Are there another 8 me's out there?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

A.Friend

Are there another 8 me's out there?

Just got to thinking after reading "the seven masters and the aura" chapter again
The forth force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that the spirit had imagined. It “inserted” thus, an infinitesimal part of the spirit in the human body. This comprises what you would call the astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a “higher self” which is sometimes called “overself”. The higher self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the person’s astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same higher self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity.
Does this mean that there is a chance that there is another eight people on the planet earth that share my "higher self" or is there another possibility that they inhabit other planets. What would happen if I met one of these people could they be called my "soul mate"?

Hey if nine of us share the same higher self we may be reaching the same conclusions at the same time and theres a chance that at least one of them have also found this forum.

If so

HI ME!! :D
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
Robanan

This has been discussed before, will have to append this post to that topic if I ever find it.

yes it means that 8 other people share the same higher-self with you on this planet. And indeed there's a possiblity that some of you are on this forum together. :)

But please also know, that you and your other 8 soul mates can also be in different ages, sexes, races, and Nationalities :D But all living on the same planet.
trumpet_is_cool

Robanan wrote:But all living on the same planet.
Why ? Couldn`t it be possible that some are living in another energy system or another planet of the same category ? Or within a different time ? We have to figure it out somehow...
Robanan

If memory serves me correctly that's what Michel has told when the same question was asked from him.

I'm not aware of the reasoning behind it, is the 10 day time limit on trips to thiaoouba because the connection of the astral body and it's higher self start to fade out at that distance?

We know that within the physical body, our astral body can have telepathic connection with people of other planets in our solar system and not beyond, for we need a pyramid to make a telepathic connection with a person say, on thiaoouba.

There's a reason why planets like earth are so far away from planets like Thiaoouba, therefore can it be that the coordinates of different planets in their galaxies all over the universe corresponds to their category?

Is this all also regulated by Universal Law? What exactly the Law dictates here?

.... and many many other questions
:roll:

I don't see how a higher self would have problems handling reincarnations on both mars and earth for example, but regarding two planets which are in different solar systems, it could be a problem (maybe?).

Maybe Each higher-self wants to handle all of it's reincarnations to happen on and on the same planet? (this can be verified)
Robanan

And, what happens to a higher-self who passes all it's 9 integral parts to a higher-self of a higher category? What happens when 1 passes to a higher-self of a higher category and the other 8 remain on the same category? a new soul is born? :shock:
ptex

Fascinating topic... worth personal exploration / intuition. The following remarks of mine will be simply pure speculation or based on reasoning, which is far from being of direct personal experience.
Robanan wrote:And, what happens to a higher-self who passes all it's 9 integral parts to a higher-self of a higher category? What happens when 1 passes to a higher-self of a higher category and the other 8 remain on the same category? a new soul is born? :shock:
I believe the only common thing we can agree without a doubt is that all 8 Astral bodies should be on a same category planet. We have no evidence (based on what's mentioned in TP) that a Higher Self cannot have the corresponding Astral bodies in different planets of the same category.

In a fascinating thread in this forum: viewtopic.php?t=270 this matter is further discussed and interesting ideas are pointed out.

In another thread, it's mentioned that the Higher Self doesn't always have the same set of Astral bodies. Although I find it a bit difficult for me to believe, this would explain the process of a higher self accepting another Astral body when one of them evolves to a higher state of consciousness and its corresponding higher-self and planet category. Here we could speculate that the Higher Self actually has under its control the Astral Beings that best match the lessons it needs to learn, because a higher self also evolves and learns in the process very much like Astral beings, but in a completely different role.

This brings about an interesting question: do Higher Selves change category too? Or just the operational part of them: Astral bodies? :-k
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
A.Friend

Its worth mentioning that Michel is one of a very few number of "soukous" living on this planet, so there is a good chance that some of his other ninths exist on other planets and even on other categories which gives weight to the argument that other ninths can and do live off Earth.
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
Robanan

Indeed :-k :bounce: and then again, we are not sure if Michel's higher self is of the first category too or not, but it seems michel's higher self is of seventh category and that Michel awaits reincarnation after this life to any of a 7th 8th or maybe even a 9th category planet. :roll:
Kitty

What would happen if I met one of these people could they be called my "soul mate"?Hey if nine of us share the same higher self we may be reaching the same conclusions at the same time and theres a chance that at least one of them have also found this forum.
The chances of finding your soul mate are slim. The current world population is about 7 billion. Unless you're a twin/triplet/etc. They usually share the same Higher Self. The more developed the HS, the more puppets it will control and the more it will learn. An undeveloped HS will usually have a hard time controlling like 3 puppets at the same time. The puppet "strings" can get tangled as in the case of Joan of Arc. She was a simple country girl who spent a lot of time alone and somehow broke through to the HS through a form of meditation. Something happened and she inherited the characteristics of another puppet of her HS, probably a man who was a warrior and began hearing voices. The other puppet inherited the characterists of a country girl, and I can't imagine what happened to him. The "strings" can also act as a telephone line between you and your HS and will either get you out of trouble or warn you.

