Bases on the moon?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Bases on the moon?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-yX3dT7NV8U

I`m sure there is more info on this...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
gog2

Hello...

yes, i have seen heaps of videos like these etc etc...

but have you also read this book.

CoEvolution - by Alec Newald

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/coevolution.html

its not in league with TB. but it does explain things left untouched by Thao, like the asteroid belt, Mars etc etc, but then again Thao doesnt need to explain when it is right here, jejeje.

PS. I am not a new member, i was IMPALERR before, the account is inactive. :(

anyways.. hope you enjoy the reading...
NJones

Diamond and dog ***.

TP is the diamond and this link contains the pile of ***.
gog2

Hmmmmmmm

I C

Interesting...

so much for having an open mind..

:)
Rezo

Ive read several books and watched several videos regarding reptilians and shape shifting control over our world....[icke, wilder, mutwa, o'brien] they are shockingly detailed in certain ways, but in others disappointingly lacking. Ive always been interested in learning more on this, but more information that makes any sense, never seems to come. Personally, Im not waiting for it.

Looking closer at this, I read a transcript of Alecs art bell show interview, and look at this:

"They did warn me that many years ago like centuries or thousands of years ago there was some form of a force that did interact with the human race and did in some form took it over. But they weren’t really clear in the identification of what that was, except that it was more like a mind control force. Not something that you could see or comprehend in the physical - it was a non physical entity if I may say that, and in some way could manipulate human thought or mind process and actually lived off fear - or the creation of fear and the creation of death and fear of death. But of course I’ve never seen this entity either but perhaps we all live with it every day."

taken from

http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=534, at the site:
http://www.karenlyster.com/transcript.html

people on earth, alive, in a body, can live off fear. its called manipulation, in judaism the evil inclination. These are all things we contend with in life, to overcome. Im sure anyone anywhere in the universe thats trying to evolve contends w/it.

I see a problem, when the information such as 'dimensional changes' come up, because it never seems to ever get more clear, only muddier.
Rezo

just to add, regarding the moon. its difficult enough for me to know if weve ever really been to the moon.

ever see 'a funny thing happened on the way to the moon'?

if thats true, then my question is, what if nasa also faked our sightings of moon bases?
if thats not true and we DID go to the moon, its really annoying the pictures are so unclear. Crisium dome i believe was one that was a little clearer.

its still possible moon alien bases exist, but of course the jurys still out, to me. and anyways, physical evidence is the most easily manipulatable of proofs.
gog2

Well i remember seen a documentary about some rocks being brought from the moon etc etc.. and some russian scientists did a carbon dating test.. u know wat i mean.. well to cut a story short.. they discover that the.

MOON is older than EARTH!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Rezo

Is this important, that the moon is older, assuming it is?

Im not so sure it is important. Maybe its interesting a little I guess. Lets say aliens had bases there. In TP there were bases on moon described, that are over 200,000 years old. Have you read it btw? Anyway they were temporary bases and since abandoned, according to this.

My problem with carbon dating is, now Im no expert but it seems to me, you have experts on one hand c-dating things way too late, and others way too early. Too much margin for error if you ask me.

We need a better dating system imo.

btw in TP mars is mentioned. Just not the asteroid belt.
gog2

Well... what i was getting at.. is that in that book CoEvolution.. kind of similar thing that happen to michel but over in New Zealand.... well it kind of explains the moon, mars, the races in mars, the asteroid belt.. etc etc..

well as you know the asteroid belt used to be a planet, that got blown.. since u ppl like proof. it was proven by an ex-nasa dude.. forget his name!!

SO there u go.. give that book a try.
Zio

First of all, welcome back to Impalerr! or Gog2 @_@

I have read the "excerpts", and I find it interesting. Though I have questions about it...

It seems like the race that they have encountered are in category 2 or less, since they wanted the planet. And they also say that they don't know fully the "force". To be able to interact with us and to call our planet beautiful is kinda weird, if we see it as thiaooubians ^^, so it must be a low category race. And what about emotionless? Thiaooubians have plenty, and isn't it the purpose of having high emotion that we were created, no? To experience the most extasive emotion? Don't forget, this is my personnal opinion only!!

N.B: If they were really more advanced, they must of known that our planet is no good anymore, since it's going to a disaster, right? And if they really want to set here, they must know that there's a category compatibility.

And to think of it... is TP the only source of Truth? Aren't there any others?

P.S: The alien (Zeena) and Alec talks really strangely, or is it just me?

P.S 2:Nice site btw!!
Rezo

Actually, I just looked at http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm which is one of several interesting sites that try to address the 'moon hoax' theories out there. Its pretty thorough, but still not complete. The only issue I couldn't find on there was about the images of steel beams on top of some video footage of the sky on the moon, [maybe they mixed it up w/old astronaut training videos on earth before they went, and knowingly or unknowingly mixed these up] and another where it seems there are 'wires' [work of james collier, ]. Also there are other things like how they went to the bathroom, and conflicting reports from nasa about sun reflectivity on the moon [wether you can see stars on the surface] that I wonder about. This site did answer / explain about the stars, but did NOT address the issue of the nasa paper saying that the moon doesnt reflect sunlight very well but is dark [so stars should have been visible]. Which is true??

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy/universe/moon.html

and regarding the glare from the sun, there is the SOHO images now which show on lasco c3, stars are visible when the source is deflected [like putting your hand up].

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/rea ... mages.html

Anyway, we know theres laser reflectors up there, and certainly probes were sent there. I hate to say it but I just dont know if we did go, or didnt [people-wise]!! That dome btw on the moon, one was called Crisium. Obviously though if many more were smudged, that is very interesting. Im assuming all these smudged images came from the same base at the dark side?? Was Crisium on the dark side?
Last edited by Rezo on Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soulrider

Aren't they Doko's on the dark side of the moon?

I remember talking to Michel and Tom years ago about it. Tom was interested in trying to recreate a Doko back then, not sure what ever happened to that idea...???
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.