Who should we trust?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Who should we trust?

From page 164:
Unfortunately, in the case that concerns us, the consequences are much more
serious than the burn of a child. It’s the destruction of your entire planet that is at
risk - with no second chance if you don’t place your trust in those who want to help
you.
Who does Thao mean? Where are these people for us to place our trust in? Who wants to help us? Does she mean the Thiaooubians?
ptex

That's a tricky thing to answer.
Ultimately only Thao can answer that question but it cannot prevent us from "thinking aloud" here, can it?

In my opinion it probably means the Thiaooubans or someone else among us who has the necessary skills and courage to steer us in the right direction. It's useful to keep in mind that we're not exactly in a position where we seem to know what we're doing... much less whom to trust. It's so easy to "follow the flock" and avoid our own decisions isn't it?

If Thao meant the Thiaooubans, then our friends have planned to intervene somehow in one way or another but let us not forget the following:
"Universal Law is well-established and is as strictly enforced as that which controls the planets revolutions around their suns. If you make a mistake, you pay the penalty - immediately, in ten years time, or in ten centuries time, but errors must be paid for. Thus, from time to time we are permitted, or even advised, to offer a helping hand but we are formally forbidden to ‘serve the meal on a plate."
"I have already told you, and I can’t repeat it often enough, we can help in certain
situations but only so far. Beyond a certain point, the [natural] law strictly forbids aid of any kind."
This means that we must never expect any help from them or we will be disappointed :)

My best guess is that they're continuously watching us and helping strategically here and there in an unnoticeable way but the job has to be done by us, both individually (by cultivating spirituality) and collectively as a group.

I notice that more and more people are questioning themselves about the significance of their lives but I can't help thinking that we need to be in a much greater number than currently, meaning something significant will have to happen to snap people out of the illusion they've been living in...
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
NJones

Yes! and from the previous sentence:
God helps those who help themselves.
shezmear

I think within the universe there is a law that says each human being has a god given right to freedom of choice, to take that away from someone is considered a no no...so to degree if you take someone’s advice you have to trust them as in that you give up your freedom of choice to take on their advice, or should I say your freedom of choice has been moved to following their advice, which you have to trust to take...sorry about the jargon.....

So with the people of thiaoouba they are giving advice, to take it we need to trust what they are saying...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ptex

Marvellous point Shezmear :thumleft:
That quite summarizes everything that can be said about it!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
legiwei

I think what Thao refers to may not be the Thiaooubans themselves. I seriously do not think that Thiaooubans are going to intervene with our decision making directly. Maybe indirect yes. This has somewhat to do with our current technology and the mindset of our civilisation.
Perhaps there are people around us that is intelligent enough to make the right decision, to turn things around. Vesko may know some. I read a little where Vesko has posted links about major science academy has posted global warming warnings and actions to be taken. Maybe those people are in a position to make an educated analysis and correct decision.
The major problem lies in getting this people into power(to make decision), that means having to overcome all the major power barriers, those that has their material interest, the whole entire culture up there in the top.
I personally think that when given such power and enourmous responsibility, generally, the tendency to be corrupt is always there.
Thao did mention that when a "when a party leader is elected as head of state, he is immediately confronted with a ‘Leader of the Opposition'.How can a country be properly governed under such a system, Michel?’
To this, I can only agree whole heartedly. When every single of his opinion and mistakes has been critise and especially people lose respect or make fun of you, bashing up the government, you tend to lose your passion to serve. You're not appreciated, seems like nobody is with you, you might even lose yourself, most of the time, you will find yourself having the need to defend yourself rather than thinking of how to make the society a better place. However, this is personally my opinion and how I see it. Therefore, when everything is so disorganise, tendency of corruption to happen is very high. It is no longer about serving the people, it is probably about using the system mandated and make full use of it while painting picture at the same time.
Anyway, that is about corruption, back to the topic, to overcome such culture with so many people up there in control with huge economic interest, it requires a great mandate.
People have to set aside their differences, unite together, place the right people up there, coperate together and solve whatever obstacles that is required.
To this, I can only see this happening with great natural disaster and love. A disaster so great to affect all economic interest and change the way people go around living. And using love, just plain love, no religion or whatsoever, just to help people go through it, just like how the civilisation of Arki uses love to make the place a better place to live.
Or another way, there is a wise person or a few of them, capable of withstanding the enourmous pressure and making up to the top, either he himself making the decision or he guides the people making the decision, to make the right one.
This is entirely my opinion.
brettmtl

This is a very interesting thread.

Did the Thiaooubans break Universal Law, by abducting Michel?
And if they did are they prepared to do it again and intervene with our govenment or a sporting event or something of major significance.
Or do they work with nature and let nature be our teacher.
Does she mean the Thiaooubians?
I think it would have to mean the thiaooubans and the message contained in this book. It has been 2000 years since Christ and their last major intervention. Maybe they are vey patient and think in terms of centuries and millenium plans. I just wonder if nature/earth is so patient.
Zio

They say they choose someone each century... And they can help, but not too much. So I think they're not really breaking the Universal Law.

For Patience, they have! They can choose how long they live! Imagine if you had that choice here on this planet :D . Yes, the Universe is REALLY patient :D There is a time for every activities of the Universe...
legiwei

brettmtl wrote:This is a very interesting thread.

Did the Thiaooubans break Universal Law, by abducting Michel?
And if they did are they prepared to do it again and intervene with our govenment or a sporting event or something of major significance.
Or do they work with nature and let nature be our teacher.
If my memory serves me right, the reason the Thiaooubans choose to intervene directly by sending Jesus is because they see hope in the Jews, one of the very few races on Earth that is living towards the right direction. However, with the intervention from Rome with the people and their way of living, the Jews is slowly but surely going to sink.

However, the intervention might not have yield a desirable result/outcome in the long term/run as we can see today. Again, if my memory serves me correctly, Thao said that the people were living according to the teachings of Jesus but only for several hundred years (centuries), after that it's a down spiral fall.

It is said that in a few meetings, several important books have been removed that is crucial to the real (perhaps basic) understanding of spiritual or the right path. Tom have make a very very interesting point, something that I will never forget, hat, the best way to confuse people and make people believe what you want them to say, it's to "dilute the source", change it.

Thiaooubans said that the original reason Jesus was sent to Earth was to prove the immortalisation of the "soul/spirit", that there is live after death, doing so by dying and coming back three days later. It was never in his intention to come to Earth to die for our sins so that we can have eternal salvation. Again, if my memory serves me correctly, Thao did mention along the line, "look at how his teachings has been misleaded and perveted today" which may be referring to this scenario.

It could be after all, that the apostle Paul, which many regard him to be sent by God, is after all, introducing foreign teachings and doctrines in order to make people break from the path. It is interesting to know that Paul was originally not a Christian, he is a very strong devotee to "Judaism", that one day, a blinding light came towards him from heaven that make him a change man. It is quoted in the bible but I forget where it is. You could search in Tom's "The freedom of choice forum"(to go directly to the source) as what I'm trying to say here.

Anyway, something to add on, I think Thao did mention that Universal Law prohibits them from intervening directly as this could have an adverse effect on the will to surivive as they will think somebody could be here to save them. Then, she goes on to say that however, in certain situation, sometimes, it is permitted and even encouraged(somtimes again) to intervene. She has listed a few of the incidence that the Thiaooubans did intervene. So, this has already indirectly answer your question. She also did mention their reason for a direct intervention by sending Jesus too as I've talk about it above.
Rezo

...time on my hands...

Theres an interesting site on the web, by a Michael Cecil, concerning this very subject which focuses on Dead Sea Scrolls, actually, and Nag Hammadi Codices as evidence of such church suppression. I havent read it all since its quite dense in material, but Im glad someones looking into it professionally.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/7031 [some sections dont work anymore].

