Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans+Illuminati

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans+Illuminati

Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans Greys & The Illuminati?

I discovered Thiaoouba while researching for Evidence on a Book called "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper.

I, like the Late William Cooper Believe on this creed.

That there have been many related sequential coincidences all throughout my life, incidents that by themselves would have led nowhere.

It is a series of incidents that have convinced me that God has had a hand in my life. I do not believe in fate. I do not believe in accidents...

"We have been taught lies. Reality is not at all what we perceive it to be. We cannot survive any longer by hanging onto the falsehoods of the past. Reality must be discerned at all costs if we are to be a part of the future.

Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps, if we are to continue to live upon this earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts. The old way is in the certain process of destruction that is beating down the door...

"I fear for the little ones, the innocents, who are already paying for our mistakes. Open your eyes and look at them, for they are the future. In them I see the sure and certain destruction of this once-proud nation. In their vacant eyes I see the death of Freedom. They carry with them a great emptiness--and someone will surely pay a great price for their suffering.

"If we do not act in concert with each other and ensure that the future becomes what we need it to be, then we will surely deserve whatever fate awaits us.

"I believe with all my heart that God put me in places and in positions throughout my life so that I would be able to deliver this warning to His people. I pray that I have been worthy and that I have done my job.

"This is my creed - I first believe in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my savior. I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead."-William Cooper.

In behold a Pale Horse. William Mentions that When we passed into the Nuclear Age we were then able to be Openly approached by Alien races. He mentions two. First Race, was were the Greys. That offered us only Technology.

The US Government’s alliance with the Grey ET's who, in exchange for the advanced alien technology, were ‘allowed’ to abduct unwilling human subjects for experimentation and the harvesting of biological material.

The Second Race. Angelic Offered assistance in Spirituality if the leaders of the world would disarm their Nuclear Weapons.

We all KNOW what THEY Chose for us. We KNOW Who that Angelic Race is.

This world we live in....just imagine if they had chosen the correct choice....How this world would really be...

I know my heart and mind that this Author is correct. Just as I know in my heart and mind & Soul that Michel is True.

If you do not know of the Illuminati Behold a Pale Horse is the best Place to Start. You can use you knowledge of Thiaoouba to learn more. Why not Start with another Truth

"One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth. And there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth." (by Delamar Duvaris as written in the preface of "Behold the Pale Horse" by William Cooper).

Michel himself has mentioned those 13 Family that run the world. He knows just as the Thiaooubans know. My God I wish I could have been in that room when it happened. Hope fully with a little hard work I'll develop my mind to use the Psychosphere and place my self in that room just too see the look on their faces when they were confronted with a 9 foot tall Hermaphrodites, as they posed as children, choosing too keep their little match, and set the bale of hay on fire, out of fear of losing that match... Jesus Christ look what they have done.

-ArioK-

I was born in TX. Somehow I ended up living out here in California in Huntington Beach. right down the Street from where William once had an Office.

My name is not a Ploy on Arrioc I chose this a long time ago. 4 years before I found thiaoouba. Another one of those Higherself hints to the light....
Essene

Very interesting, I shall have to look into it.

I myself after reading the TP look around me all the time and think that it could be so much better. We have the potential now to lead such greater lifes with everybody living in comfort from free energy, the only thing that is needed is the mind set. Although this always makes me look at myself and how only by changing myself can I hope to make the world better.

Thank you for your input Ariok the human race is truly living under a veil of lies.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
kuzya42

Oh dear, well this seems to be the original plan of the Illuminati bend to the will of karma, no matter what, believe that there is a god out there. I don't find it hard to believe, the Illuminati may have well planted the Thiaoouba book just to welcome the start of the new world order!!! It almost seems like a perfect fit...jeez.
~Joe
ptex

I'm not really well versed regarding the illuminati but if it resembles the Hybrid humans or superior races or something of the sort for me it doesn't make any sense to devote a single second to it. I think people believing this should spend less time reading bogus material created only to confuse and focus on experiencing life by themselves. Worrying about non-sense doesn't bring any fruitful thing does it?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
survivor

Re: Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans+Illumin

ArioK wrote:Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans Greys & The Illuminati?
Funny title to your thread, it can be taken many ways.

Do you know much or little about the illuminati?

*TP published in Australia right? In TP they say to always vote for the 'greens' party. Well the 'greens want to legalise drugs!

*On the illuminati front, the RED CROSS is on the scottish rite side. In TP they say to always give them money! (charity)

You could be right, TP maybe is illuminati.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
ptex

:shock: What???????????

Survivor where on Earth did you read anything resembling even closely what you just wrote on Thiaoouba Prophecy? Please give us an exact quote regarding this.

