TP the Movie?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

DJoshua

Re: TP the Movie?

I also thought about this as a movie, it was one of my first thoughts. I think Michel emphasizes how important the message is portrayed as it is, so why even need a script, it is right there in front of us. I think if a movie is to ever be made, it HAS to be made exactly the way described in the book - a complete visual interpretation of each word. If we give each page a maximum of one minute of screen time, it will be under 3 hours. That being said, it is likely that some pages that are purely descriptive can be portrayed visually in 5 second - the movie would be under 2 hours. I do not believe there is a need for a script, nor should it be made/shown in any other way except explicitly how the book describes.
"Love, peace, happiness, serenity, Harmony" - A hugely fulfilling and relaxing mantra i repeat at all times of day when my mind is not concentrating on anything else, i like to think that it sends happiness and calmness to those around me too :)