Ethnical origin on Earth

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

PyroKinetic

Ethnical origin on Earth

Um ive read TP 2 time and I found an error, and i really wish TP is true. Ok the error is that it sais in TP that the arabs and the jews arent related, right? Well thats the error because even the jews and the arabs say they both came from Abraham, so i dont understand why he sais that arabs came from chinese and blacks, plz explain to me.

Edit by Aisin: Original post subject was 'Error', changed to current post subject to better reflect the content of discussion. (15 Aug 2006)
InfoSource

I think that Jews and Arabs are related through religion as the predominant religions among them are Judaism and Islam, both of which are Abrahamic faiths since they can trace there routes to the biblical figure of Abraham

More info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic

TP was describing how different races of humans have different ancestors, modern day blacks and Orientals are descendants of the black and yellow Bakarantians, the Arabs are descendants of the mixed yellow & black Bakarantians from North Africa, whereas the Jews are descendants of an advance race from Hebra here by accident

I don’t see any error in what TP has stated regarding the origins of different races of humans on Earth
PyroKinetic

Well im still not sure. But isnt the old testament jewish history, i mean i think its accurate that the jews and arabs came from abraham, not as in relgion but blood, i dunno. Maybe im wrong.
Kitty

From The Bible

Abraham (or Abram) is commonly known as the Father of the Jews. He had 2 sons (Isaac and Ishmael) from 2 different women.

The Story: Abraham was old when he entered into the Covenant with God who promised him offspring as "numerous as the stars". Abraham's wife Sarai (or Sarah) was too old to bear children so he took an Egyptian slave-girl named Hagar as a concubine who bore Ishmael. Hagar was kicked out by Sarah so she moved to the Beersheba desert with Ishmael. He would eventually marry an Egyptian and become an ancestor of the Arabs and Muhammed. Through some kind of miracle, Sarah then bore Isaac who became the ancestor of the Jews.

So according to the Bible, the Jews and Arabs do in fact share a common ancestor.
Ok the error is that it says in TP that the arabs and the jews arent related, right? Well thats the error because even the jews and the arabs say they both came from Abraham, so i dont understand why he sais that arabs came from chinese and blacks, plz explain to me.
The Bible isn't exactly accurate down to every detail. TP pointed out several errors in the Bible. Wasn't the Old Test. written several thousand years ago? It's a pretty safe bet that information has been changed, lost or erased. BTW where does it specificly state that the Arabs and Jews aren't related in ANY way in TP? I'd assume there was at least some mixing between them similar to the mixing of the yellow and black race.
Rezo

Very logical last point you made, kitty. Mixing [amicable sort] must have gone on between Hebrews and Arabs during those times, since at certain points their communities were intertwined/interdependent.

I need to keep reminding myself from time to time that not every mystery is included in the book, including Nephilim, or Anakim, in the bible]. Actually theres plenty of others.

Recently Ive come to learn of the existence of a document called Kolbrin, said to be a 'secular egyptian account of the exodus', including Celtic ones as well. Granted the angle is secular humanism, I'm curious to know more in this connection, including about the role of the ark of the covenant, and if these writings are authentic, i.e. how they were first found, hidden, etc. down the timeline.

What would be great at some near future date, would be if names of planets like Aremo [xe] or Bakaratini are discovered in older Earth writings. I do know that the word Zulu, according to Credo Mutwa, means 'star people', and other linguistic translations he gives seem pretty interesting.
Robanan

Re: Ethnical origin on Earth

PyroKinetic wrote:the error is that it sais in TP that the arabs and the jews arent related, right? Well thats the error because even the jews and the arabs say they both came from Abraham, so i dont understand why he sais that arabs came from chinese and blacks, plz explain to me.
1- it is genetically impossible to have different races descend from a single race. There can not be white people and black people coming both from a white ancestor, and we can not have Arabs coming from Abraham who was a jew.

2- From Abraham there could be a half-breed of jewish/arabic race. This means the Arab race existed well at the time of Abraham and most likely before him.

People who edited that part of the bible were obviously not aware of genetics.