Chakra Shirt

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ShahKorR

I ordered a chakra shirt recently and am curious as to what

Hello, I am sorry but i have not been here for a while and have forgotten the correct way of posTing.
Anyway As the shirt seems to enhance the flow of energy around and through the body you should try to relax/meditate and have a clear and open mind wanting love and light before putting it on. I am sure you will find this beneficial. Any low or negative thoughts will prove much more troublesome.

Greetings Impalerr if you see this Love and Light my wonderful friend its all good what an amazing universe! chao
When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back
To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.

~ Bhagavad Gita
Zio

Well, I have arranged my situation with Ptex ^^. Now we need shipping confirmation and I have to wait for it to be shipped here :D

Anyway, now the question is: should I openly show the shirt to my family?
Robanan

It's just a new shirt you bought because you like it, isn't it?
ptex

Robanan wrote:It's just a new shirt you bought because you like it, isn't it?
I agree absolutely this is probably the best approach. Hiding it is usually asking for trouble, showing it openly (at home) and wearing it often and in a relaxed manner (outside your home it can attract unnecessary attentions) I believe can work best.

The shirt is not so easy to conceal under other clothes as compared to a t-shirt (given its collar and long sleeves), nevertheless with certain clothes it's still possible. I enjoy very much using it all the time, even when sleeping (it doesn't have the same effect on me as it does on Michel).

The strategy we followed to order the shirt in this case was very simple and there's no real secret about it.
It involves 1 person with a credit card (C/c) willing to make the payment to Bioresonant;
and another person (the buyer) paying the one with C/c with an off-line payment method like Moneygram, Uno or Western Union (forgive me for mentioning some of the companies but it may actually be useful to someone somewhere to be able to send money immediately and without the need for a Credit Card, Bank account or such like stuff. Beware that there are differences between them regarding: fees charged (!), how fast the money is made available to the receiving party and also (and specially) currency conversion rates). Please address me in case you need any further information on how this money transfer usually works.

At this time I'm not aware if at Bioresonant they're able to process purchases made via an off-line payment method. Given their remote location and distance to the nearest town I would risk saying it's not very much feasible for them to do it.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

quote: Originally posted by Robanan
It's just a new shirt you bought because you like it, isn't it?

I agree absolutely this is probably the best approach. Hiding it is usually asking for trouble, showing it openly (at home) and wearing it often and in a relaxed manner (outside your home it can attract unnecessary attentions)
Just needed people's opinion :D

Another question... what if you wear the shirt, and put a black shirt over? What if the inside of the shirt is black (is it?)? what if the outside of the shirt is black, and the inside as it should be?
Robanan

experiment *thumbs up
Lena

people seem to like my shirt when I wear it in public :D
Psi

Zio wrote:Another question... what if you wear the shirt, and put a black shirt over? What if the inside of the shirt is black (is it?)? what if the outside of the shirt is black, and the inside as it should be?
It's worth directing these questions to Tom. I think you'll find that the chakra shirt will 'counteract' the effects of a black shirt that is worn over the top of it (though this is not advisable) but not so with the black shirt worn under the shirt. Frankly, I can't see the benefit in wearing a black shirt underneath.

If, as Ptex says, you're having trouble concealing it under clothes - you could always wear the shirt inside out, as I often do. I don't do this so much to conceal it but to increase the effects of it (this also helps after many washes when the colors start to fade).

Hope this helps ...
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Zio

So the inside is not as colorful as the inside? what color is it then?

Do you guys have the brand name cheers? Because here in Canada, we also have it. :D seen many commercial about it. Tom said it's best to wash the chakra shirt.

And what if we don't wash it at all to keep the colors? XD it will become brown/black by itself o_O But really, if the colors are washed off, do we have to buy another? :( Don't wanna spend another ~60$ on it :S
Rezo

Yeah, Cheer detergent w/color guard - it seems to work well.

Ive since started using organic stuff on my other clothes [less harmful] but havent tried yet on the shirt.
Psi

Zio wrote:So the inside is not as colorful as the inside? what color is it then?
The shirts are a regular material, in that they have the chakra colors on the outside and white on the inside. I have owned a few versions over the years (including the latest) and found that they do wear out, just like any material. But, like everything, it depends how often you use it, how you take care of it and how you wash it.

I'd suggest that, in addition to the gentle detergent, you hand wash the shirt inside out, and also let it dry naturally inside out (not in a dryer but in the shade if possible). This should reduce wear and tear and colour fade, and should give you a number of years of life.

That's been my experience.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Rezo

hey I like this idea. Washing it inside out. Im gonna try that.
ptex

Trying to keep this subject synchronized with other relevant discussions going on about the same thing, let me mention that there's a topic where Best practices to keep Bioresonant clothes in best conditions are being discussed :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

I finally got my shirt! I just wore it and let my family remark my unusual shirt :D. But that's just for some minutes. They didn't ask anything else until now. I just said it's another shirt :P.

Anyway, I have succeeded to put my shirt to school 2 times and of course, by hiding it behind another shirt :D
Robanan

Excellent job Zio, congratulations!!!!