Seems hes done his research. Check it out, would love some feedback. He sometimes is on google usenet, I remember back in 2001 I watched his topics on I think it was an alt.spirituality room.

Its not like Sodom/Gomorrah when they tried to first warn then destroyed it. This is about an entire planet, so Im assuming that they probably knew that at least if the seed were planted [dont forget they not only chose a people and place, but a time as well, a stage of evolution in which to place it], and in some way protected [the buried manuscripts] that eventually the proper message would be revealed and manifested [revelations, daniel come to mind. Also the book of Job I read elsewhere, and two others maybe if I remember the site Ill post it later]. Our planet generally speaking seems very violent in nature; the description in NT revelations depicts violent earth changes prior to the .... revelation I guess. Still dont get the details in the ending. Seems direct interventions there as well, probably was distorted also. Sometimes though its not as easy to know where distortions take place, dont forget these meetings were very organized, at least I assume they were, which could mean they [councils of nicea and constantinople] understood how people would think of and continue to think in the future, about this stuff.

What about the revelation book's warnings of a 'false christ' that is to come and decieve people into submitting, if it included him somehow promoting microchip implants and a world currency as well, that this version of utopia is good, just like the 'cashless' society that people like us might want, and the lack of corrupt religion, replaced w/a "new" religion?? See, its like diametrically opposite to what I would believe [TP etc] but it is clothed to appear exactly the same to everyone else.

Anyway, there are many in the conventional state of mind, however, who believe the Gnostic Texts are simply forgeries from the 2nd century. I think Michael addresses this but I cant recall.
brettmtl

Interesting link Rezo,

Churchward in his lost Continent of Mu series talks about the Dead sea scrolls being a text, written by survivors of the cataclysm, that resulted in Mu sinking. They wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls, as a tribute to those that perished and it makes perfect valid sense to suppress this, as it doesn't fit in with the Church's view of the world.

I have been thinking about your question NJones, 'who are these people that will help us'. And maybe it isn't the Thiaooubians, but rather ourselves. If you share your insights and wisdom and I do the same, what more can be done. We help each other. As they say it is against Universal Law, for them to intervene, but it doesn't say anything about us, people on Earth intervening and acting and this is the way it has always been done. Apart from Christ.

Think of the difference these people made in the world.
Saints- Krishna, Buddha, Mohammad, Yogananda, Joan of Ark, Mother Theresa...
Philosophers- More, Plato, Socrates, Gandhi....
Inventors- Einstein, Edison, Tesla, Schauberger, Buckminster Fuller.....
These lists are endless

It is the soul in each of us that will help us, as our soul is connected at all times with Spirit and that is why truth survives.
In the wash up it doesn't matter if a few texts are destroyed, because we have our souls and they are the infinite library that contains all knowledge. They were designed, so that truth can never be detroyed by dictators.

'Each electron in our souls can store the equivalent of a state library in it'- Michel Desmarquet. I can barely comprehend that statement. :shock: + :?: = :idea:
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:'Each electron in our souls can store the equivalent of a state library in it'- Michel Desmarquet. I can barely comprehend that statement. :shock: + :?: = :idea:
We can say Michel made a prophecy in that statement which came true to the letter. Take a look:
R. Colin Johnson-EETimes wrote: Quantum Laser turns electron wave into memory
ANN ARBOR, Mich. — How many electrons does it take to remember the entire contents of the Library of Congress? Only one, according to University of Michigan professor Philip Bucksbaum. Since electrons, like all elementary particles, are actually waves, Bucksbaum has found a way to phase-encode any number of ones and zeros along a single electron's continuously oscillating waveform.
and
R. Colin Johnson-EETimes wrote:Researchers demo secure storage of quantum data
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — With the successful transfer of quantum information encoded in laser beams into a physical system and the subsequent retrieval of that information unaltered, Harvard University researchers have succeeded in bringing practical quantum computers one step closer to reality.