The Golden Doko

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Karaoke Ninja

The Golden Doko

Hi guys I am one of the new guys to the Forum. I was wondering what your speculations might be in terms of the Golden Doko in which Jesus's body(the one made on the golden planet) was layed to rest so to speak.... My thoughts are that maybe thiaooubians very rarely actually make bodys of living beings, maybe in extreme points of interests or History? And maybe the golden Doko is where the store they "created" bodys after their great use has been fufilled. Anyways please leave your comment or two, or three. But please dont troll. Yes I have read the book, once, very recenty and I find it very intriging(spelling).
Post witty comment here.______________________
legiwei

Hello,
If my memory serves me correctly, Thao did mention that the bodies stored in the doko will be used for some reason undisclose to us some time in the future. The reason to what its usage may be interesting. So, the bodies placed there seems to still have it's purpose.
And I think nobody will "flame" you here, and if they indeed do, just goes to show what kind of person they are.

I hope you learn alot in the book, indeed, the book has given me such a huge impact the very moment I've took up upon it.
Lena

I have not read the bible... but I've heard that some Christians believe that someday Jesus will come back for judgement or something...? maybe this has something to do with it.
survivor

Lena wrote:I have not read the bible... but I've heard that some Christians believe that someday Jesus will come back for judgement or something...? maybe this has something to do with it.
..only those who have read Thiaoouba Prophecy will know the truth and the rest of the world will be conned? No, I doub't that's the reason they still have Jesus on ice.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
legiwei

Lena wrote:I have not read the bible... but I've heard that some Christians believe that someday Jesus will come back for judgement or something...? maybe this has something to do with it.
Yes, Christian generally believes that Christ will return but that will also means the end of the earth, judgement day.
survivor wrote:..only those who have read Thiaoouba Prophecy will know the truth and the rest of the world will be conned? No, I doub't that's the reason they still have Jesus on ice.
I think so too, perhaps, when he came back, he might come back but only to have people like Christian to be shock to be told the "truth". That the purpose he came last time wasn't to forgive all of your sins but to prove the immortality of the soul.
Even if that isn't the reason, I have the same opinion with survivor, the reason ain't for Christians.
Rezo

pp. 152-153: it doesnt actually say the bodies in that doko will be 'used' again....they just wont tell him about certain things, I look at it as a particular aspect of their existence they simply choose not to disclose.

Did I miss something, on 'future use'?
Lena

for what other reasons would they keep the bodies... if not planning to "use" them in the future?
Karaoke Ninja

I beleive the Thiaoouba Prophecy says something bout the people waiting for the second coming, even though it has already happened. I am not sure what this means...but I might be wrong. Anyways, after telling and showing Miceal all there is to know on earth you'd think something like that would be almost irrelevent. Yet the people of Thiaoouba Prophecy Made a friggin Doko out of "gold" or somrthing. Obviously something of high regard. Makes my brain itch...
Post witty comment here.______________________
Rezo

The second coming hopefulness as referenced in TP has to do with the Jews today who are still waiting for messiah, thinking Jesus was not. Its in there. By the way Thao didnt reveal everything to Michel about Earth. Theres a few things we have to figure out on our own. I have to remember, Jesus warned us not to underestimate the power and clever attitude of decievers....it is wise advice.

Like:

-did we really go to the moon? [Yes Im one of 'those']
-how do wars and economic disasters on our planet really happen, and what is truth and falsehood in regards to what we hear or read about them [many agendas in articles]?
-medical conundrums like various unnecessary lymphatic tissue removal surgeries? [in the book Thao says we dont need an appendix but I guess I disagree w/her...]
-area 51?? Reptilians?? lots of legends in different parts of the world, and statues symbolizing them??
-what is the true extent of religious distortions? This I feel is not as closely examined as it needs to be. Just a feeling.

Anyway...supposedly the hall of records under the sphynx will 'answer all these questions' or confirm most of them mentioned in TP, but I have to say, Im very skeptical [by nature].

That doko is used to help people on lower category planets all over the galaxy [thiaoouba is 1 of 3 high-tech 9-c planets in our galaxy, perhaps they are the most advanced at this specific technology]? So it was important they show him what they can do, and how it relates to Jesus, which is something we needed to know about, not only that he is one of 7 co-leaders of their planet, but in what way he was able to look like us [theres also that green lake around the doko].

Thao has told Michel [not in book] about which ufo stories are true and which are not, but he is not allowed to speak about it [why is BEYOND me]. Now that is something that gets my brain itching....
ptex

The following excerpt is taken from page 139 of TP:
"Among them, and, later, among their great priests, there were some who rumoured that a Messiah was going to come and save them. They should not have told the people that, for they were reporting a part of the conversation we had with Moses on Mount Sinai. Since then, the Hebrews have been waiting for the arrival of the Messiah - and yet, he has already come."
This confirms Rezo's explanation. Also the purpose of having the bodies preserved in the Golden Doko is never disclosed in TP, so there can only be speculation about it and it shouldn't lead to any significant improvement in understanding it.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth