Are there another 8 me's out there?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Another thing I just thought of...

Michel has lived 81 lives... one of those lives as stated in T.P. was in the time of Mu's disappearance approx 14000 Earth years ago. By my calculations, IF that was his first physical life, that is approximatly 170 years between births (on average). Yet he states he died as a child in one life, 20's or 30's giving birth in another, so that would bump up his average, etc... logic suggests he spent some conciderable amount of time as a spirit (between lives), MAYBE this time is spent "waiting" for another H.S. to become available, to aid him in his next physical existance?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Rezo

I wonder if it is a fixed time in between or not. Im sure theres a minimum time but I wonder what the maximum time is, on average. Also wonder if it depends on the planet.

We dont know if his life on other planets was before or after the one on earth during the time at the end of Mu, though. I think it might be a bit easy to assume that lives are shown to us in a linear fashion. He is a Soukou so they may not have been linearly displayed for every one. I suppose for most of us, lessons from life to life are linear.

I think theres other psychics, cant remember who, sorry - who say something like a min of 200-300 years between lives. Who knows...
YEGNARO

higher self

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you presuming that when we die and are reborn physically, we keep the same H.S.? I have not heard of Michel saying such in any of his books, Thiaoouba Truth tapes or lectures/interviews.

Leo, I believe we keep the same higher self untill we are spiritually evolved enough to progress. In TP, Thao states that after we die we REJOIN our higher self, if we had a different higher self each life we would be joining our higher self for the first time. Also, this perspective makes more sense to me, why keep changing?

I believe we keep one higher self that keeps all the information from all our previous lives.
Leo

yes, when we die we rejoin our H.S., but for how long? I look at it like we rejoin our H.S. to be "judged". If we are deemed to have "passed" we move on if we have not yet passed we are reborn physically to the same H.S. The H.S. is like a teacher, with 9 students on a cat 1 planet. To me the logic of changing H.S. should be correct.

To put it in a way I can explain, I am a tradesman, a Greenkeeper, I learnt my trade under several different Greenkeepers, finding that each different greenkeeper had a different way and understanding of the same job. I took what I had learnt from many different "teachers" processed the information and made my own conclusions, if I had learnt from only one greenkeeper, having only been at one job, the only information I had to learn was from one person, who might not "know" everything about the job. Thus changing jobs and head greenkeepers makes my learning curve much broader, and more diverse.

I could be wrong, maybe we do keep the same H.S. while on the same catagory, but it just makes more logical sence, to me, that we don't.

Love and peace
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Kitty

Correct me if I'm wrong but though Ive heard Jews [Hebran humans] originally come from a higher category I don't believe the number was given, at least Ive not heard about it. Kitty how did you come to learn this?
As Rezo said, I'd like to know where your basis is for Hebra's planetary level. I've heard 7th category before but I forget where exactly.
I forgot what category number the planet Hebra belonged to. I believe TP said 7th or 8th if it mentioned a number at all, I could be mistaken. I do know that TP said the Jews came from a planet several categories higher. How did I learn about the Jews? From TP. The stuff about Higher Selves? Lobsang Rampa's books, I forgot which one but he mentions the subject in several of his books. He wrote a lot about ETs, reincarnation, death, the soul, astral traveling, higher category planets and so on. His books are worth reading if you feel that TP doesn't include enough info about the topics above. The info TP provides is usually similar but less detailed than what Rampa provides.
I have to say I object to being called a puppet, but I know you don't mean it as such.
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. It's just easier explaining something complicated by using the puppetmaster, puppets, and strings example.
Let me stress that I have no strings. We are under protection and guidance of a Higher Self that we may learn and progress on our natural cycle of lives easier.
I didn't mean to imply that your HS controls your every action, thought, etc. Puppets must have a free will to learn faster. Your HS or the puppetmaster is YOU. As one of the puppets, you are like a mini version of your HS. Why would a HS need several puppets of itself? It will learn and advance faster when it experiences several lifetimes at once through its puppets. When you die, your soul rejoins your HS until it decides to plant part of itself into another puppet (reincarnation). People who have Near Death Experiences often see themselves going towards a "bright light" or meeting "god".

