If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo X..

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo X..

If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo X3. Why did They not warn my people of the impending Doom of the Earth Tectonic Plates? Thao said that they Visited openly amongst the people and to this day are Watching over us. I just don't Understand why Thiaooubans could not just have given them a Fair warning to be able to Preserve Civilization and not be brought back into Darkness as it is today and has been for 16,000 years. Now the Thiaooubans want to help us Save ourselves.

My Red (Aremoxians) Race Came here to try and Lift up all the Other Races from Their Degression. and They in Turn suffered a similair fate.

N understand that we are all subject to nature and I guess that's one reason that Universal Law could not be broken by the Masters on thiaoouba in this aspect.
Andreas

Re: If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo

ArioK wrote:If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo X3. Why did They not warn my people of the impending Doom of the Earth Tectonic Plates?
This is a planet of sorrows after all. Accidents will happen, and maybe there shouldn't be a wonderful civilization like Mu on a first category planet for too long. Universe is designed to be hard here.

If life even on category nine is nothing compared to being a pure spirit, having a "paradise" on a first category planet seems like a mistake. Perhaps people will get stuck in believing that this is as good as it gets.

Weren't they friendly to Aremo X3 after disaster struck? Then it must be more like emergency aid than spiritual guidance.

/Andreas
shezmear

Andreas wrote:
ArioK wrote:If Thiaooubans Were So Friendly with the People of Aremo X3. Why did They not warn my people of the impending Doom of the Earth Tectonic Plates?
This is a planet of sorrows after all. Accidents will happen, and maybe there shouldn't be a wonderful civilization like Mu on a first category planet for too long. Universe is designed to be hard here.

If life even on category nine is nothing compared to being a pure spirit, having a "paradise" on a first category planet seems like a mistake. Perhaps people will get stuck in believing that this is as good as it gets.

Weren't they friendly to Aremo X3 after disaster struck? Then it must be more like emergency aid than spiritual guidance.

/Andreas
If life is ment to be hard then why offer any assistance at all?

since it is meant to be hard...

could it be that nobody is liberted if they have there home work done for them?...in fact maybe the best thing you can do to help them is let them figure it out...even if it takes them thousands of years....

the longer I live the more this seems to me to be the way of things....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Andreas

shezmear wrote:could it be that nobody is liberted if they have there home work done for them?...in fact maybe the best thing you can do to help them is let them figure it out...even if it takes them thousands of years....

Yes it's a good question. From how I understand the book, in certain things they are prohibited to help (though I wonder who set the rules so explicitly), but in others they can give a nudge in the right direction.

It's like in school, if a teacher feels that a student will make progress with just a tiny bit of extra information, he/she will probably give it. I think it's the same for us. We have a physical universe for a good reason after all. :) It's just not emptiness where things will take thousands if not millions of years to understand. I'm very thankful to the Great Intellect who gave us this chance to evolve faster than it did.

/Andreas
ArioK

Andreas wrote:
shezmear wrote:could it be that nobody is liberted if they have there home work done for them?...in fact maybe the best thing you can do to help them is let them figure it out...even if it takes them thousands of years....

Yes it's a good question. From how I understand the book, in certain things they are prohibited to help (though I wonder who set the rules so explicitly), but in others they can give a nudge in the right direction.

It's like in school, if a teacher feels that a student will make progress with just a tiny bit of extra information, he/she will probably give it. I think it's the same for us. We have a physical universe for a good reason after all. :) It's just not emptiness where things will take thousands if not millions of years to understand. I'm very thankful to the Great Intellect who gave us this chance to evolve faster than it did.

/Andreas
This is my Point Exactly, Thiaooubans could have Easily have given a Fairwarning to The Lemurians about the the impending doom of the Seismic Shock so that We Wouldn't Completely Fall back into Savagery. But Yet they did not.

I KNOW that the Book is True in all it's Aspects.

Today as I was reading Galatians in Bible Study. A quote from the bible spoke Volumes to me on this question that has Plagued me Since I First Read Thiaoouba.

I now understand why they could not have intervened.

"In the beging we were subject to Nature."

Verifying what I wrote last night. That they wanted to..... Their hearts must have Poured so much Love for us they wanted to Tell us....To Prevent us so Much Pain... for So many thousands of Years into the Future.

My Feeling is that The Lemurians were Advanced enough to take care of themselves. That they should have had the ability....and I'm sure they did to Be able to predict this or should have had a better contingency plan. Knowing very well how their continents, Atlantis and Lemuria Came into being.

If the everything has its role to play even a grain of sand. Than that Cataclysm must have it's Greater Purpose in the Universe.

I believe that this was a crossroads in Universes. The higher dimension where such an event in time did not happen and our universe where we got the other side of the Coin.

God this is Vexing.
Andreas

ArioK wrote:If the everything has its role to play even a grain of sand. Than that Cataclysm must have it's Greater Purpose in the Universe.
Well said, it sure puts things in perspective when you think like that.
ArioK wrote:I believe that this was a crossroads in Universes. The higher dimension where such an event in time did not happen and our universe where we got the other side of the Coin.
I don't understand that sentence, can you elaborate on what you mean?

/Andreas