Earth vs. Thiaoouba Time Zone

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

survivor

Earth vs. Thiaoouba Time Zone

Something trivial..

…and I hope my calculation is correct.

EARTH ///// THIAOOUBA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minute = 60seconds //// minute = 70seconds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

60minutes = 1hour = 3600seconds ////55minutes = 1hour = 3850seconds

24 hour = 1day = 86,400seconds ////26 hour = 1day = 100,100seconds

365 day = 1year =31,536,000seconds ////333 day = 1year = 33,333,300seconds

an act against {free will} is an act against nature
InfoSource

Here is the quote from TP about time on Thiaoouba as compared to time on Earth for some context to your calculations above
Our year consists of 333 days of 26 karses.
A karse is a period of 55 lorse, a lorse comprising 70 kasios, and a kasio
being almost equivalent to one of your seconds. (Now there’s a sum for you...)
From the looks of it your calculations are correct
Yothu

I've read of a scientist, a chaos researcher, that experimented with a "26 hour-day" for himself.
If I remember correcty that scientist was called Lorenz. ISBN 3-426-04078-6

- Please be aware that I'll move this topic into "General Discussion" tomorrow -
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
shezmear

yes, the whole 9 thiaoouba thing...even right down to their numbers and time...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
bomohwkl

Your weight would be 70 kilograms on Earth -here it will be 47 kg.
The mass of thiaoouba planet/ square of its radius = 9.878 x 10^10 kgm^-2

Mass of the Thiaoouba sun/cube of the radius of the orbit = 5.33 x 10^-4 kg m^-3

If you have further information of the physical properties of the planet, let me know.... like the density, the distance from its sun, the type of the sun (eg OBAFGKM)
dr_faust

Now the next step would be to locate the planet and make a star map. If it is real then it should be in the skies somewhere...in the pleaides?

One of you should go to an observatory.
Rezo

hmmm....when michel was on thiaoouba they pointed to a very tiny star just above a red one inbetween two other stars in their upper righthand corner of visual range??

but that would have depended on where on thaioouba they were.....

btw this is totally totally coming from out of left field in my brain, but:

so for us to find thiaoouba we'd have to measure a unique type of planetary EM signature that planets radiate outward into space [which our scientists here havent discovered yet].

I bet this exists and would be the way spaceship navigational computers detect potential collisions before they use antimatter guns to neutralize debris in the way [like small asteroids]. It seems to me if I were networking for a starship in a control room I would want to have information of the planet's EM emissions.....maybe they come from the planetary poles,,

of course it makes sense that suns are much more easily measurable EMwise --- perhaps we can know of the planets mass etc from the EM signatures of a planet that are found in certain fluctuations of its sun.

Totally random, non-thought out idea btw. and maybe silly.
bomohwkl

Rezo wrote: so for us to find thiaoouba we'd have to measure a unique type of planetary EM signature that planets radiate outward into space [which our scientists here havent discovered yet].

I bet this exists and would be the way spaceship navigational computers detect potential collisions before they use antimatter guns to neutralize debris in the way [like small asteroids]. It seems to me if I were networking for a starship in a control room I would want to have information of the planet's EM emissions.....maybe they come from the planetary poles,,

of course it makes sense that suns are much more easily measurable EMwise --- perhaps we can know of the planets mass etc from the EM signatures of a planet that are found in certain fluctuations of its sun.

Totally random, non-thought out idea btw. and maybe silly.
Planetary EM???????????? Emission of electromganetic waves from a planet? Or relection of light from the planet? Anyway, scientists have long been able to measure infared emission from planets (in solar system) for a quite a while.
dr_faust

Well..if this story is true and the planet exists, there should be a way to find it. And doesn't the book claim that it is within our galaxy? more distant galaxies and stars have been observed with earth's science no? Haven't even the amateur astronomers found distant objects in the cosmos? So...

who's waiting for what? faith or knowledge?

Find it already!
Rezo

ok lets say we find it. then what? we arent allowed to fly to other planets / contact other civilizations anyway, according to the book and michel said they might use violence....

But this is interesting. Our scientists are able for a while to detect planet em signature i didnt know that. What exactly do they find from that, does it help finding planets in other places?? Its just that w/all the planets our scientists have found, none are habitable according to them. I also seem to recall if I was far off in space looking down at a planet Id see it at a much longer time ago than its present state, right?

first wed need to find the right sun. if youre looking for a *specific planet it probably isnt that easy. First off I have no access, we'd need help from somone w/astrolab-type access to starmaps etc. [unless this is doable on the internet ???]

