Next of kin succession to the King in MU

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Next of kin succession to the King in MU

There is a particular topic that I find very curious, regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy.
It's regarding governance in the continent MU and specifically the succession to the king.
On page 90 of TP is mentioned the following:
‘The King was elected in this way only if his predecessor died without having nominated a successor, or if the successor was not unanimously accepted by the council of seven. He was given the title of King, first because he was the representative on Earth of the Great Spirit, and second because nine times out of ten, he would be the son or near relative of the preceding King.’
Emphasis is mine.

According to this 90% of the times the king's successor would be his son (or near relative).
Something puzzles me: first it's this figure regarding succession. It makes me wonder: what factors / influences were behind a person actually being born as the son of the king of MU.

We all know that Thiaoouban's are Masters of Nature, so they could very well influence the birth of the child with a highly evolved astral being.

Second: we hear all through TP the mention to King and son of the king.
Being highly evolved, I assumed the civilization of MU was also egalitarian regarding non-discrimination based on gender. Could this be just an example, or could there be a real purpose for the king to be of male gender? Could Michel (or Thao that dictated this to Michel) used gender in a way that is "fit" to the times we're living? ... :?:
We mustn't forget that the version of TP we've all read has been translated from Michel's French original, and this may have been the form that the translator found to best express it in English language.

A little further on the book, Michel, when visiting one of his past lives, was Queen Labinola.

Personally I believe both Men and Women would have the same right to be "representatives of the Great Spirit" or the country's government, it simply doesn't make much sense otherwise.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Psi

That’s an interesting observation, Ptex. It’s certainly one I have never considered.

My personal belief is the same as yours, in that gender makes no difference to the quality of leadership – especially since we all know that one’s sex, like one’s race and other characteristics, is simply packaging. The real you ~ the soul ~ has no sex, race, religion, nationality … it has dwelt in the packages of both sexes and lived in many countries and at different times throughout history. So the succeeding kings being male should not be important beyond possibly the perception of the people at that time. Maybe Mu, like today, was a male-dominated society, so it was just expected that a male would rule. That is not to denigrate women, but maybe they believed that men were better qualified at that time for that role.

Regarding succession being primarily handed down from father to son: Again, my own belief is that this was not so much influenced by Thiaoouba (as we know, they do play a role in Earth’s affairs from time to time, but only when it is necessary – and I don’t think this qualifies as ‘necessary’). I think this is more a case of a sign of the times – again, it was ‘expected’ much as we have seen with royals in more recent history. Having said that, as we know, the soul previews and chooses a life scenario. So, it stands to reason that an enlightened soul worthy of ruling Mu would choose to inhabit the body of the King’s son.

Just my two cents …
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates