Can you see Auras?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Can you see auras?

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes: 22

Robanan

Alisima wrote:P.S. I can ask some questions to someone who has auric sight, if you like.
Could you ask how to learn to see Auras please?
Alisima

Well, she has had auric sight naturally. In fact, she doesn't know how the world looks like without it :) Thus, I doubt she knows how to learn it. But I'll ask her if she has some advice.

I have read somewhere that auric sight comes when your third eye opens. The third eye is associated the Anja Chakra and is located an inch or 2 in your head somewhat above and between your eyes. I also have read that the more a individual has trained on the third eye, in his past lives for instance, the less the distance the third eye is actually above your eyes.

If you are interested in auric sight, the best place to start is with the Third Eye.

For the last year or so I from time to time feel a soft burning sensation, very gently and not at all painful. The sensations increase depending on the amount of concentration but sometimes come when I least expect it. According to the literature this burning sensation means that the third eye is, to use my own term, 'boiling'. It is warming up, starting to function, drawing in energy. Depending on how long the Third Eye has been inactive, has been dorment, it requires more energy to start it.

Tratak meditation is one way I can stir it up. For those who don't know: tratak consist of staring at an object without blinking or without moving the eyes, the object is usually the flame of a candle. It has to be done for at least 30-40 min to be effective and when tears come they should be allowed (and they come!). I have done it in front of a mirror, in a candle-lit room, while concentrating on the reflection of my head. The mirror particulairly adds an interesting effect. Because the room is only lit very ligthly, by a candle for instance, and because of the staring you quickly start to have all kinds of colors in your field of vision. Even your face in the mirror starts to change. It has been said that the way your face changes is due to your unconscious trying make up something of the fuzzy view you have, so, in a way, you get to see the effects of your unconscious. And let me tell you, the faces sometimes can get really weird. In fact, you can be left without a reflection of the head at all!! I have seen it a couple of times, almost every session, but usually get too excited so everything changes again. It is a good way to stop the inner chatter though. Beautiful. Anyhow, I always get strong sensations because of that.

Another way I can get the third eye more active is by simply attention, or call it self-consciousness if you will.

Anyway, just do some google searches on the third eye.
Don't read my signature.
survivor

Lena, I too placed one in the bathroom, however, my flatmate didn't think it matched the decor :shock:

..so, I then placed one above my flatmates computer. And on the computer tower I placed an orange, with a black dot towards the top of the orange :idea:

Alisima, however minor, have you looked at the aura of a non lit cigarette? To me it's light grey. Now to look at a lit cigarette, it's light grey to white, for some reason, it makes me think of death.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
PyroKinetic

Once i was practicing TK telekinesis on a toothpick and when i stare at it for a while it seems to start wobbling but i start thinking my eyes are tricking me, ive been able to do TK on some other lighter thing. Anywayz when i stare a bit longer on the toothpick it seems to fade like covered by a fog or something like it, not exactly a fog but i just start losing vision of it. Care to explain that anyone?
Robanan

I have experienced the same thing too, it's hard to describe it but I know what you are talking about, things start fading out as I concentrate my eyes on them, I can't explain it, nor I know the reason why that happens, my girlfriend experiences the same thing too.
Vesko

Those toilet and bathroom doors of yours seem to serve as useful educational aids. I'll have to try that.

I hope you haven't forgotten the topic "Experiences with auras". Perhaps the 2 topics should be merged.

So only Survivor is sure that what they see is aura, because I see only 1 yes answer to the poll? I am also happy that I see only 1 yes answer because this shows that you are careful not to give an untrue or misleading answer -- and this is very important for the truthfulness and usefulness of the forum!

I wonder if I should answer yes or no, because if the poll question actually asks if significant human aura is seen, then I'll have to answer no, but otherwise, yes. Without any doubt, I can see the auric colour of coloured objects instantly, as I've stated on the other topic.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
survivor

Vesko wrote:
So only Survivor is sure that what they see is aura, because I see only 1 yes answer to the poll? I am also happy that I see only 1 yes answer because this shows that you are careful not to give an untrue or misleading answer -- and this is very important for the truthfulness and usefulness of the forum!
Do you know what they say about assumption Vesko? Anyway, just to be clear, I DIDN'T VOTE. :P
Vesko

I got misled by your "Behold!" answer to Dloheb's request "The aura see-er, speak!". Now I see you say you "used to" see auras, quoting Lena.

