"More than life"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

dloheb

"More than life"

If you read the first chapter into his work, which is available on his site (http://www.morethanlife.net/Chapter1_page1.html), you will be immediatly aware of the fact he read Thiaoouba Prophecy sometime before he began to write:

"...Other planets have names such as Venus, Aremo X3, Thiaoouba, Saturn and Jupiter"

As you continue to read you notice various things that were mentioned in TP come about: evolving up to better planets, the Kindergarten or University analogy, Mars cooling down internally... and some interesting extensions thereof:

"Ones soul might at this stage decide that it needs more wisdom and knowledge to discover its identity and go to a ‘university’ type planet. Whilst other souls might already know their path and so skip this planet and step straight into work.

The ‘work’ planet is where it happens. This is the system that co-ordinates events. This planet is populated by souls that have realised their divine blueprint of what they were created to do. As such they are physical symbols of our Creator and as such are made in Thee’s image. On this type of planet they don’t have children in the traditional sense: they create new planets and solar systems. They appear occasionally on planets like Earth (as angels), to uplift and inspire, just like university graduates and grown-ups go to primary school to offer advice to young students. Their role is to create happy, healthy planets. When you have done everything what else is there to do in Creation?"

and

"These humans, made in the image of God, with their high intelligence, found no difficulty in constructing long-range space vehicles. Thus, they travelled to a younger planet and inhabited a different solar system, which was, logically, further from the core of the Big Bang. Billions of years later, when this planet cooled down, the same procedure was repeated- up until the first humans voyaged into our Solar System and landed on Earth and brought with them the story of creation – Genesis, chapter 1."

I've only read a page and a half... this isn't "Serpents of Wisdom", where it's so well-written I actually giggle when I read it... so I assume he continues what he started: combining a bunch of ideas he read in various works (which probably all contradict in both their finer and bolder points) and adding in a nice dabble of his own imagination. He doesn’t have any sources either.

Am I directly witnessing a common and age-old means by which information becomes distorted, where truth is drained and diluted from its source..? By combining a right and a wrong (assuming there is one right) the truth has lost its meaning, and obviously two wrongs don’t make a right. Isn’t the information from Thiaoouba Prophecy sortof dragged through the mud here? I don’t see any mention of TP on the site either. If someone reads his book first won’t they be very confused, not having the truth first to fend against the incoming nonsense? (Note: I am not 100% on TP being "the truth" yet, but as his work is an extention of TP and obviously based in his own reality, whereas TP ironically states no opinion may be added to the information (for the same reason I am discussing here), TP has a “chance” of being the truth).

Now I’m not calling it plagarism, just poor sense and whatever else would motivate someone to go about such an endeavour. I think it has self-gain written all over it. I don’t want to be mean either, but it is poor judgement, and obviously this author is nowhere near the Truth, as all it takes is one step away. :p

What do you think? Does anyone here have the whole book, and did you read it?
Robanan

Nonsense that is added to the book and doesn't fit anywhere even in the frame of the article presented, -From the site given above:
We are born in a physical body; we then go to day care, then kindergarten, then primary school, then high school, then university, and then work. The next step is to then bring happy, healthy children, into this physical realm.
Ones soul might at this stage decide that it needs more wisdom and knowledge to discover its identity and go to a ‘university’ type planet. Whilst other souls might already know their path and so skip this planet and step straight into work.

The ‘work’ planet is where it(???) happens. This is the system that co-ordinates events. This planet is populated by souls that have realised their divine blueprint of what they were created to do. As such they are physical symbols of our Creator and as such are made in Thee’s image. On this type of planet they don’t have children in the traditional sense: they create new planets and solar systems. They appear occasionally on planets like Earth (as angels), to uplift and inspire, just like university graduates and grown-ups go to primary school to offer advice to young students. Their role is to create happy, healthy planets. When you have done everything what else is there to do in Creation?
I will add more later as I will read more of the first chapter.
I received a vision of ancient civilisations, of pyramids and beings flying around with anti-gravity belts. A picture of society in tune with nature, where the world operated on Divine Love: a scene that can only be described as a Golden/light Age, a physical heaven. I then received an order: write this book…

© 2006, Brett Cowan
brettmtl

Re: "More than life"

Hi, I am new and very grateful to have found this forum. Thiaoouba prophecy changed my life and awakened the bigger part of me.

However, I wish I had of discovered it under more favourable circumstances, as I am the author of more than life and need to respond to what has been put forward, though in some ways I am honoured that my book has created enough interest to appear on this forum.

There are a number of issues I will address and I am thankful that you have brought this to my attention.
dloheb wrote:If you read the first chapter into his work, which is available on his site (http://www.morethanlife.net/Chapter1_page1.html), you will be immediatly aware of the fact he read Thiaoouba Prophecy sometime before he began to write:

"...Other planets have names such as Venus, Aremo X3, Thiaoouba, Saturn and Jupiter"
Why would I place Thiaoouba and Aremo x3 in the opening paragraph, in the opening chapter, unless it was inspired by TP. I mentioned these planets so that people who have not read TP might start questioning what it is and begin searching? Did you only read on because I mentioned Thiaoouba and Aremox3 and this aroused your investigation.
dloheb wrote:I've only read a page and a half... this isn't "Serpents of Wisdom", where it's so well-written I actually giggle when I read it... so I assume he continues what he started: combining a bunch of ideas he read in various works (which probably all contradict in both their finer and bolder points) and adding in a nice dabble of his own imagination. He doesn’t have any sources either.
The reason there are no sources is because of an oversight on my behalf and all references are at the end of the book, which at the moment are not posted on website. You read one page of a 320 page book and have to shoot it down. This book was never meant to be serpents of wisdom and your assumption is very premature.
dloheb wrote:Am I directly witnessing a common and age-old means by which information becomes distorted, where truth is drained and diluted from its source..? By combining a right and a wrong (assuming there is one right) the truth has lost its meaning, and obviously two wrongs don’t make a right. Isn’t the information from Thiaoouba Prophecy sortof dragged through the mud here? I don’t see any mention of TP on the site either. If someone reads his book first won’t they be very confused, not having the truth first to fend against the incoming nonsense? (Note: I am not 100% on TP being "the truth" yet, but as his work is an extention of TP and obviously based in his own reality, whereas TP ironically states no opinion may be added to the information (for the same reason I am discussing here), TP has a “chance” of being the truth).
You say i drag Thiaoouba through the mud, though this book was inspired by TP and meeting the author a few times. He signed a copy saying 'best wishes for happiness', now I am getting metaphysical here, but he has 'witnessed' his life and why would he wish me happiness if he knew I was going to 'drag TP through the mud'.
dloheb wrote:Now I’m not calling it plagarism, just poor sense and whatever else would motivate someone to go about such an endeavour. I think it has self-gain written all over it. I don’t want to be mean either, but it is poor judgement, and obviously this author is nowhere near the Truth, as all it takes is one step away. :p
Very strong accusations without reading the whole book. More than life is not for sale anywhere and if I was inspired by self-gain, there are plenty of easier paths to generate this from. Still trying to work out what the 'one step away' is. Needing to step anywhere means you have not yet arrived.

Robanon said that he would keep posting extracts as he read on, though over 1 month later you have made no more entries. Why?

keep it up.
Brett
dloheb

Hello Brett, although I do not want to hurt your feelings, I think you made most of the stuff up. It contradicts TP, and what you may not have invented is mixed and mingled into your current impression of things; your book being a snapshot thereof. TP was very specific in saying no personal opinion may be added, and that the work should remain as it is. And if TP is to be believed, that must be so. If it is not to be believed, it belongs in the garbage..
brettmtl

Hello Dholeb,

Did you make that up or is that your real name.

What do you think I made up?

I don't get you. What do you stand for?
In both of your posts you contradict.

First you are on your high horse, about me plagarising Thiaoouba Prophecy, as if it is the only thing in the world, Then in the next sentence you start saying 'I don't know if it is 100% true and if it is not, then it should be thrown in the garbage'.

Now come on, you are either on this forum because you know it is true or you semi believe and in that case, sceptics anonymous would be far better suited for you.
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:Robanon said that he would keep posting extracts as he read on, though over 1 month later you have made no more entries. Why?
Robanan was busy :) and almost forgot to make updates on about the book...

I think that it would be better if we go through step by step and discuss everything over through reasoning setting the aim in order not to miss anything ;) So let's start from this point... First Step:
brettmtl wrote:You say i drag Thiaoouba through the mud, though this book was inspired by TP and meeting the author a few times. He signed a copy saying 'best wishes for happiness', now I am getting metaphysical here, but he has 'witnessed' his life and why would he wish me happiness if he knew I was going to 'drag TP through the mud'.
let's avoid and ignore the accusation of dragging Thiaoouba anywhere, :) without making any further accusations :) I whish to know from where did you get that Michel has viewed all of his current life on earth? This information is missing from the TP book and it's contrary to many of the other statements of the book.
brettmtl

Hi Robanon,
I whish to know from where did you get that Michel has viewed all of his current life on earth? This information is missing from the TP book and it's contrary to many of the other statements of the book.
I will give you some background. I met Michel over the course of 1997, this was also when I was spending time with Yianna and Michael Meanwell. I had many discussions with Yianna and during one of these she mentioned, that Michel has already seen the rest of his life and for quite a while after his abduction, he was very angry with what they had done to him; seeing paradise and knowing that he had many years left on Earth before he could be back there again.
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:...he was very angry with what they had done to him; seeing paradise and knowing that he had many years left on Earth before he could be back there again.
Ok so before we move on, Michel could have known this without having viewed his current life on earth. It's just obvious that Michel has to pass an indefinite amount of time during his current life on earth before he could go on and continue his quest on a category 7 or 8 planet back to thiaoouba. I think What Yanna has said is just a personal speculation. Nothing that's so much important but still you should be aware of that and since take exhaustive care upon the betterment of your book in order to make the message vibrate through it as clean and as clearly as possible.

You have to take responsibility for what you do yourself and imagining yourself immunity to mistakes and making claims that "I'm eternally approved by Michel because he was nice to me and Yana told me Michel knows everything about me" will lead both you and us nowhere.

So...

Second step:
More than life wrote:The ‘work’ planet is where it happens.
I didn't quite understand what is a work planet and what exactly happens on work planets.
More than life wrote:This is the system that co-ordinates events
And please explain how do work planets co-ordinate events, and please which events are coordinated by such planets.
dloheb

Vesko

I'm not trying to be anyone's advocate, but I'll ask both sides to be much more patient with each other.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Robanan

I'm doing my best Vesko ^_^
brettmtl

Hi Robanon

Thank you Vesko for some understanding, have just logged on for first time today.
Ok so before we move on, Michel could have known this without having viewed his current life on earth. It's just obvious that Michel has to pass an indefinite amount of time during his current life on earth before he could go on and continue his quest on a category 7 or 8 planet back to thiaoouba. I think What Yanna has said is just a personal speculation.
How do you know it is Yianna's speculation, she was very close with Michel? Anyway i get where you're coming from and yes I do need to accept responsibility for what is on my site. I thank both you and Dholeb for your commitment and time.javascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile

I didn't quite understand what is a work planet and what exactly happens on work planets.
This is simply a metaphor. We go to school and or then University; where we learn and build a foundation. After all this learning we work. I couldn't think of a better word then work. If we look at society today, it is the workforce and businesses that create and build and run cities/countries.

