Criteria for alien contact?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

survivor

Criteria for alien contact?

I found this article @ http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/upd ... -009.shtml
Michel Desmarquet is another who is known here in Australia. He
is the author of Abduction to the 9th Planet. He stayed with us
on and off for ten days some years ago and I can attest he is an
extremely tenacious character. I wondered why ETs might have
selected him to pass on information about themselves. While he
was here I found out he was a daily meditator and followed a
daily yoga practice too and I think this might have something to
do with ETs criteria for selection.

These practices, which are often part of many spiritual
practices might create more receptive conditions for contact.
They might be indicators for the persons skills and ability,
mindset, flexibility in thought and behaviour and how they will
respond to ET contact, at least initially.
Sheryl
:shock:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
dloheb

What did you find here.
InfoSource

I remember coming across that article awhile back...I guess the author of that article is assuming that ET's have a certain type of human in mind when they want to abduct from Earth, and an indicator of a potential abductee would be a practitioner of yoga/meditation

Well that may be true, but I doubt Michel was practicing yoga/meditation before he was abducted. In the beginning of TP Michel mention's he wasn't a very religious person, and had a bit of disdain for religion, which leads to believe he wasn’t interested in spiritual matters before his abduction

ET's who want to pass information to human's as opposed to ET's who want to implant/experiment on human's would probably want a receptive person to abduct but that person doesn't have to receptive in the beginning, as in the case with Michel, they could be transformed from their abduction experience to be that receptive human who will get whatever message the aliens want to send across to other humans

So I think the author of that article might be on to something on abduction criteria, but the criteria could be different depending upon the aliens and what the purpose of their abductions would be
dloheb

InfoSource wrote:I remember coming across that article awhile back...I guess the author of that article is assuming that ET's have a certain type of human in mind when they want to abduct from Earth, and an indicator of a potential abductee would be a practitioner of yoga/meditation

Well that may be true, but I doubt Michel was practicing yoga/meditation before he was abducted. In the beginning of TP Michel mention's he wasn't a very religious person, and had a bit of disdain for religion, which leads to believe he wasn’t interested in spiritual matters before his abduction

ET's who want to pass information to human's as opposed to ET's who want to implant/experiment on human's would probably want a receptive person to abduct but that person doesn't have to receptive in the beginning, as in the case with Michel, they could be transformed from their abduction experience to be that receptive human who will get whatever message the aliens want to send across to other humans

So I think the author of that article might be on to something on abduction criteria, but the criteria could be different depending upon the aliens and what the purpose of their abductions would be
You're right, but TP explains the reasons why Michel was abducted. There was no point for them to use Michel as an example if they thought his story was not legitimate, as there would not have been an abduction to speculate on. Did they even read his book? One would wonder.

I was suprised by the site saying Michel was into Yoga etc. before the abduction story came around. I now realize ,as you have pointed out, that they probably just assumed he was into Yoga before...