A HS can have a category of 1 through 9. I would assume that a category 3 HS will have category 1-3 puppets on category 1-3 planets. But I doubt that a category 5 HS will be controlling a category 8 puppet on a category 9 planet, you know what I mean? TP says you can jump backwards (through reincarnation), but you can't jump forward on planet categories.

Once a HS absorbs enough experience from its puppets, it moves up to the next category. I don't know if a HS can move down the ladder, maybe just the puppets until they learn?

Example: You have a category 4 higher self.
Puppet#1, originally a category 4, goes down to category 3.
Puppet #2 remains a category 4.
The HS remains a category 4 HS until puppet #1 makes progress.

But what if a HS can move down the ladder?
Example: You have a category 5 higher self.
Puppet #1, #2, and #3 move down from category 5 to 4.
Since all the puppets moved down, perhaps the HS would to? Unless 1 puppet remained the same...
I'm not aware of the reasoning behind it, is the 10 day time limit on trips to thiaoouba because the connection of the astral body and it's higher self start to fade out at that distance?
There's a 9 day limit on visiting a planet in a much higher or lower category. Universal Law makes sure there are serious penalties for "jumping" and overstaying when you're not suppost to. In the case of the first Jews, they came from Hebra which was a category 7 or 8 planet. In TP I believe it says that they landed here to repair their ship or something. After 9 days their ship ended up exploding and left 3 survivors, I forgot their names. Their descendants ended up being persecuted and etc because they were too spiritualy advanced as a people on a waaay less spiritually advanced planet. However I'm sure there are ways around that. Moses reincarnated from a category 8 planet. I guess he chose to do that because he had an important mission and he got the O.K to jump backwards to help the Jews out.
Rezo

Correct me if I'm wrong but though Ive heard Jews [Hebran humans] originally come from a higher category I don't believe the number was given, at least Ive not heard about it. Kitty how did you come to learn this?

Robanan, Levia, and Dina were their names btw. I continue to imagine what the scenario w/their ship must've been like, the minutia of it all I mean. Indeed the concept of category planets is very interesting, especially because they [assuming] all occupy the same physical space/time, and aren't in different [physical] dimensions.

Im not too sure if meeting a soul mate is slim, since the numbers game and statistical odds may not necessarily play out like human forms of recordkeeping in higher realms of reality. I mean I can see why this is said, however it reminds me of Tom's paper on was it chance or choice, where he discusses cell phones and intelligent universe, i.e. how we / it filters experience. So the better we can filter out non-soul mates [?], though it might seem ridiculously against the odds, may actually only be a matter of developing such a spiritual quality to distinguish and read people.
Frozn

Hi Kitty! I know I'm the one that's late but welcome, I've been so busy with 9-11 truth stuff I haven't posted in a while, and rarely at that.
Kitty wrote: Once a HS absorbs enough experience from its puppets, it moves up to the next category. I don't know if a HS can move down the ladder, maybe just the puppets until they learn?

Example: You have a category 4 higher self.
Puppet#1, originally a category 4, goes down to category 3.
Puppet #2 remains a category 4.
The HS remains a category 4 HS until puppet #1 makes progress.

But what if a HS can move down the ladder?
Example: You have a category 5 higher self.
Puppet #1, #2, and #3 move down from category 5 to 4.
Since all the puppets moved down, perhaps the HS would to? Unless 1 puppet remained the same...
As Rezo said, I'd like to know where your basis is for Hebra's planetary level. I've heard 7th category before but I forget where exactly. Any info you have on that would be great. Above however, I see your logical synopsis of the HS-Human connection. I have to say I object to being called a puppet, but I know you don't mean it as such. Let me stress that I have no strings. We are under protection and guidance of a Higher Self that we may learn and progress on our natural cycle of lives easier.

Back on track, your impression of the workings and functions of Higher Self progression are fascinating, but I fear much laden with assumption. This information is lacking in TP, and as far as I know Michel hasn't clarified whether a HS evolves or not. I would assume so, given the nature of our universe. I remember, however, Michel said that Thiaooubans have 1 HS for 1 individual. That presents a possibility that it's an inversely scaled system.

