Fate, destiny and free choices

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Fate, destiny and free choices

"One`s life is clearly NOT predetermined. Because if it were there would be NO point in one`s living through it. Its results and effects would be already known, so why would a Superior Intelligence design life as a waste of time? What would be the point? Many people say their fate has already determined their life before or as they were born. But have they asked themselves why the need to live their lives then? I know some people have the `excellent` explanation life has no meaning, so you live just because it happens, and stranger still, you `live just to live,` without any meaning or direction. </p><p align=`justify`> Now, I`d like to comment some issues which I think previous posts have evaded. I noticed that many of you wonder, just as I did some time ago, how can life be `previewed` in such detail (according to the Book) before accepting or rejecting it as an incarnation. Let me begin by first summarizing what happens as we choose to get ready for another life. First, in negotiations with our Higher Self, one of our best friends, we CHOOSE to be presented with a series of `previews` of different possible future lives until we make our final choice. I disagree with Georgy that we have additional guides, although some forms of third-party non-HS entities may say their word if they wish or are asked to. Logic also tells me the `preview` is not prepared and generated by anyone else but the person`s HS as this, I think, would guarantee maximum simplicity and efficiency. The range and number of these previews depends on one`s current level of spiritual development. The `previews` as possible lives vary in level of difficulty, the more difficult presenting more chances to learn, but more dangerous for `slipping,` so to speak. We have to choose ONE. If one thinks he can meet the challenge, he will choose to `enroll` in a difficult life `course.` If one would rather be more cautious, he would PERHAPS diminish his chances to attain a significant spiritual progress by choosing an easier one. It is up to one`s Freedom of Choice. It is interesting to speculate how the preview is generated. As I`m a programmer, I think we are speaking of a tremendously large and complex computation performed by the person`s HS, aided by some helper structures such as the psychosphere (the fabled Akashic Records) Michel is speaking about. In performing such a calculation, innumerable aspects are taken into account. The state of the person`s psyche in question is estimated and analyzed, as well as the psyches of all persons that could possibly interact with it. Animals, plants, etc. as well as inorganic matter are by all means parameters of the calculation, too. Needless to say, all laws of nature are applied to the data, and transformations ensue. Furthermore, things seem to be much more complex still. The Higher Self will also transform the data according to one`s and others` anticipated reaction to the POSSIBLE lessons to be learned in every future moment until the estimated end of this `life-to-be.` I guess the longer one is going to live one`s life, the less accurate the estimation...."
I really hate the idea of fate. I know that whether I will be staying in UK or forced back to home country is now almost seems to be determined by fate (what have been seen in preview). No matter what I do, the door seems close or timing is just out of synch.