The Third Testament

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Radamanthis

The Third Testament

I want to share this that I found because of a friend, the official web page of the people that are distributing this information as well as the explanation of it is in:

http://www.eltercertestamento.com

It is not a religion, not a sect, not a group in which you have to join etc. It's just a web page with a lot of information, you can check the FAQ of it at:

http://144000.net/faqeng.htm

I really encourage everybody to at least take a look, it's really worth it.

Here are 2 teaching of this texts that I personally found really interesting, and for us that have already read TP will find very similar to its wisdom and meaning, in fact they totally match, hope you like them:
http://144000.net/humanity/12_mater.htm wrote: Materialism

How humanity has descended and fallen because of its materialism! How humanity grieves because of its indifference to truth, purity and elevated thoughts.

You now live in a time of confusion, where evil is considered good, where darkness is perceived as light, and where needless things are viewed as essential.

This tragedy has occurred because of the materialism that humanity has fallen into. This tragedy was the result of humanity placing the spirit last, giving preference to the passions of the matter and the ideas of death. If the matter is selfish, what other fruit could you expect from it, other than the wars that exist and complete moral deterioration?

I taught you to give to Caesar those things that are of Caesar and to God those things that are of God. But only Caesar exists for men of today; they offer nothing to their Lord. If, at the very least, you would offer to the world what is just and good, your sorrows would be lessened. However, the Caesar that guides your lives dictates foolish laws, converting you into slaves and depriving you of your lives without offering you anything in return.

When man falls into materialism, his deeds become destructive rather than creative. He becomes similar to a multitude of worms eating away at a corpse instead of, through his creative labor, being able to resemble bees constructing their honeycomb in perfect harmony. The work of the bees consists of making honey in order to later offer its sweetness to those who desire it. And you: When will you discover the true flavor of life and practice it with one another?

I speak to you in this manner because, more than anyone, I know the evolution of your spirit. I know that humanity, in spite of its great materialism, its love for wordly possessions and its sinful passions, lives, in appearances only, attached to the flesh and the material life. When its spirit begins to feel the tenderness of my love, it will quickly come to me to remove its burden and will follow me through the path of truth. This is the path for which humanity yearns, although it does not realize it.

Since the beginning of times, I have seen man take the life of another because of envy, materialism and ambition of power.

Love for the world, greediness for material things, lust for the flesh, the pleasure of all lowly desires, egotism, love for oneself, and pride, have been the force with which you have created a life according to your intelligence and human free will.

Behold humanity falling into vices, perversity and crime. Behold men dedicating themselves to a life of materialism and selfishness. Women have become familiar with sin that prevails everywhere, thus losing the virtue and delicacy. The home, man´s temple, is profaned because of its lack or warmth, light and peace.

The pleasure and satisfactions that man receives from his deeds is artificial. Hidden behind his smiling mask, he bears within his heart the pain, the anxiety and the disillusionment.

It is useless for man to seek total satisfaction only in materialism. Everything is sad and empty.

Are you aware of your firm hold to the pleasures and splendor of this world? But the moment will come when you will ardently desire to absent yourself from it.
http://144000.net/humanity/20_reinc.htm wrote: Reincarnation

The world will learn the truth about the resurrection of the flesh, which is the reincarnation of the spirit.

Reincarnate: to return to the world to be born again; emerging of the spirit from a human body. That is the truth regarding the resurrection of the flesh, and not the so twisted, as well as absurd interpretation you have been told. Reincarnation is a gift that God has granted your spirit so as not to be limited to the smallness of the flesh, and its fleeting existence on Earth; or to its natural weakness, but rather, proceeding from a superior nature, that spirit can take possession of many material bodies as many be necessary.

However, in the beginning, the world will combat this revelation with fury, giving it the appearance of a strange and false doctrine, in order to make men of good faith distrustful. Mankind creates legends, fantasies, and even among the most remote tribes, people hidden in the jungles, have a presentiment of the reincarnation of the spirit.

Tell Me: Who are you? Whom do you believe to be? Whom do you feel you are? What do you know about your past, and how far back is your origin? What do you know from whence you came, where you have passed through and where you are headed?

Who were you before this life? Who are you at the present time, and who will you be in the future? Those are the mysteries that correspond only for the Divine judge to know. For now it should be sufficient for you to comprehend the true significance of the Law of Reincarnation which I have revealed to you as a supreme truth.

Reincarnation is the opportunity which God, in His loving justice, offers the spirit, in order that he may recover his purity and return to the pathway. That is the manner through which he can take advantage of the experience acquired during his pilgrimage.

Thus you will understand that one existence alone on Earth, for being so short compared with the spiritual life, cannot be decisive over the eternity of the spirit. In other words, it will not even be sufficient for any of you to reach perfection within that life that would take you directly to the Kingdom of the highest spiritually, which is what you call Heaven; nor will the faults in one lifetime on Earth be enough to determinate if a spirit will lose himself in darkness, or be in pain for an eternity. That is why I established the reincarnation of the spirit as one of My laws of love and justice; to grant him a more extensive field, that will offer him all the necessary opportunities to attain his perfection.

Each existence is a brief lesson, because through any other way the opportunity for man to grasp within it the fulfillment of all my Law, would be very short, but it is necessary for you to learn the meaning of this life.

Among humanity are beings who in another era crossed the wilderness in search of a Divine promise, who heard the voice of the Father on the mount. I also discover some others who lived during the time of Jesus, beheld His deeds and heard His word; those who followed Me in the wilderness and ate the bread and fish which I gave the multitude when they ascended the mount to hear that voice, and those who were among the mobs, shouting on the day of My crucifixion. I discover those spirits.

Many of them come to hear My word, but only I know what spirit is concealed within each body. Some listen to Me with coolness, others with doubt. But there are many who show their emotions with love and joy, and they feel My essence, while others are tormented with remorse, which their flesh ignores, because many of them at that time shouted to Pilate: Crucify Him! Crucify Him! And today they weep, and in their pain they would be ready to shout with tears in their eyes: Do not crucify Him! He is the Divine Master! Well, then, if you are to return to the world, one or more times, let it be to gather pleasing fruits, cultivated by you previously, in order for your spirit to experience the satisfaction of having before him the opportunity to conclude some task already begun.

Only the one who purifies himself through love, who practices My Law, will cease to come and reincarnate in this planet.

However, he who in his last reincarnation leaves a trace of blood or of evil, he will have to return to this Earth to make amends, to restore what has been destroyed, to give life to the lifeless he left behind, and to forgive. In one word: restitute.

Science, religions and theologians will be unable to discover at this point in time, how My justice works.

Sometimes within the heart of a miserable person is concealed a spirit who in another era carried a crown upon his head, or, within a convict is hidden one who in another life deprived a nation of its freedom. The time of controversies is coming when men will manifest their eloquence, to the point of boastfulness and vanity. My word of the Second Era will again be scrutinized, and there will also be arguments about the different interpretations which have been given. Truly I say to you: From that turmoil the light will surge, and many veils will be removed and hypocrisy will be overwhelmed by the truth.

All the people on Earth perceive the mystery surrounding the past, present and future of each spirit. To some it is a theory, for others a possibility; for others it is a fantasy, and others flatly deny it. Nevertheless, I find them pondering over that truth.

Reincarnation of the spirit is one of the great truths that humanity should know. Through intuition some have a presentiment and accept and believe in it as something which could not be missing in My loving justice toward humanity.

The flesh is of this world, and here it remains, while the spirit arises free and returns to the existence from whence he emerged. "What is born of the flesh, is flesh; What is born of the spirit is spirit." The resurrection of the flesh is the reincarnation of the spirit, and ifsome believe that to be a human theory and others believe it to be a new revelation, truly I say to you that I began to give this revelation to the world ever since the beginning of mankind. You will be able to find proof of this in the writings of the Scriptures, which are a testimony of My works.

I speak the truth. I show you the way. I reveal the reincarnation, which is the Law, in order for the spirit to perfect himself and reaches the goal of his destiny. Do you doubt it? Truly I say to you that the truth is not altered in any way by your doubts, for it continues to be the same.

I say to you, that you should never doubt for the simple reason that you do not understand. Bear in mind that if truth were only what your limited mind comprehends, nothing would exist.

During this Third Era I have brought to you the confirmation of the reincarnation of the spirit. Humanity, throughout the times, has had that intuition, and the spirit has been revealing to it this mystery to the flesh.

Today as never before, there exist among mankind the presentiment and the certainly of these manifestations, although not all dare confess it, for fear of the world.

Since the beginning of mankind the reincarnation of the spirit exists as a law of love and justice, and is one of the forms in which the Father has demonstrated His infinite clemency.

Reincarnation is not only of this period, but of all eras, and you should not believe that this mystery has just been revealed to you now.

Ever since the first eras, the intuition regarding the reincarnation of the spirit existed in man, but this humanity, seeking material sciences and world riches, allowed itself to be dominated by the passions of the flesh, thus hardening those fibers with which the spiritual is perceived, and turning themselves deaf and blind to everything which corresponds to the spirit. What is the use of posing their eyes on books that contain the Law and the Doctrine which I revealed to you during past times, if their mind is not able to penetrate in its significance, nor does their heart perceive the essence?

You must admit that sensibility and spiritual intuition are wasted in men, and that is why most of the time, while searching for My truth in those texts, they fall into erroneous interpretations. They have the light before their eyes, but instead of penetrating deeply into the teachings, they linger on the words, that is, in their form. And so, they frequently become confused. But I am here to create light in the mysteries and darkness, as well as to deliver you from confusions and errors.

Will there be someone, after listening or reading this message, who will reject it as a useless, or false teaching? I say to them that only one who finds himself in a degree of extreme materialism, or blind fanaticism, could reject this light without his spirit being moved by it.
Essene

Fantastic, thanks for that!!
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.