"More than life"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

brettmtl

I love this forum and your enthusiasm.

This is great.

Now we could speculate all day on whether Michel has seen his future or not, though i promise you I would not have said it, unless I was told that. I don't think it makes any difference to my life or your life if he has or to the validity of his message. His life is just that, as personal as he wants it to be.

It might be that I come up with even better statements for what you meant to explain in your book will it be possible to discuss them over and edit your book as needed. My aim is to make it as beautiful and as clear as possible.
Thank you for the offer. It would be great to get some Thiaooubian haha input, as most people who have read my book are not aware of T.P. I will be posting the complete book online and you are welcome to browse and share what you think ( The editor who did it was fairly religious and didn't agree with what I was on about, so I don't think he did it justice). Though please be patient :lol: as whole website is being redeveloped. I will let you know.
Under what authority have you come to understand such things? As these planet makers and such, and anything else in your book.
Life is simple we get in the way. As described in the preface, I had a vision and an order to write a book. Straight away I said, "I hate English, I can't write a book. I then heard a voice saying don't worry, we will help you." I have a landscaping business, so I am not of an academic nature, however I think that working with the Earth, perfectly balances my writing.

If you really want to know this authority, find the largest trees or most undeveloped area, old growth forest or ancient rocks, rivers and mountains, and sit. Find a nice rock or massive tree, I am talking trees that you can sleep in and sit or lie at the base. Meditate if you want. Feel the soil and leaves beneath and look at the canopy, basically slow it down and become as still as the tree, imagine being inside it and being lashed by winter snow and then summer heat.

Doing this you start to become one with the cycles of nature. Keep on and eventually you will become the cycles the Earth goes through, how the Earth formed and the many phases it has been through. You will then become one with nature. If you want to experience timelessness, visit timeless places. Now I don't know if I would call it an authority as it is the most humble, yet powerful entity. I see it more as a friend. That is my experience and there are many different techniques to generate this experience.

Till next time and stay focused

Brett
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:I love this forum and your enthusiasm.

This is great.

Now we could speculate all day on whether Michel has seen his future or not, though i promise you I would not have said it, unless I was told that. I don't think it makes any difference to my life or your life if he has or to the validity of his message. His life is just that, as personal as he wants it to be.

Robanan wrote: It might be that I come up with even better statements for what you meant to explain in your book will it be possible to discuss them over and edit your book as needed. My aim is to make it as beautiful and as clear as possible.
Thank you for the offer. It would be great to get some Thiaooubian haha input, as most people who have read my book are not aware of T.P. I will be posting the complete book online and you are welcome to browse and share what you think ( The editor who did it was fairly religious and didn't agree with what I was on about, so I don't think he did it justice). Though please be patient :lol: as whole website is being redeveloped. I will let you know.
That is great then, too bad your previous editor had no idea of what you were talking about, bad bad naughty editor guy; but please don't worry since as you have noticed there are people here who do care and who do understand you and are willing to have your back and support you as you stand for the right thing to do in you life, hopefully for the sake of all.

I will wait to hear more good news from you.
brettmtl wrote:
dolheb wrote:Under what authority have you come to understand such things? As these planet makers and such, and anything else in your book.
Life is simple we get in the way. As described in the preface, I had a vision and an order to write a book. Straight away I said, "I hate English, I can't write a book. I then heard a voice saying don't worry, we will help you." I have a landscaping business, so I am not of an academic nature, however I think that working with the Earth, perfectly balances my writing.
We are not immune to making mistakes, wether or not Thiaooubians create and make planets is matter we will surely discuss forward on the further steps ahead.
dloheb

ask her Robanan - go ahead
brettmtl

I don't understand your obsession, with what I think is trivial matter.
Ask whatever you want.
wether or not Thiaooubians create and make planets is matter we will surely discuss forward on the further steps ahead.
Now this is a discussion I can get my teeth into. If every invention on Earth is the product of
someone's imagination, are planets the products of one person or a group's imagination. Why do the Thiaooubans care about us. What is their connection with us?

What do you think?

Brett
ptex

Hello everyone,

Being in contact with Michael Meanwell and having recently browsed through our forum, he kindly asked me to post the following comment regarding "Brettml" and his book "More Than Life" at http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewto ... 39&start=0
Brettml wrote:I met Michel over the course of 1997, this was also when I was spending time with Yianna and Michael Meanwell. I had many discussions with Yianna and during one of these she mentioned, that Michel has already seen the rest of his life and for quite a while after his abduction, he was very angry with what they had done to him; seeing paradise and knowing that he had many years left on Earth before he could be back there again.
------- Begin of comment from Michael Meanwell:

Let me clarify this point. Brett is correct in saying that he has met Michel - I believe he sat in on one of Michel's lectures and also met him once or twice at a spiritual fair and/or our home where Michel was staying during his last visit to Melbourne in 1997. Also, Brett has had consultations and workshops with us as well as a number of private discussions with my wife, Yianna, regarding Thiaoouba. I was not present during the latter discussions but I have just spoken with Yianna about this point regarding Michel "seeing the rest of his life" and she has confirmed that this is a misunderstanding. She did not say this to Brett or to anyone because, of course, Michel has not stated this to us. In fact, Michel asked Thao when he would die and she would not tell him - because it was against Universal Law for him to know.

I believe this is an honest mistake / misunderstanding, having known Brett for some time though we haven't been in contact for a few years. He is right, however, in saying that Michel was very sad after returning here from Thiaoouba - it's something none of us can imagine, since none of us have been there or experienced its beauty. The closest emotion you could experience, he has told us, is like losing the love of your love ... multiplied by one thousand. Deep, deep remorse.

I trust this clears things up.

regards
Michael

-------- End of comment
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
brettmtl

High everyone

I have finally completed revisions on book and thought the best way to share this info was to make it a free download.

For those interested, you can download a free copy of more than life at
http://www.morethanlife.net.

:D

Brett
Robanan

Excellent job :applause: :cheers: :applause:
survivor

I have only read the preface so far, it has me hooked. I shall continue to read tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your book with us Brett. :flower:

P.S I love Wilson’s Promontory. I have only been once, 2yrs ago, but hope to be there again, later this year.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Robanan

Robanan wrote:Excellent job :applause: :cheers: :applause:
](*,) do'h

It's still full of much incoherency, man I thought you had already gotten rid of that evil priest who minced TP to fit in his bible... :(
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:
I don't understand your obsession, with what I think is trivial matter.
Ask whatever you want.
wether or not Thiaooubians create and make planets is matter we will surely discuss forward on the further steps ahead.
Now this is a discussion I can get my teeth into. If every invention on Earth is the product of
someone's imagination, are planets the products of one person or a group's imagination. Why do the Thiaooubans care about us. What is their connection with us?

What do you think?

Brett
There's no obsession mate, it's just about getting to valid facts before making conclusions. You should know how important is to do so when handling information don't you?

The planets are product's of the imagination of the Great Intellect, God the Creator... whatever you call him, I mean the one and only who designed and created the universe.

to comment more on your Twisting of Knowledge in your book, your theory of the existance of co-creators seemed to me more disgusting than all other fallacious statements you brought about in your book.

I really did expect much more to come out of your 10 years of writing this book.

I hope you won't provoke me to tear it down for you in say 10 days.

Good Job btw, I wouldn't have dared to do such a thing myself.
brettmtl

I hope you enjoy the read Survivor.

Robanan fire away, you have 10 days, starting from now.
:wink:
Robanan

Brett :)

You make me feel as if not everything is lost, I really do hope this is the case, If indeed you have left out space for improvement in your book, I will most certainly take part in filling the gaps along, the best I can.

Therefore as I'm currently busy with my diploma work and have a lot to review and research, I will preserve the right of analisys of your book, up to a more opportunate time, as the other members of the forum also need time to catch-up on the book and get their own opinon about it, in due time I will highlight (by quoting) the problems I found and will find in the structural reasoning of your book.

You live in australia man, I wonder why you didn't take Tom Chalko as your editor... you really didn't need to go to an editor with religious inclinations. From what I've heard from people who have known Tom in person and have talked to him, Tom is a pleasure to debate with, apart that you could learn much by just talking to him.

I also have been having wild thoughts as if you are challenging the resoning in TP by providing your own version of parallel reasoning, I hope my comments and reasoning in telling you the difference will aid you in understanding what is wrong about your approach and why you don't need to go on about it like that, given if that is the case of course.

Cheers, I'll be ready to continue soon enough...
brettmtl

Robanan on second thoughts you are entitled to your opinion and this is an open discussion, but I never wrote this book for your approval.

So put your opinion up, or are you waiting to hear what other forum members will say, before you post, so you know which side you are on

And please enlighten me on what is wrong with my approach. If you look at the renaissance period it was inspired from the one source, the Greeks and before them Mu. So what you are saying is there should have been only one painter or musician or artist. And not the thousands that were inspired to do something.

I am not saying that this book is perfect or contains everything, all I know is that it is part of my journey and gives me a greater idea of who I am. And may benefit other people as well.

I have met Tom, a long time ago, and this is no disrespect to Tom but I didn't feel a great connection.
Robanan

I know I'm just entitled to my opinion as everyone else is, I will elaborate more on the fragments of your book, which I couldn't swallow. I'm not questioning your right to be inspired and your right to explore your idea of yourself. All I'm asking is to handle information with care, specially when it comes down to the interpretation of things that you borrow from external sources, if you care to see my opinion about such things then hand over an ear to my advices, and let me share and debate my understanding with you, other than that I'm just nobody to you.

Maybe on a third thought you would want me to totally shut my mouth? I could understand that, even though this is an open discussion and I can put down what I think into several posts, I'd rather not waste my time if the audience is not listening. That totally depends on you if you want me to go with a fluorocent marker on your book.

I have proposed to introduce improvments to your book, discussing and debating it... it's totally fine with me if you don't want to do that. This is all about handling the external information you included in your book with care. I'm at no odds with your personal spiritual experiences, and the way you presented them in your book.
brettmtl wrote:what you are saying is there should have been only one painter or musician or artist. And not the thousands that were inspired to do something.
How comes? where did I say that? I missed you there...
Alisima

You can add this one to your website to the commentaries:

'In Chapter 6, titled: "Thought creates", in the sub chapter titled: "What came first; the chicken or the egg?", you have a line that runs like this: "An artist thinks “how can I create this?”". I am immediately reminded of what John Coltrane said to his drummer when he asked, "What should I play?", to which John remarked, "Not what you think you should play." Ergo, an true artist does not think.

The book did not go deep, it not even went near the 'rabbit-hole'. It touched great subjects, but did not got hold of them.'
- Alisima
Don't read my signature.