Bio-resonant

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

YEGNARO

Bio-resonant

Why did they not allow Michael to keep the Bio-resonant suit?
Leo

My opinion...
The garments worn on Thiaoouba elevated Michel both physically and spiritually helping him to "learn" all he needed to write the book. Same reason he was not given the ability to understand languages and see auras permanently. He didn't have these abilities before he went to Thiaoouba so therefore he shouldn't have them after he left. Remember, Michel was a messenger, he can not be "served things on a plate" by the Thiaooubians, as Thao stated in the book.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
ptex

Hi Yegnaro,

Just to complement Leo's opinion, which I agree, I'd say that Bioresonant material could certainly be used as proof and Thao specifically said Michel wouldn't bring any proof, so his Voki, garments, psychic abilities, etc. couldn't possibly remain with him when he returned to Earth.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

And maybe that point of it all, if Michel did come back with a shirt, plant, bit of metal, then what? The media, religious leaders, polities and the people that pay them would go to all sorts of lengths to discredit it, it would be seen as some sort of joke, it would go in the paper for a week be in the news, then everybody would go back to their job and stuff that they do on a daily basis, in fact, I guessing over all, it would make no difference…

Because when people have an amender to discredit something, they will find something some how, they let their mindset determine the proof as a pose to let the proof determine their mind set…

The fact is their mind is so jammed up with stuff they can’t see what is real,did you know there is a guy who has been mentioned Steven Greer?, who has 450 people, that have worked in the military or for the military that say openly, we have technology to change the world, and ET’s are coming and going from out planet all the time, biggest cover up in the world next to the stripping of the immortally of consciousness info from the bible, anyway…

And people just don’t care, you have leading U.S army personal that have risked their life and reputation come out and say, The government has made contact with ET’s and they have technology which could stop our use of fossil fuels tomorrow and they have spaceships that travel close to the speed of light and faster and were all being lied to… and people do nothing…and this is on earth, this is not on some distant planet in some distant star system, it’s happening right here, funny enough note how as I talk about it, it still means nothing…our reality is so far removed for anything like this…

See…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... even+Greer

So a long winded way of saying, that I don’t think it’s in proof for people of earth, I think it is within their own ability to understand, Which given that were all pretty young spiritually and constantly being brain washed our ability to understand as a planet and whole society is some what limited…but that`s not uncommon...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zark

Leo wrote:My opinion...Remember, Michel was a messenger, he can not be "served things on a plate" by the Thiaooubians, as Thao stated in the book.
Yes, the thiaoouban's for the most part seem to want us to figure things out for ourselves. They give us a bit of help now and then, but really we are IMHO expected to do our own homework lest we become lazy or overly dependent.

Have you guys seen the way a monkeys (or a bears) behaviour changes when people keep giving them free food?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Rezo

my only problem w/this analogy is, we are people.

And yes, it is true the problem of over-dependency. This is definitely something I'm trying to work out myself. Honestly Id feel satisfaction more if I could solve my own problems - although a little bit of help would be useful, I still feel this way a bit.

Perhaps true help is happening in ways we dont even know. And in ways we do - the new cover for the book that led Tom Chalko to be inspired to actually make the bioresonant shirts. A good example of figuring things out ourselves, with a little help of michel remembering what the garments looked like.
shezmear

Zark wrote:
Leo wrote:My opinion...Remember, Michel was a messenger, he can not be "served things on a plate" by the Thiaooubians, as Thao stated in the book.
Yes, the thiaoouban's for the most part seem to want us to figure things out for ourselves. They give us a bit of help now and then, but really we are IMHO expected to do our own homework lest we become lazy or overly dependent.

Have you guys seen the way a monkeys (or a bears) behaviour changes when people keep giving them free food?
yes I have noted this, you should see what happens to children when you give everything to them...:)
J.C
Essene

Very good responses Shezmear

We really do live in an amazing reality. So amazing in fact that I could not imagine anything better or more logical.

There is enough information and overwhelming evidence out there you'd think to change any skeptics mind. There are documented speeches made by Presidents in UN congresses that specifically state the existence of aliens. If people can't trust the words of presidents and ex-astronauts and anybody high up who has come forward who they will trust.

Here are two great videos which you think would be enough to prove aliens existence even without all the biblical references and all the other independant sources which when viewed as parts of a whole makes it perfectly clear ufos exist.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1236&q=ufo

( a mexican video which shows that aliens are communicating with us with crop circles)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9646&q=ufo

(another amazing video using footage from NASAs own records.)

Sorry to go off topic there but yes I see the logic behind not giving Micheal any evidence. Evidence is only evidence for people who take it as such. Also they are specifically forbidden to hand us things especially amazing skills and abilities such as seeing the auras on a plate. ALL conscious activity must be a result of our OWN effort.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
shezmear

Hi Essene

Yes.. I have watched both of these video’s, it is quite incredible that this is going down and people do nothing about it, I guess when it gets to that stage, it’s really a good indication that people are just so occupied, so conditioned into non responsiveness, that it just continues, Norm Chomsky said something profound, he said these days you can’t overtly control people, you have to do it very subtlety, he said one of the ways that it is do is to keep everybody endlessly entertained…
J.C
Zio

Have you find pigeon? They are approching us as though we weren't predators :P Before, they would flee just by sight, but they aren't even scared when people pass just beside them. I mostly scare them for fun :P but also to teach them that it's not natural for us to be so close. If I had a stick I could really hit it 8)
yes I have noted this, you should see what happens to children when you give everything to them...
I live the contrary of that. I was given so less that I can't throw anything away :roll: I'm happy that my parents gave me drop by drop :wink: