Souls Entering the Physical Body

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Souls Entering the Physical Body

Doea anyone know at what point does a soul enter a physical body? Is it at conception?... day of birth?... 3 days after conception (since the soul leaves the body 3 days after death of the physical body).
Maybe Michel has mentioned it in one of his interviews/Thiaoouba Truths tapes?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Alisima

Well, it used to be assumed, by science, that there is no consciousness while the child is still in the womb, and that consciousness only starts after birth. But, in recent decades, experiements have been conducted and they all suggest that consciousness goes way back, perhapse even so far as ejaculation.

Do a search for prenatal.
Don't read my signature.
trumpet_is_cool

Well this is a highly personal experience but i think it is worth to share...This happened a couple of days before i read TP the first time:
I found out what happened immediately before my birth during a deep meditation.I remembered that my last thought`s before all my memories were ereased was "Oh no...Not me again...I don`t wanna go..." The next thing was that i felt the love of my mother and thought "Okay,i`ll do it" or something like that, then all my memories of before were gone...

I know this sounds strange but for me this was VERY realistic and changed my life !
From this moment i wasn`t afraid of death anymore and i know that i have something to do here before i can go back....
That the soul enters the physical body after birth might be the reason that nearly every baby screams and looks sad after birth.
Rezo

elaborating on what alisima said, its interesting when looking at the studies on how sperm swim to the egg. I think it goes, there are the sperm that protect the path so the ones that 'try' to get to the egg can do so. And then of course one or however many [twins etc] sperms fertilize.

To guess on that is very hard of course -- I think its possible b/c out of all those millions of sperm only one goes in, and all the different sperm seem to coordinate in different ways so the one or several go in to the egg. In that case one could even say the sex drive itself is some sort of possession by the soul trying to co-create a physical body, within a [male?] body....

But if this is true, is masturbation as much a 'sin' as abortion? Keep in mind also, if everything happens for a reason, and parents choose children, maybe negotiations that go on between the parents and future child, go something like this, where the parent seems convinced, [sex drive goes on] but changes mind and its a no go [spilling seeds or miscarriages]

I know, it sounds way out there and ive had this idea for a long time....just to add to that other idea. Sound crazy enough?

Trupetiscool....that is also very interesting to me. You say you experienced the very starting point of your 'earthly' life, being when you exited the womb. Perhaps this can also be the case [like its a continuum of a contract, depending on individual contract details consciousness will enter here, here, or there].

I was going to add something else but I cant seem to remember what it was...
Rezo

Re: Souls Entering the Physical Body

well i remember what it was now, but its two + years later haha

the idea has to do w/the question: is sex like a drug, but in low doses? i.e., too much sex could mean similar to effects of hallucinogen/drug use, on the astral body? Just a thought...
NJones

According to David Hawkins (I think in "Truth versus Falsehood") he has determined through Applied Kinesiology that the soul enters the womb at the start of the second trimester. This discovery is obviously very important for the abortion debate.

NJones
Rezo

oh really I wasn't aware of that. okay.
trumpet_is_cool

Just found this:
It was the day before my 37th birthday. Noelle was coming into the world. I had had a bad experience with my son's birth eight years before, so this time, I decided to go completely natural. It was a little frightening, because the doctor had not arrived. The nurse and my husband had to deliver her. I was lying on my left side and the pushing urge took over. Suddenly I was behind myself, looking at the event taking place. No more fear--no pain. Just peace. I didn't even seem surprised that I was there. Then I saw an amazing pure white light coming from inside my lower back. The light was so bright that it would have hurt my eyes, but it didn't. It was really indescribable but felt like love on the highest level I have ever experienced. I remember wondering what it was. Immediately I could see it was shaped like a baby--my baby! The entire experience lasted only a short time, and I was back in my body just as she was born. I believe I was very privileged to witness my daughter's soul entering her body.
Source: http://www.nderf.org/mary_g_sobe.htm
Naacal

...in the formation of a baby. What appears to be the process in 3rd dimension begins in the etheric. The unseen part of the process is a complete being and already exists at the moment of conception. From completeness in one dimension, it manifests in your reality. A flower was not brought into manifestation from a plant cell, but was conceived in its wholeness not only in appearance, but also in process.
-Handbook for the New Paradigm
"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime." -Vissaeus
Rezo

Does the etheric process begin before sex even? I think it could...after all etheric isn't limited by time -- right? Anyway its probably one of those things you might not want to really know, since it could 'ruin the mood' - oh, I see....if the perfect process is already happening before any physicality, then it only relies on physical intercourse, in order to bring it into physical reality, as a method of 'transport' or 'vehicle of transition' into physical.
rishmash

I think one of the misconceptions in this type of discussion is that their is a permanent state of embodiment (when the soul/astral body enters the physical body that is it). People enter and leave their bodies all the time to varying degrees. Here is something you can observe in your interactions with people. When certain people are under stress, they become vacant through the eyes. It is as if they have left the conversation, or you have lost contact with them. Coupled with this vacancy is vagueness in their language, confusion, a lot of binary type thinking (they will communicate in absolutes) etc Common cliches such as "the lights are on but nobody is home", "deer in the headlights" and "this person has just left the building" hint at this type of experience.

When someone leaves their body (becomes not present) after being faced with certain stressors, they can split out to the side of their body (splitting defense), out their third eye, or pop out through their crown. They literally tear their incarnational chords out of their base chakra, and vacate the body upwards or to the side. One side of the body will be dominant.

Think of it another way, if you observe certain babys, some will be very present and engaged and others will be vacant. Both my children were/are very intense, and were so from the beginning. Many little babys between the period of birth and 6 months do not know their parents as separate and definable beings, and are happy to be passed around. My little duaghter, would only go to me or her mother, and nobody else was allowed into her space. She was in a lot of pain due to reflux though.

The soul enters and leaves the body all the time, and each milestone a young child goes through (greater physical mastery) is another degree of embodiment. Each individual from my observation enters at their own time, once they feel it is safe. When babies sleep a lot, they are back in the comfort of their higher self, adjusting. You think something as compassionate and loving as your higher self would literally boot you out at a certain point in time. You are eased into the experience as best as you can be.

If the environment you come into is too bad, it is unlikely that you will ever fully enter the world without a huge amount of somatic work. Those people like me drawn to spiritual practices in an attempt to escape reality, are failing to face their own early trauma. Once that is dealt with to some degree, the real work begins, because until that is done, spiritual practice becomes a defense against the failure of coming into your body properly

R
Rezo

Great post rish, I really get what youre saying at the end. I certainly have a few early traumas [among them being born 'blue', w/my umbilical cord around my neck!! Apparently] Held a baby once, that was pretty amazing. To witness this growth firsthand though challenging sometimes, I'm sure must be a rewarding experience.

I wasn't suggesting, or, didn't intend to say that I believed that my higher self would 'boot me out' as you say, so quickly, [as an ending of contact from my 'dream'-state], unless I was ready for that. I was only trying to better understand the process of forming the new physical body....as in, how early does construction begin of the higher bodies, where does it begin exactly, who is building it mostly? I had the idea that since physical body is like astral, that astral bodies might have 'medical' problems too. I have heard of 'astral' hospitals, and things in tibet like 'psychic' surgery, but only in passing. Perhaps these concepts are too complex to discuss, but I can't help but want to know more and more ... so I can understand better who I am...and better communicate and relate 'love' with others...

Regarding initiation of spiritual practices to escape reality; initially this may also have been my impulse. Sometimes reality can be 'too' harsh [was depressed recently], and I can definitely relate to that.
ptex

Great post indeed Rish! And also you Rezo: the kind of questions you ask are the ones you're unlikely to find anywhere except through your own inner discovery path.

Brian Weiss, author of "Many Lives Many Masters", a renowned psychiatrist who uses regressive hypnosis to treat patients specifically mentions through the experience of patients in hypnotic trance that babies astral bodies enter and leave their physical bodies almost at will and as the birth is coming closer and closer they tend to progressively spend more time in the physical body than before, kind of tuning in or adjusting to the new conditions of the physical body.

Basically I agree with everything else Rishmash mentioned, the only exception is regarding spirituality as refuge. You know, sometimes life conditions can become so challenging only in order to allow certain events to happen. When they happen one starts to search his or her own way out because what is reality after all? It's a different thing for every human being, as different as our physical fingerprints. So one is actually not escaping reality, but it may happen that one is actually starting to build his or her own reality in a different manner and oriented to different goals. A shift of perspective and awareness is often the usual process we go through and it's quite normal and even healthy if we suddenly feel misplaced where before we felt at home ;)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
rishmash

Rezo and Ptex,

Excellent posts also. Rezo, I think your questions are just great. I read in a book years ago, by somebody slate #-o , about astral healing. He was someone who ran a series of astral experiments in labs using a university grant. What was fascinating was that there were areas in the astral world people could access and gain spontaneous healings from things as severe as long term spinal injuries etc.

I certainly have a few early traumas [among them being born 'blue', w/my umbilical cord around my neck!!

Still interested in that type of thing myself, out of body healing that is. If the astral body does mirror the physical body, than I wonder about this process as well. I have at times focused my awarenesss and concentrated on single astral electron, and that is interesting. It brings quite marked changes in the physical body in the zone where the concentration is occurring. To me, I imagine that the astral template is formed first, and we grow into it physically but I have no idea.

Ptex,

So true, that is the other side of spirituality, when you are invited to change paths as a result of your life not being in your best interests. Great point.

R
rishmash

Rezo and Ptex,

Excellent posts also. Rezo, I think your questions are just great. I read in a book years ago, by somebody slate #-o , about astral healing. He was someone who ran a series of astral experiments in labs using a university grant. What was fascinating was that there were areas in the astral world people could access and gain spontaneous healings from things as severe as long term spinal injuries etc.

Still interested in that type of thing myself, out of body healing that is. If the astral body does mirror the physical body, than I wonder about this process as well. I have at times focused my awarenesss and concentrated on single astral electron, and that is interesting. It brings quite marked changes in the physical body in the zone where the concentration is occurring. To me, I imagine that the astral template is formed first, and we grow into it physically but I have no idea.

Ptex,

So true, that is the other side of spirituality, when you are invited to change paths as a result of your life not being in your best interests. Great point.

R