People deemed geniuses have often had a strong connection between them and their HS. Their abilities were enhanced because everyone's HS is like 100x more intelligent. Ex: The finer the strings, the easier it is for the puppet master to make the puppet's movements smoother. I'm not sure how else to describe it.
Michel said that Thiaooubans have 1 HS for 1 individual. That presents a possibility that it's an inversely scaled system.
An individual can't be connected to more than 1 HS. However, a HS can control as many as 9 individuals. It doesn't say that in TP, but it does say that in Rampa's books. The idea is similar.
I also don't understand why HSs would deal with students from a grade that's not theirs. It would complicate a classrom to have a teacher teaching some 3rd graders, 4th graders, and a couple fifth graders. The teacher wouldn't be able to meet everyone's needs equally and chaos would presumably result.
Good point. I'm glad you pointed that out. Who knows... Since we don't have all the answers, I'm just guessing based on some info I already know from TP and Rampa.
MAYBE this time is spent "waiting" for another H.S. to become available, to aid him in his next physical existance?
Why would you wait for another HS to become available? Why would you even switch Higher Selves? It would make more sense if your HS evolved from being a category __ higher self to a category __ higher self. Your HS is a pure spirit version of you.
I wonder if it is a fixed time in between or not. Im sure theres a minimum time but I wonder what the maximum time is, on average. Also wonder if it depends on the planet.
Once you die and rejoin your HS, there is no time limit forced on you to re-incarnate. The only exception is suicide.

"Michel Desmarquet, the author of The Book said that a person who committs suicide will be back in the physical body within 47 days. Also his/her Freedom of Choice to choose a life will be limited, because he/she failed to keep the contract with the Higher Self."

Rampa also mentioned that suicides are forced to reincarnate within a similar time limit. If you're not a suicide, you can spend as much time in the astral as you want. People who died in shock (murder/torture) or sick (drug addicts) usually spend a lot of time in the astral recovering before reincarnating.
ArioK

I have a good memory when it comes to faces

Have you ever Seen two people that look so similar to each other that you could swear they were twins? But these two people were completely unrelated via family blood ties. I had that experience when i was in high school.

These two girls, different last names different ages, both white looked identical to each other and they were only separated by 4 years. I introduced them to each other and they too were very surprised.

I know that you do have other parts of your higher self living on the same planet with very similar appearances to yourself, only separation is distance, race etc. like robanan pointed out.

just different generations.
Rezo

wow yes Ive seen two people total strangers before. It was UNCANNY how ALIKE they looked! While I was in college I saw an indian version of a white friend of mine and thought how unbelievably alike they were in height, face, glasses worn, even the way they walked. Only saw this guy once, in the span of maybe 15 seconds.

Ive seen it a few other times too, but not quite as exact as this one. Although it doesnt necessarily mean they were on the same circuit. Can't higher selves form 'friendships' in their plane of existence? Maybe its something like this possibility as well going on!

I'll have to look into Rampa, never heard of him before.
Ptah

My understanding of the higherself problem is as follows.
There are nine categorys of higherselves. Each one of these nine have nine astral bodies attached to it. The astal body with enough experiance from living then detaches onto the next higher self. So from catagory one to two. Higher selves dont move they are a filtration device.

So an astral body belongs to a family of nine. So does the higherself.
The book didnt go into the real understanding of say dose a 2nd category higherself have 8 astral bodies attached to it all the way up until one 9th catagory astral body for one higherself.

I'm just assuming that its nine astral bodys to one higherself. If earth has a higherself of the first category, that means that first catagory higherselves are fundamentaly important to the structure of the universe. As newly formed souls would come from higherselves of the first catagory.

Astral bodies of the first category may not nessesaraly be as advanced as each other.
They may bump into each other from time to time to learn from each other.

This is where the real fun starts. In quantum mechanics, an elecrton has a property called non locality. Meaning its 1% here and 99% spread throughout the universe. So a higherself of a particular category could really inhabbit nine planets of the same category. Lets not forget the book is just a guide. It maybe convieneant for a higherself to have many astral bodies inhabiting a planet of the same catagory. Say for example when the Bakaratini landed on earth, there were no higherselves attached to the planet earth. The Bakaratini had to abandon some of there people the aged and infirmed. These people may just have had higherself connections to the new people on earth. Unless the Bakaratini had very ingenious ways of telling who was connected to who.

Higherselves of say 5 to 8th category may have no problem sending advanced astral beings to a first catagory planet for very important missions or learning environments.
A first catagory higherself may take over of the higher astral beings adventures while on earth. Esspescially in these times. It would also be an insurance policy for the 5-8 category higherself that if the astral body went a bit haywire in its adventures on earth, it would not suffer to much pollution from its deeds.

Very interesting stuff indeed.