It seems you have totally misunderstood the message of TP or did you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Essene

I do remember the thiaooubans praising the red cross but they didn't mention anything about giving them money........
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Rezo

I dont view TP as having suggested that we vote green party, in fact it strongly mentioned how political 'parties' are a big step in a wrong direction, if you recall. Also, that money is bad in how it warps our animal survival/domination/victim instincts to situations in which it is not necessary [political parties, politics of command on a vessel analogy to the earth].
And so, its true there were embezzlements of not only money but relief supplies of red cross in terms of hurricaine katrina, for example. [clip below]. The idea is, they are widely known because of what they originally promoted themselves on, i.e. we aren't helpless to the state of our world, red cross started as a movement. TP didnt say to be like them, it said they were 'functioning effectively for quite some time' and they were 'nonviolent.' For a while this in fact has been true, hasn't it?

I dont think because the book doesn't name specific organizations that are bad, and why, that we should accuse the people in it, of withholding information, because then they'd be interfering with our evolution. See, this idea of non-intervention is totally different when you think beyond the frame of the planet, its probably very hard to envision completely for us, as none of us have experienced consicously life on another world, during this life now, theres just no way for us to relate, other than international travel in which we can notice some relative differences but many others remain similar, like money, or religious rituals as oru current civilization understands and interprets their relevance. So yeah, its for us to determine, and in a way the book mentions this too, by saying we should have a large organization that spreads across demographics, which infact is what the above organizations have done [specifically, they did it to sell and convince people to use their particular service]. Money as mentioned on toms forum site, is a problem especially when you get something free many people simply do not value it as much. Which may have something to do with the corruption being discussed.

It is true that the book did not speak specifically to this or that private organizations' ties to financial corruption, save the Vatican - referred to in TP as the largest church [sovereign city-nation, the holy see]. And there are some who research this a lot on the web actually. I'm not too familiar with this, but recently Ive read a little bit on it, Ill admit. Always watch out though for assumptions rather than relevant facts when looking at conspiracy [Id rather call it criminality], including some who advocate violent [bad idea], versus nonviolent [good idea] solutions. Of course, the dalai lama wrote excellently regarding the many types of violence that exist and why, I cant find the article its out there though. Of course, I feel this is actually important to distinguish from encroachment on civil liberties like free speech when sometimes challenging your government by citing specific facts that demonstrate opression, can be seen by the state as a 'violent action.'

An ABC newscast from 3/24/06 [about a minute or so in] goes into some of the red cross problems. Its an entire show, minus commercials, and its about a minute or two in, not very long. I didn't watch the rest [other stuff].

http://abcnews.go.com/topic?field=tgorg ... +Red+Cross
MannZ

Yes

If you are interested in this topic I suggest you read my post "2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture" and take a look at all the info I provide there...Especially you can read the free "handbooks" (ebooks) which I link to. They explains these things and more very well.
bhuvan

*On the illuminati front, the RED CROSS is on the scottish rite side. In TP they say to always give them money! (charity)

It is all about motives. Money makes sense if you use it with good motives. Even if you have a gun you can use it with good motives.

In TP itself it talks about the people from hebra - Superior race with high technological and spiritual development killed those who attacked them. How can we justify it? It is justified becasue the people who attacked them were ignorant and hence had motives against the purpose of the universe. Don't you agree?

Now in TP they said red-cross is doing better. Check who were the people lead red-cross at the time they said this (1987!). Did they have good motives at that time? Should be yes since other things what mentioned in TP is logical and aceptable. But today the situation may vary. Since majority is under developed any change in any leadership will be most probably with those who have wrong motives (Aquire money and control others!)

In TP it is says Hebrews are as pure as when they came here. But today (2008 JAn) that may not be true. Situation gets worse since majority has wrong motives. What you think?
Rezo

I believe the issue of current hebra/earth consciousness levels are addressed in another thread, and incidentally I agree, at least in the sense of 'majority' consciousness certainly being contaminated over time.

But I would ask you this: is not collective or mass-consciousness, on all categories, inevitably less 'accurate' than an individual consciousness, when it comes to spirituality? Because at the root of it, reaching the spirit is something we do alone right? Anyway.

see viewtopic.php?t=259&start=15 if interested.
MannZ

What do you mean by less accurate?
Rezo

I mean its like the 'telephone' game, since trying to explain and share with others what our personal, individual higher consciousness is like [translation] won't always be a success. I think this actually happens on the higher ones, maybe less though, thats all I meant by that.

A post earlier says 'majority has wrong motives'. I might add, unclear motives.
Rezo

Re: Has Anybody Else Made the Connection,Thiaooubans+Illuminati

Got this from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZBU4RGuTY

if you listen, regarding the document 'operation majority', and 'red light', Bill says he believes the ET component is 'nonsense.' Thought it interesting, since Bill is written about a lot, as 'believing' it is the case.

That doesnt mean they dont exist, but, well, thought it interesting. I always try to be careful w/speculating now, I used to be very absorbing of it, like a sponge..hard to articulate sometimes how I feel on these things.