Can you see Auras?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Can you see auras?

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes: 22

dloheb

Can you see Auras?

And if so, describe how well?

The first time I thought I saw an aura, I realized that it was just the image bruned into my retina. The second time it was as though my hand was moving through a cloud of fine dust (I couldn't see clearly and that's why I moved it around). I don't think that the latter is actually seeing an aura but I'm not sure. Either way - I do not.
Lena

I think I used to watch the auras of people... sometimes... they glowed around the head and would follow the person if they moved. it was hard to recognize any color. I don't see auras anymore.
dloheb

The aura see-er, speak!
survivor

dloheb wrote:The aura see-er, speak!
Behold!

With concentration, I too can refer to what Lena said;

" I used to watch the auras of people... sometimes... they glowed around the head and would follow the person if they moved. it was hard to recognize any color."

Anything material has aura, apply the exercise related to my current avatar.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Yothu

Well, Survivor, to be exact your avatar does not radiate any aura. Just a sideremark.
I am sure you know this, the two-circles-exercise serves as training for auric vision. Its purpose is to enhance your receptivity for auras that subjects and objects radiate in nature.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Robanan

Lena wrote:I think I used to watch the auras of people... sometimes... they glowed around the head and would follow the person if they moved. it was hard to recognize any color. I don't see auras anymore.
What lena is describing is the Astral body of the person and it has no color it's just shining bright and that's all. I've seen that too.
survivor

Robanan wrote:
Lena wrote:I think I used to watch the auras of people... sometimes... they glowed around the head and would follow the person if they moved. it was hard to recognize any color. I don't see auras anymore.
What lena is describing is the Astral body of the person and it has no color it's just shining bright and that's all. I've seen that too.
Hmm.. looks like I also see the astral body of a person.
shezmear

I don`t see auras but I can feel what is going on with people, wether they are lieing or telling the truth, how they feel, what they are really about.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
PyroKinetic

Ok um so your saying that if i see color around my head or something then thats an aura? Because its golden yellow all the time i check the aura around my head. I still dont know for sure if its like a after image or a actual aura, cause if i like move my eyes away from my hand i can still see the aura but not around my hand, like where i am looking at.
Alisima

PyroKinetic wrote:Ok um so your saying that if i see color around my head or something then thats an aura? Because its golden yellow all the time i check the aura around my head. I still dont know for sure if its like a after image or a actual aura, cause if i like move my eyes away from my hand i can still see the aura but not around my hand, like where i am looking at.
If it stays on your retina, like the sun does when you look at it, it is an afterimage.
Don't read my signature.
survivor

Alisima wrote:
PyroKinetic wrote:Ok um so your saying that if i see color around my head or something then thats an aura? Because its golden yellow all the time i check the aura around my head. I still dont know for sure if its like a after image or a actual aura, cause if i like move my eyes away from my hand i can still see the aura but not around my hand, like where i am looking at.
If it stays on your retina, like the sun does when you look at it, it is an afterimage.
Alisma, can you explain "Afterimage" in detail please, it may hinder further questions. :)
Robanan

It seems to me that when the things percieved, overstimulate the eyes, the effect of that stimulation remains for a few seconds until it fades out.

It can pretty well happen when you see the bright contours around a person as you concentrate your eyes on them. Your eyes record the result of the stimulation and you can see them even after you close your eyes as so called afterimages, I've tried to control the effect and manipulate it, it's possible. Just concentrate on the after image and you'll get lot's of colours dancing on the black screen.
Teda

When you can see your own auras on your hands, legs and body, you’ll be able to differentiate between seeing auras and afterimage. Afterimage last only for few seconds, whereas seeing auras can last as long as you like, depending on your skills.
I put a copy of Survivor's avatar on the toilet door, on my bedroom ceiling, and on the top of my computer screen so that whenever I have a minute or two, I practice. It helps and it brings interesting revelation about my perception of things. It’s very interesting. Have fun!
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
Yothu

Teda wrote:I put a copy of Survivor's avatar [...] on the top of my computer screen
That's actually an idea! I had a copy on my bathroom's door as well but did not think of my computer screen. Really good idea, Teda 8)
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Alisima

survivor wrote:Alisma, can you explain "Afterimage" in detail please, it may hinder further questions. :)
Well, like Robanan said, it has to do with overstimulation of the eyes. You see, eyes are very smart, and much of the visual pre-processing happens there. What happens when your eyes are overstimulated is that they try to compensate for the overstimulation, allowing you to see somewhat normally again. Imagine you are staring at a lightbulb. The visual receptors in your eyes which see the lightbulb start to adjust themselves because the lightbulb is obviously way too bright. All the other cells stay more or less the same. If you then look away from the lightbulb, the cells which had adjusted themselves and compensated for the brightness of the lightbulb will continue to do so, as if the lightbulb is still there. What happens is that you see a negative image, an afterimage, of the lightbulb. In time it will go away because your visual receptors will readjust themselves again.

But you need not have to look at a light-source, the same happens with staring. The point is to not blink or move your eyes and simply keep looking at the same point, on the wall for example. If you, after 1 minute or so, move your eyes, you will notice that the image of where you were looking at is still vaguely visible, especially at places of high contrast.

This all can be trained to the extend that afterimages are visible for the large part of the day. Althought I don't see the use of it, I know for a fact that one can see afterimages of anything after only looking 3 seconds at it. But like I said, I see no use for it.

Anyway, don't confuse afterimages with Aura's or with Astral or Etheric sight, or whatever you like to call it.

P.S.
I can ask some questions to someone who has auric sight, if you like.
Don't read my signature.