I wonder who has answered yes.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
survivor

Vesko wrote:I got misled by your "Behold!" answer to Dloheb's request
Oh Vesko, I feel awful that you were misled, it wasn't intentional; behold is simply the reverse order of dloheb. :shock: I mean not to offend. :cry:

Toothpick

Now I got me self a toothpick and applied "seeing aura" technique. I did see a slight purple tinge, there were also green flashes but that could have come from me.

Maybe the toothpick PyroKinetic was looking at had been chemically treated (which I doubt) or PyroKinetic has a talent and should continue developing.

Also, if I held the toothpick as far away from my face there was no movement, if I held the toothpick close to my face, it appeared as though the toothpick grew slighty and then retracted.

Try this @ home

Late at night, go outside (it has to be dark) and find a tree that is tall. Apply the "seeing aura" technique and concentrate for minutes until you have the "aura" outline of the tree and items in your peripheral vision, then blink hard and fast, it's almost like, lighting up the night sky. :idea: :) 8)
dloheb

When doing the concentration technique (using your finger as a focal point) one almost immediatly sees a bluish outline (half a centimeter) around the finger. It is my understanding this is NOT an actual aura, but instead what Alisima explained earlier. I think I got closer to seeing an aura when my hand became much more bright than usual, but again, this not an aura. By doing the concentration excercise you train the under-used receptors in your eyes. Dr. Chalko also mentions the importance of intent, and I would assume this is very true, as it seems to be the case for many other insights which are of a spiritual nature.
PyroKinetic

Survivor when u tried to see the aura of the toothpick did it seem to like wigglle or move at all, cause im not sure if that was telekinesis or not. Anyone else here practice telekinesis? Oh and i remember that telekinesis was mentioned in TP, when thao made the tray float or something like that.
survivor

Pyrokinetic, when I looked at the aura of the toothpick close to my face, only then did it move; grow in length-then retract, But not wiggle. As for telekinesis, it is something I'm yet to practice.
Vesko

survivor wrote:Oh Vesko, I feel awful that you were misled, it wasn't intentional
Oh, I'm surprised by your reaction now -- no need for such remorse in this case ;). I'm sure it wasn't intentional. It's not a big deal at all :).
behold is simply the reverse order of dloheb. :shock: I mean not to offend. :cry:
Ha, indeed it's reverse, I hadn't noticed it. What you said about assumptions is right, just not the most appropriate to say in this situation. No offence taken.
PyroKinetic

survivor wrote:Pyrokinetic, when I looked at the aura of the toothpick close to my face, only then did it move; grow in length-then retract, But not wiggle. As for telekinesis, it is something I'm yet to practice.
But u get the basic idea of what u have to do to be able to do TK right? http://www.psipog.net/articles.php?cat=301 well here are articles, they will help u if u wanna start practicing.
Vesko

PyroKinetic, I very seriously advise you to stop trying to gain psychokinetic and telekinetic ability, because you will probably succeed to some extent if you are determined. The big problem comes afterwards. I understand why it seems attractive to you to have this ability (for example, one realises one can easily amaze anyone with it, and is tempted to do it for the sake of egotistical fame and power), but without a balanced mind achieved through constant loving thoughts and actions, a regular practice of meditation, concentration (not on telekinesis or any such phenomenon) and introspection, you are guaranteed to misuse it. You are going to harm yourself and others -- you wouldn't want to get angry at someone and disconnect something in them, and then be sorry all your life, or manage to kill yourself likewise, do you? Do you think that you can fully control all types of mood changes, depressions and such? I'm sure you can control your body much better than you can control your mind, so isn't it better not to play now with dangerous things in the mind?

Telekinesis could bring some convenience, but when one is not trained, the dangers far outweigh it. You do not need the ability for now at all, and it is not a very significant one after all, because you are able to safely and easily use your physical body to achieve the same result -- move objects. In other words, what you are doing now is a waste of time at best!