Implementing Thiaoouba to the Myspace FAD

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Implementing Thiaoouba to the Myspace FAD

http://www.myspace.com/secretsofgod

My main goal was of creating this profile was to be able to spread the message of Thiaoouba, it's Key knowledge and wisdoms through out a community that may not be so open minded to the abduction part of Michel's story.

I am sure that I am missing one thing amongst many others, but the excerpt about how The Catacylsm of Lemuria. The Bhakatarinian Episode must have blinded me from adding the story of Michel delving into the sypchosphere and recounting his life as a sailor during that time frame.

I will finish it soon.

My basic Idea was to reorder the story, and get the main excerpts in the short amount of writing space. Most likely the only things That I have changed is leaving Michels name out so that the reader may be able to feel as if the Seven masters were talking directly to them. And Any questions that Michel poses were left unaltered.

The "He" was turned to She when referring to the Seven Masters. But other than that I tried not to change anything from the original book. I have experienced, from the people I have asked to read the profile, that they immediatley want to read the full story.

Many of them have only read maybe less than a handleful of books front to back in their 20-40 years on this planet. This I am sure would stick at the top of their very short list, being retained in their mind for their entire lives as I know that it has mine already.

The Myspace Community is 12 million strong. I hope to approach the creator of this site. That he may be able to help get people driven toward hearing about Michels Journey.

I also plan aside from contacting other well networked individuals, to purchase the Robotic Friend Finder to Add people to my Network asking them to read the Main excerpts in the Profile.

So far the reaction has been a nice microcosm to what I expect to be a great ongoing project of spreading the Thiaoouban Return.
dloheb

interesting
ptex

Dear Ariok,
I salute you for your concern and initiative towards spreading TP! What you mention in your post makes sense because a lot of people resist very much anything that has to do with alien abduction or similar material.
I haven't gone through your site in detail but I have browsed it briefly and I have a suggestion regarding it's navigation: instead of 2 columns you could have made in one column only and divide the text in several pages (maybe having a side index to help people navigate through their favorite topics) so that people don't have to scroll down extensively. Also I'd add a background that contrasts with the text in a way to allow enhanced readability.
Some of us are working in the same line as you suggest and soon there maybe news regarding this :)
Keep up the inspiration and the good work! Please let us know how things go :thumright:
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth