Chakra Shirt

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

dloheb

Chakra Shirt

I ordered a chakra shirt recently and am curious as to what people who own one think of it.

Did the shirt have an effect on you? What kind of effect?
Lena

it makes my armpits sweat like crazy :lol:
dloheb

Lena wrote:it makes my armpits sweat like crazy :lol:
Another reason not to wear it in public.

:P
Alisima

It makes me feel great, very light on my feet.
Don't read my signature.
bomohwkl

i think i get used to it. I feel nothing.
survivor

When I received my chakra shirt, I too felt strangely good...however, long term useage has seen the colors fade, well, at least with my mine.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Aisin

I feel warmth around my shoulders and back, I'd say equivalent to a better flow of Qi (or Chi), the kind that I get for doing concentration or meditation. Also, if I'm not in the best of emotions when I put it on, the emotion doesn't go away by itself, but I become more conscious of it, and hence deal with it promptly.
Yothu

Those shirts are *** amazing!
A pity I got addicted to them. I ceased wearing them because I literally felt withdrawal sympthoms 2 years ago. I thought, I do not want to be addicted to a shirt...
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Rezo

if I'm not mistaken, did not the citizens on Thiaoouba not change into these shirts only some of the time?? Probably because this is like a massage, a way to stimulate the body or rejuvenate the mind.

Too much of a good thing, it is said .... too much massage and the qi dissipates [if qi is over-mobilized it often disperses and becomes deficient or stagnant again]. I like my shirt but havent worn it much lately --- maybe I should. I remember when I used to wear it often, I would always feel chills down my spine. LOTS of them! And sometimes Id get angry easier w/it on, probably b/c I would be wearing it at night, maybe this is why I would feel angry w/it on, since the gallbladder and liver meridians are most active from 11 pm to 3 am!! [liver has the emotion of anger/frustration [directed intent when reasonable, knotted/stagnant and profuse energy when unreasonable], and gallbladder [of decision making or 'freezing up']].

But like you said, maybe it is supposed to help me become more aware of my emotions underneath, bringing them up. But I think it is simply an amplifier and accelerant of Qi, meaning whatever Qi my mind is creating to circulate in the body, good or bad, is helped along w/this shirt. So Ive tried to become a more responsible chakra-shirt wearer. Though Ive not worn it much in these past 4-5 months.

I used to do Qi Gong w/it on and the effects of it were astounding to me - not that I couldn't get great results doing zhan zhuang and tai ji w/o it, but wow it really helps to focus and encourage free movement of qi, I can feel it happen when I get those chills, and having a very clear focus - also sometimes the feeling of being 'open' and connected to other things more.

Ive found wearing it based on a positive 5-element mind perspective [joy/contemplation/acceptance/skepticism/focus] may prove to be an interesting way to use it for emotional well-being. I will experiment w/this idea a little further.
Zio

I was about to make another thread about this until I found... this one XP.

Wow, it seems like almost everyone has one of the shirt!! T_T I really really want one... too bad I still don't have a credit card... and I have to send money on mail to get one, and that processus is longer than by credit card... And what about the reaction of my family when they discover it (because I don't want a bombardment of questions about it)? Meh, a disadvantage of being a kid >_>. If anyone can help me get one, I'll be grateful ^^. Money is not the problem... it's how I can send it.

And is it better a T-shirt or a shirt? I think a shirt is better, since it covers more area. And about size... I'm pretty skinny @_@ There's just Small size... they don't have XS for shirts XP. I never ordered something... I have no idea how they do it XP, maybe I can ask my brother... but it's still pretty complicated for me. I'm already lost in the fax thing on bioresonant.com @_@.
Robanan

Zio needs help... if there's anyone who could assist him please do.
shezmear

Zio wrote:I was about to make another thread about this until I found... this one XP.

Wow, it seems like almost everyone has one of the shirt!! T_T I really really want one... too bad I still don't have a credit card... and I have to send money on mail to get one, and that processus is longer than by credit card... And what about the reaction of my family when they discover it (because I don't want a bombardment of questions about it)? Meh, a disadvantage of being a kid >_>. If anyone can help me get one, I'll be grateful ^^. Money is not the problem... it's how I can send it.

And is it better a T-shirt or a shirt? I think a shirt is better, since it covers more area. And about size... I'm pretty skinny @_@ There's just Small size... they don't have XS for shirts XP. I never ordered something... I have no idea how they do it XP, maybe I can ask my brother... but it's still pretty complicated for me. I'm already lost in the fax thing on bioresonant.com @_@.
Take a look at the paypal site, I`m pritty sure you can set up a paypal account that draws from your bank account,if not but you do have a bank account ring the bank and get a debit C/C, this is a C/C that draws from you money not the banks, this way you can use your own money, but buy all the stuff you need online.....this is what I do...

also in relation to the shirts, I have about 4, I hand made a long robe out of the material, so it runs from my neck to my feet, so I could really get more of the effects...I used to get around the house… answering the door was really something....my partners friends used to call me guru…. I live in my shirts, I don’t notice the effects till I don’t ware them at all…I spoke to tom about building a BJJ gi out of the material, he said that it is enough to wear the shirt underneath the gi, as their effect works best on the skin, or in close promoxisity to the body…so I took to wareing a red gi and the shirt underneath the gi, apart from nearly dieing from the heat, I earned the name “Santa claws” by the other people for being so colorful,it seems I reminded them of Christmas…so yer, love the shirts…go the shirts….in fact I am wearing on now....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zio

shezmear wrote: Take a look at the paypal site, I`m pritty sure you can set up a paypal account that draws from your bank account,if not but you do have a bank account ring the bank and get a debit C/C, this is a C/C that draws from you money not the banks, this way you can use your own money, but buy all the stuff you need online.....this is what I do...
hum... I don't understand your "if not but you do"... and what's a C/C? credit card?
anyway, I don't have a credit card and no bank account... and I never used my money online :roll:
Vesko told me if anyone can use his credit card to send the shirt to my home... but that's more complicated, since I have to pay the person anyway...
ptex

Zio,
I can certainly help you regarding the Chakra Shirt!
Let's arrange the details in a PM.
Sorry for not replying earlier I saw the message but had it queued for replying (as some others still are ;) )
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

Zio wrote:
shezmear wrote: Take a look at the paypal site, I`m pritty sure you can set up a paypal account that draws from your bank account,if not but you do have a bank account ring the bank and get a debit C/C, this is a C/C that draws from you money not the banks, this way you can use your own money, but buy all the stuff you need online.....this is what I do...
hum... I don't understand your "if not but you do"... and what's a C/C? credit card?
anyway, I don't have a credit card and no bank account... and I never used my money online :roll:
Vesko told me if anyone can use his credit card to send the shirt to my home... but that's more complicated, since I have to pay the person anyway...
Well then my friend it seems you have a issue...

and yes C/C is credit card...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C