Would someone help me with this quiz? lol

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

dloheb

Would someone help me with this quiz? lol

I'd like to do this because I want to see the images on the site, and you have to score perfect on it I think. http://meanwell.com.au/thiaoouba/page4.html

7. What is the name of the most advanced civilization that ever existed on Earth?

????

8. What was the name of the first race to colonize Earth?

bakaratinians?

9. What is the 'astral body' commonly called?

energy body, the mind? ? ? ? ?, electrons?

Thanks
shezmear

dloheb have you read the book?

Make sure your spell your words as they are written within the book.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
InfoSource

The answers to the quiz that your looking for are

7. <Answer not displayed>

8. <Answer not displayed>

9. <Answer not displayed>
dloheb

I'm finding this thing difficult. . . and yes I've read the book twice! :0

1. What was the original published title of "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

<Answer not displayed>

2. Where was Michel living when he was taken?

<Answer not displayed>

3. What year was he taken?

<Answer not displayed>

4. Who was Michel's mentor on Thiaoouba?

<Answer not displayed>

5. How many categories of evolution are there?

<Answer not displayed>

6. On which category is Earth?

<Answer not displayed>

7. What is the name of the most advanced civilization that ever existed on Earth?

<Answer not displayed>

8. What was the name of the first race to colonize Earth?

<Answer not displayed>

9. What is the 'astral body' commonly called?

<Answer not displayed>
survivor

Hmmm...usually, when you got a question wrong, it would tell you which number it was, no longer does this happen, perhaps the quiz program is 'out of order' because you do have all the correct answers.
Vesko

Indeed, it was out of order. I have just corrected the issue (I am responsible for the programming of the quiz). I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Here is an explanation: a couple of weeks ago (I think 2-3), I configured goldenplanetforum.com's web server, so that all requests to an address starting with http://goldenplanetforum.com are translated to the equivalent address in the form http://www.goldenplanetforum.com. The quiz checking logic resides on this site, goldenplanetforum.com. The change of configuration caused all submitted information by clicking "Submit Quiz!" on http://www.meanwell.com.au/thiaoouba/page7.html to be lost during such an address translation, because the submittal invoked a website address in the first form, rather than the second one. Following the fix, now it invokes the quiz check at an address in the second form, so it works irrespective of any translation present for addresses in the first one.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
dloheb

Nice, thanks.
survivor

Vesko wrote:Indeed, it was out of order. I have just corrected the issue (I am responsible for the programming of the quiz).
Vesko, do you know why some of their pages flicker-not load? It has been the same for at least 2yrs.
Aisin

Do you guys still want to publish the answers to the quiz in this thread?

I'm not saying we can't share the answers, just would kill the fun for someone who wants to figure out the quiz for oneself, if one accidentally tumble upon the answers here before attempting.

If you think along the same line as me, maybe we can delete this thread, since it has served its purpose?
shezmear

for the record i think the quiz is a tad silly, if you have something for people just give it to them, don`t make them jump throw hoops or dance on the spot.
J.C
dloheb

Well I don't care if you edit the thread or delete it I got my answers so. .

I tried editign it the other day and it wouldn't let me so a mod will have to.
ptex

shezmear wrote:for the record i think the quiz is a tad silly, if you have something for people just give it to them, don`t make them jump throw hoops or dance on the spot.
Sorry Shezmear but I fully agree with Michael in making the quiz!!! His purpose was simply to lead people to learn the answers themselves from The Book, so this was the clever way he came up to "motivate" people to do it. I know this is highly arguable but we can even follow his example in finding initiatives to encourage the reading of TP.

While for some the questions are pretty simple (most of the members of this forum debate these issues almost daily and go back the The Book often before making a post here) others may find it difficult - some people have just read it and may have not yet grasped the necessary answers. If this is the case, some more clues could be given.

Editing the post seems like a good idea.
Aisin

Thank you for all your input. I've made the answers hidden.

I like to solve puzzles, hence it was fun attempting the quiz, and the pictures felt like a reward after the game.
Last edited by Aisin on Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
shezmear

Ptex, you need`nt be sorry for disagreeing with me, restricted collusion is the beginning of falsehood.

Perception often determines our experience of things, I found the quiz contrived and controlling, I make no bones about this being my personal opinion and a reflection of myself, luckily I downloaded all the pictures before such a quiz was invented, I printed them all off in color and they line the walls of my study, every body who comes into my study notices the pictures of Thiaoouba, hermaphadites and the alike, I have become some what masterful at changing the subject about the pictures…
J.C
Vesko

I find the quiz very useful and in fact encouraged Michael Meanwell for it. The idea is to keep out unscrupulous people who would download the images and host them on substantially less spiritually-oriented sites, even perhaps modify the images in undesirable ways. Usually, such people do not have the knowledge and patience to answer even this simple quiz, because they have not read the book and/or understand it little.
survivor wrote:Vesko, do you know why some of their pages flicker-not load? It has been the same for at least 2yrs.
What do you mean flicker -- not load? Do they not load at all or do they seem to load, flicker for a moment, and then disappear?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?