I guess it would be cool so Id know where to try and project. Sometimes photos help.
bomohwkl

Hi Rezo,

Do you mean finding a habitable planet outside the solar system?
The answer is no.
However there are hundreds of planets discovered outside the solar system just by detecting the gravitational wobbles of the stars.
I am not for sure whether they are able to see the planet visually. I think I have seen news about a visual image of giant planet outside the solar system. Once you have the visual image, you will able to detect major atmospheric components.
For it to be habitable, it must have to have right temperature, oxygen, nitrogen and water.No far in future we would able to detect such chemicals of a planet outside solar system spectroscopically. It is a matter of building a better instrument and having enough funding to run such project.
Vesko

Rezo, you will surely find the old topic "The search for aliens" informative.

You are right that when a planet is observed from afar, i.e. millions / billions / trillions of km, you see it as it was in the past, not the present. That is because light coming from the planet to us travels slowly, only at 300,000 km/s.

Last year (2005) extrasolar (i.e. outside our solar system) planets were detected visually for the first time (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasolar_planet), but those are very large planets in comparison with Earth. They aren't likely to contain life, because gravity will crush it.

As can be read from the aforementioned article, four (4) Earth-like planets, i.e. planets that are likely to be suitable for life and even host life, have already been confirmed (date?) to be detected non-visually through a technique called gravitational microlensing and this is currently the only way to detect such planets. And "detected planets will tend to be several kiloparsecs away", i.e. very far, "so follow-up observations with other methods are usually impossible". Still, this is certainly better than nothing until Project Darwin and Terrestrial Planet Finder, mentioned on the other topic, are realised, or some other unexpected method is discovered.

And when we do find a habitable planet, i.e. not only Earth-like on appearance but really suitable for life? We'll just know that there are other planets to live on in the universe, but that will be an insignificant event for our spiritual development -- unless certain things about planetary categories are discovered (if the book is to be believed about categories, of course).

And when we find an inhabited planet? If the aliens there are on our level of evolution, good or bad things can happen, but the chance goes towards bad, because, after all, they will be living in a very similar way. If they are on a lower one, bad things will happen. In this case, we will most likely try to exploit them. And if on a greater, nothing significant will happen, because considering crop circles and UFO phenomena on Earth, as well as other materials mentioned on the forum (e.g. the Disclosure Project materials), and, of course, the book, it seems that such aliens are visiting Earth routinely, they are right here under our noses, but they do not wish to have contact with us because they consider us very, if not extremely immature. However, if those aliens then at least explain why they do not want to contact us, something will change for the better on Earth as a result. But most likely, their explanation will be suppressed by our government or other powers that be, for fear of losing the latter's millenia-long grip over the masses on our planet, and nothing significant will come out of this, either.

Also, where did you read that according to the book and Michel they might use violence?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Rezo

from his sydney lectures, I believe 1996? Sorry its not from the book, its from a lecture in sydney, austrlia that was sold from the website, I purchased it back in 1997. He definitely says on vhs in the q 'n a that if we try to go w/spaceship to another planet [maybe he means to colonize, inadvertantly exporting negative elements from our culture I took as his implication] then he said, they may even use violence to prevent that. I believe he said we are not ready to do that, spiritually.

I can go watch it and f/f to the part, I can get you the quote but itll take me a while to find it.

It sure doesnt mean we shouldnt at least look and see whats in our neiborhood, how are other worlds in harmony, i.e. how are they successful where we fail here on earth, to learn from? That might mean travel, and, might need some sort of 'approval' perhaps there is an intergalactic form of TSB [transportation safety board] or BP [border patrol].

Any boundary needs safeguards, so I understand their desire to prevent unwanted detrimental exchanges. They are, after all the guardians of this galaxy, and im sure would at least start out w/warnings, or requiring to pass certain tests perhaps.
Vesko

Rezo, may I ask you to email Tom Chalko to ask for a permission to distribute the video?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Rezo

me? Its vhs -- I bought it from the thiaoouba dot com site. It would seem this lecture is no longer available from this site. On meanwell.com, its not there either.

Anyway, just sent the request.