanding how it flows and using it right, can [naturally] enhance life.

Crazy? Maybe not...very interesting point, relates to mine about Aremo X3 150 years ago [right when industry began its boom here on earth]. Look at all the technology in the 1850s on, Tesla of course very famous, and others. Of course I'm not merely suggesting all technological innovations came from souls from there, but some perhaps. We can assume their technology was pretty much like ours is today, however this is not clear. Anyway, living through nuclear desolation so prevalent as there, or in a biological catastrophe would be very difficult, I can see why many would choose to avoid it! However I'm not sure how many would want to consciously choose [want] a noisy construction job...perhaps if the choice in the end came down to either being born messed up and living an impossibly painful life, or the construction job [i.e. only other-planetary life available?], then I might see how that would be something that might be going on. However I think theres more options and its not limited in such a way - but then I'd be guessing as well.

I may or may not have shared this earlier, but when I first read TP and came across the name of the planet [above] I got this real weird feeling, like I've heard it before [of course i might've felt that way whatever the name, as im open enough to read a book with information such as is within it]. As far as past life regression Ive never had it done; though I am sure past lives exist, I'm very doubtful of its credibility [accuracy] as is currently practiced.