Likewise the beings on a work planet, create and build new planets, ecosystems and expressions. It is better explained in Chapter 9. What would happen if we lived for 1,000 years under Natural Law? Put simply, we would become expanders of the Universe, by not creating children of our own, but infant planets, of new species of fauna and flora, only pictured till now in one’s minds eye. We would be instuments for Thee to express through.
And please explain how do work planets co-ordinate events, and please which events are coordinated by such planets.
Remember this is Category one, so what we see is a very gross example. It is only when we become the higher categories that we would see it happening behind the scenes. Some examples that you would be aware of are Michel's abduction, Christ's life and the dissapearence of those space needles.

I can reel off thousands of events, but likewise you could debate or debunk everyone of them. For example, the death of Steve Irwin, crocodile hunter. I can say that his death was precise and calculated to have the greatest impact for his message to be heard and for people to take environmental action. And likewise, you could say that he died, left his family, and forget the whole episode.
The invasion of Tibet, many call tragic and a holocaust of innocent souls. Remember that before the 1940's Tibet would not allow any foreigners in to this timeless land. China invaded and now we have the Dalai Lama and many other saints, travelling the world communicating divine wisdom and insights.
I think it is the 'work' planets that co-ordinate these events with spirit.

Till next time and stay focused

Brett
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:How do you know it is Yianna's speculation, she was very close with Michel? Anyway i get where you're coming from and yes I do need to accept responsibility for what is on my site. I thank both you and Dholeb for your commitment and time.javascript:emoticon('Smile')
Smile
Yes, you understood me pretty well. So in order to set the final resolution here and to make my point clear, I must add that it's not a fact that I know it's Yianna's speculation. If she will think about it herself sincerely she will remember it was Michel who told her or she made that conclusion herself and at that it's not clear to us which of them is the case. So care should be taken, I thank you for understanding. My point is that "No one is perfect" :wink:
brettmtl wrote:This is simply a metaphor. We go to school and or then University; where we learn and build a foundation. After all this learning we work. I couldn't think of a better word then work. If we look at society today, it is the workforce and businesses that create and build and run cities/countries.

Likewise the beings on a work planet, create and build new planets, ecosystems and expressions. It is better explained in Chapter 9. What would happen if we lived for 1,000 years under Natural Law? Put simply, we would become expanders of the Universe, by not creating children of our own, but infant planets, of new species of fauna and flora, only pictured till now in one’s minds eye. We would be instuments for Thee to express through.
I like the metaphor now that I understand it better. If to put on the scale of social responsibility in the universe indeed yes the people of thiaoouba are like teachers and porfessors who have long graduated from university and have stepped into working -educating and administrating the other students of planets of lower categories.

It might be that I come up with even better statements for what you meant to explain in your book will it be possible to discuss them over and edit your book as needed. My aim is to make it as beautiful and as clear as possible.
brettmtl wrote:I can reel off thousands of events, but likewise you could debate or debunk everyone of them. For example, the death of Steve Irwin, crocodile hunter. I can say that his death was precise and calculated to have the greatest impact for his message to be heard and for people to take environmental action. And likewise, you could say that he died, left his family, and forget the whole episode.
The invasion of Tibet, many call tragic and a holocaust of innocent souls. Remember that before the 1940's Tibet would not allow any foreigners in to this timeless land. China invaded and now we have the Dalai Lama and many other saints, travelling the world communicating divine wisdom and insights.
I think it is the 'work' planets that co-ordinate these events with spirit.
I understood your point perfectly, I must say I too am inclined to think that indeed if to view the matter from a bigger picture one could see much purpose in the taking place of many events, such as the ones you enlisted above.
dloheb

Under what authority have you come to understand such things? As these planet makers and such, and anything else in your book.

And as to what this Yanni said cannot be so if TP were to remain a valid piece of work in the hands of a competant contactee. This is because TP stated Michel would not learn of the future for the very reason it may upset him. And yet now he says he did?
Robanan

I'm sure a mistake has been made dolheb we'll contact Yanna if we'll have to.