Souls Entering the Physical Body

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

BlueHaze

Re: Souls Entering the Physical Body

I wanted to share my own experiences:

I have a 4-year old daughter who has started to open up to me recently. I never discussed these things with her before because I thought she wouldn't understand, yet it seems that she is already more connected to the spiritual world than I am ! I can only think that it must be because I never suppressed or filled her head with alternative ideas. I'm trying to not get over excited and have decided to let her tell me about these things when she feels is the right time, and not to question her continuosly, although I am highly tempted to learn more as the subject is quite interesting to say the least (!)

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

A few things she has told me:

-She remembers the time she was in the womb.
-When she was a small baby (after her birth) a spiritual entity of some kind (my best guess at this point) approached her, in the form of some kind of transparent bubble. It can enter and leave her body. It can also communicate her and has told her that it will be away sometimes and come back. I don't yet have any idea what it might be, perhaps her higher self?

Anyway some of the things it has told her leave me open mouthed, even though I have studied quite a bit about these things. They are somehow similar, and yet not quite. It's perhaps only yet another example that truth may only be found by your own experience, you can't learn it from the books..
bomohwkl

:alien:
woooww.... I cannot remember anything when I was 4 or below.... Your daughter must be very smart!!
BlueHaze

At least smarter than I was at her age, and I have to say I can't remember much about my early years either. Though I have to admit that parents generally like to think their children are somehow special - so I don't like to sound that I'm here to brag or anything. :)

Anyway it made me think about the part in the book that says that some people are more charged spiritually to start with because of their past lives..
drifta84

what did "it" say??? sounds very interesting.
SwampRaider

Tom had this to say about his understanding of it:

"My understanding is that the information in the astral body (or more
accurately Higher Self) is used to construct a living organism from a
single cell. The autonomy of the astral body in the new organism is
achieved gradually over the first few (some say 9) years of life.

Interrupting the process of construction of a new autonomous organism is an
act against Nature and as such should be avoided."

-Tom Chalko

taken straight from: http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.c ... 3152392258 His TFOC reader forum