Some other info to Support TP

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Some other info to Support TP

I been watching a lot of this stuff lately...I think some of this is just rubbish, however there are some jems.... just have your filter`s primed and ready....

The part that is interesting is, the part about the greys making a pack with the U.S goverment...Michel spoke of this...

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... 5604&q=ufo
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zio

lol, I remembered writing a written production in french, when I actually tried to make a story about one of Thao's friend who came to Earth as a student and influenced them to stop destroying the planet... I made some of my friends read it, but no one realised that the title of my story was called "The Truth" (in french of course), and that it was INTENDED for them to know that "UFO" exists ^^

Now that Michel have proven it, we know that the high government/NASA are hiding us their existence... In my text, I wrote exactly: "Imagine if everyone knew that E.T exists..."

Sorry if I didn't watch the entire 1h of video T_T I'm busy right now XP But some of the UFO footage are impressive. But some of the UFO footage were quite impressive.
Lena

Michel didn't "prove" anything. remember that the Thiaooubians intentionally gave him no proof of his experience.

I didn't watch the video either. the poor quality bothered me too much :P
soulrider

"proof" would have only been discredited...

it's a shame the human race is so distrusting
Rezo

its unfortunate, but, necessary in a time when there is SO MUCH deception like that *actually going on*...

Kevin Trudeau has a book where he says hes actually been inside important parts of area 51 and hes currently writing a book about it ... I hope first of all it makes it to print, and second, that it matches Michels accounts [and not just to 'sound good']. By now Ive stopped reading his books though, theyre very hard to read. As a matter of fact I'm ambivalent about him.

Michels accounts, to anyone who thinks about it, are different, because his present-life background made him have no way of knowing, other than ET intervention, for example, for the reason behind Ouriki's grave in Shingo. Though some may say this site is public, and IT IS, he most certainly had no contacts, Im assuming, with this inside information here on earth.

The main problem w/physical proof, is theres always some way to explain it away, since many times this IS whats actually going on. Michels message is more unique in that its not putting burden of proof on earthlings to show 'they exist, they exist' the issue is 'how can we make the world better, lets gain a larger perspective, as large as possible.
Last edited by Rezo on Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Rezo wrote:Kevin Trudeau has a book where he says hes actually been inside important parts of area 51 and hes currently writing a book about it ... I hope first of all it makes it to print, and second, that it matches Michels accounts [and not just to 'sound good']
In my opinion Kevin Trudeau cannot be trusted with the words he says....

http://www.quackwatch.org/02ConsumerPro ... udeau.html
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/08 ... deau1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau
http://www.infomercialwatch.org/tran/trudeau.shtml
Rezo

well the quackwatch site I dont trust myself, but the site below that was a little interesting and got my attention.

quackwatch is headed i think by a retired psychiatrist, dr. stephen barrett, and is making quack accusations against naturopaths and others who are *legitamitely providing help to people, like Dr. Mercola, and Hulda Clark actually. So I take what they say with many grains of salt....

but - I read the research he compiles, mainly because of the alleged inside information he says he has [used to work w/FTC] about various pollution in our food and supplements, he seems persuasive enough in explaining how he knows about that. And, his information is certainly not the primary way I learn about natural health [or ETs!]

It is unusual that he didnt go specifically into WHAT solvents were being put into food, and if he knows so much and cares so much, why not show us evidence if he had so much access? Why does he have a journal you have to pay a considerable amount to join, in order to discover his insider knowledge, if he cares so much - you'd think he'd talk straight up about this for free.

I guess the statement he made got me curious, is all. I tend to suspend my disbelief, about almost anything I read. He may well not be trustworthy. Perhaps I need to begin deciding whether or not to trust this guy, instead of sitting on a fence.
Last edited by Rezo on Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zio

Anyway, the main point that we're saying here is that we don't need physical proof to know. As I say, "believing is seeing". And I'm not talking about religious beliefs and the brainwashing beliefs, I'm talking about wishing, real prayer and willpower.
Michel didn't "prove" anything. remember that the Thiaooubians intentionally gave him no proof of his experience.
Sorry, I didn't mean to say "prove" in the proper sense.

We have to have proper logic, as I say: "Logic is only illogic to be discovered" or "Magic is future science". Like for example, levitation might be magic for some, but we know that it's all science at the end. And my definition of science is not the one which the phenomenon can be repeated, since we still don't have the technology.

Today, I talked to one of my friend who takes drugs. He said that there is nothing really bad in some drugs he use, according to some source. But what IF, supposely, those source are saying that because they want to people to take drugs? I also tried to explain to him about after-life effects, without telling him about astral body and reincarnation (I'm becoming better at telling things without reveilling everything. Unfortunately, I need that skill, since I don't want to anger my family and my Christian friends (and others)).

"To believe or not to believe, that is not the question; to know is the real one."
Rezo

Re: Some other info to Support TP

heres something interesting. well, not that interesting. just minutae but still. the roza bal in kashmir [a purported tomb of issa or jesus]: the meier crowd loves to point as incontrovertible evidence of his contact. Maybe there is an important grave there. but not who it may seem. maybe it was his brother perhaps at that time it was chinese territory [srinagar]?

just a thought.