For example, 9 "students" for one HS on category one, 8 for cat. 2, 7 for 3, and so on until 1 for category 9. That's not to say the 2nd category HS wouldn't be superior to a 1st category one, because we do have Thao saying that higher category HSs are indeed superior, as well as everything relative to the planet and materials at hand. This has always been my assumption. I also don't understand why HSs would deal with students from a grade that's not theirs. It would complicate a classrom to have a teacher teaching some 3rd graders, 4th graders, and a couple fifth graders. The teacher wouldn't be able to meet everyone's needs equally and chaos would presumably result.

Also, who would want to move down a category? Moses' calling was rare and unique, and temporary building toward a greater good. It is not clear whether he retained his 8th category higher self or not, but the details were not of consequence anyway. What matters is the here and now. Our individual journey is what we focus on daily. If we follow nature and ethics as much as possible we can progress as fast as possible. The functioning of the system, being the product of simplistic genius we can't even comprehend yet, may never be fully understood in the end. The general understanding of the process is enough in my opinion.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Leo

The way I understand it is...

Our H.S. is like a teacher, that has 9 students (souls) on a cat 1 planet. When you have "learnt" the lesson taught by that H.S. you might progress to another H.S. of the same catagory or maybe a higher catagory. Soukous when they return to a Cat 1 planet gain the use of a cat 1 H.S. even though they are advanced for such a "Teacher" they still are connected to them for the time your soul is connected to a cat 1 physical body.

Imagine u are at school (say grade 10) and you are asked to go back to grade 1 to "help" the students, you still sit in class with a grade 1 teacher even though they may not be able to teach you much, if anything at all, but still you have that teacher, your grade 10 teacher will not follow you, would they?

I'm not too sure about H.S. moving catagories, maybe they can maybe they can't. Logic would suggest no, as a planet can not change catagory. My opinion, and I stress this is my opinion only, is H.S. are conncted more to catagories of planets than souls. Guiding their students to attain the next "level" so as they can move on and develope themselves.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
YEGNARO

There can not be nine connected souls on one planet at any given time, unless you assume that as soon as one dies, one is reborn. Reading from thefreedomforum and other such sources of information, it seems that after we die we do not return the same day.
Rezo

Yegnaro, true that it takes a while to be reborn, but of course its true that different people die at very different times and obviously for different reasons - but if the number nine is maintained, just think about the precision of it! I can see it being possible this way but I have no explanation or way of proving its like this. Of course reincarnation for one individual can take time, I dont think it happens in just one calendar day either.

But why must the number 9 be maintained? No idea. Could be an electromagnetic property governing the universe itself, no idea really beyond that. [like having 9 planets in a solar system]. We have YET to discover entire planetary solar systems in the universe with accurate resolution, only now have jupiter like planets been discovered, which of course are dense enough to be detected. Earth like planets, or smaller, with current known technology, probably wont be picked up. Would be interesting if nine were found elsewhere, again and again. Then it might look more interesting! Perhaps the number 9 is in nature somewhere?

Oh and sorry it was Robanan, wrong spelling before!
Leo

YEGNARO wrote:There can not be nine connected souls on one planet at any given time, unless you assume that as soon as one dies, one is reborn. Reading from thefreedomforum and other such sources of information, it seems that after we die we do not return the same day.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are you presuming that when we die and are reborn physically, we keep the same H.S.? I have not heard of Michel saying such in any of his books, Thiaoouba Truth tapes or lectures/interviews.

Logic suggests that we don't, maybe, and I do stress maybe, if we commit suicide we have broken the "contract" (as Michel called it, I think) with our H.S. therefore our H.S. deems it necessary for us to be reborn where it deems fit, until you have "learnt" your lesson(s), that your particular H.S. has chosen to "teach" you.

I agree with what Frozn said about hearing Michel say Thiaooubians have a H.S. with only one soul connected to it, and yes I agree with the scale he suggests, cat 8 H.S., 2 souls;cat 7 H.S., 3 souls, etc... this scaling also makes me think we change H.S. through our physical lives.

Another senario to ponder...
H.S. continually change souls, when one soul has "learnt" its lesson with a particular H.S. and moves onto another H.S. (whether of the same catagory, higher catagory or even a soukous which returns to cat 1 level) another soul is ready to take the place of the recently departed soul of that H.S. This logically has to occur, as remember the parallel universe Michel was taken to, some of those people have "lived" there for thousands of years, these people would still have the same H.S. they had when they were born, but are doomed to live there until there physical body dies or is returned to "our universe". The other eight souls connected to this H.S. would not "wait" until he/she is released for the parellel universe, and "catch up" spiritually to move on. They would move on on their own and in their own time.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...